- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
- But we can arrange to do this trip all year to visitable islands.
10 Day Greek Island Tour in Santorini, Crete...
Book this 10 day tour that cover Santorini & Crete as one of the best destinations in Greece for a summer holiday to visit glorious beaches in Crete to mystical ruins, visit Oia and walk at the rim of Caldera with panoramic view, admiring the most spectacular sunset of the world. Here all white houses and domed churches tumbling over the lip of the caldera.
Continue your holidays in Crete and visit the Palace of Knossos. Walk ta Crete's old cities, Rethymno and Chania, discover the cave where Zeus born & have a cruise to Gramvousa islands to swim at lagoon of Balos. During your vacation in Santorini, visit Oia and walk at the rim of Caldera with panoramic view, admiring the most spectacular sunset of the world. You have many things to do in Santorini such as, wine tours, sunset cruise to Volcano, visit Pyrgos village, is the higher point of Santorini and much more. Book online 10 day tour in Santorini and Crete with the best rates.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & CAPE SOUNIO:
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. We will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" which you can get a memorable photo, to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" which stands on a cliff perched over the Aegean Sea. Follow the path of the hill to reach into the sanctuary of the sea god to enjoy incredible views of the Temple of Poseidon. Marvel at the 16 Doric marble columns surrounded on three sides by the sea
- We continue our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy, Hadrian’s Arch etc.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis.There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 06.00 to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island. Upon your arrival, you will meet our driver who will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Visit Oia or Fira town, stroll at the rim of Caldera with panoramic view, admiring the most spectacular sunset of the world. Enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (Optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise port of Athinios or from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs (here you can enjoy your swim) After enjoying a delicious meal, prepared on the spot the boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (Optional) Tour at the Excavation of Akrotiri, Traditional Villages & Wine tour: Our driver meet you at your hotel to start this excellent Villages & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our next stop is at a perfect winery in Santorini, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view! The tour takes about 6 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion.
DAY 7: CRETE - TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM - CHANIA:
- The special private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at the city of Chania for Overnight
DAY 8: CITY OF CHANIA:
- (optional) Day Cruise to Gramvousa & the exotic lagoon of Balos: Meet your private driver at your hotel in Chania to transfer you at Kissamos port to to get the local boat to start your day cruise. You will sail for approximately one hour and a half, and on your way to Gramvousa you will see a large cave that used to be a shipyard. If lucky, you may also get the chance to see sea turtle Caretta-Caretta or the Mediterranean seal Monachus-monachus when in the sea. First stop in Granvousa where you will stay for almost 2 hours so that to have the chance to feel the magic aura of the historical island which is famous for its myths. You should visit the beach with the famous shipwreck and the Venetian Castle of Gramvousa to admire the panoramic view. After another 20 minutes of sailing, you will reach at the exotic lagoon of Balos. You will be amazed with the warm shallow emerald sea and relax at the unique white sand beach while admiring the unique landscape. Leave from Balos after 3 hours and sail back to Kissamos where our local driver will wait to transfer you at your hotel. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Chania for Overnight
DAY 9: CHANIA - ATHENS:
- (optional) Tour at the old City of Rethymno, UNESCO'S Monastery of Arkadi, Lake Kourna. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. Next visit will be at the village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites», a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. At the end of the tour can get the flight to Athens departing at 17.40 to reach in Athens at 18.40. Our driver will meet you at Athens Airport and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & New Museum of Acropolis
- Cape Sounio & Temple of Poseidon
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia etc.
- Town of Oia & Fira
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Gramvousa Island & Exotic lagoon of Balos
- Chania, Rethymno, Arkadi Monastery
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot
- 9 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private tour in Athens & cape Sounio Tour
- Domestic flight tickets from Chania airport Crete to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals& Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guides & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini and Crete as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens and for the tour to the palace of Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.