11 Day Greek Islands Holiday, Paros, Naxos, Mykonos...
The tour 11 Day Greek Islands Hopping to Paros, Naxos, Mykonos & Santorini, to admire the famous Caldera Sunset is one of our best-seller tours as it takes you to 4 of the most popular islands of Greece each with its own special island culture and beauty. We are specialists waiting to give you an Ideal Greek holiday vacation package with many Islands to visit at the best rates.
2-Day in Paros. with the traditional Greek architecture and admire an important ecclesiastical monument Panagia Ekatontapyliani..
2-Day Naxos. Visit the island of Dionysus, the ancient god of wine Naxos. Swim at the wonderful beaches of Agios Prokopios or Plaka and visit Portara, the Great Door made of marble at the entrance of the harbor, a unique sightseeing.
2-Day Mykonos. Visit the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, well known for the fascinating night-life and the fabulous sandy beaches. Combine your tour with the cruise at the impressive Delos, the sacred Island of Apollo and Artemis!
2-Day in Santorini. Visit Santorini, famous for the world-known sunset, black and red beach and the endless blue! Get a cruise to walk at the rim of volcano, & to admiring the magnificent sunset of Oia, a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND:
- You will be picked up from your hotel by our driver who will transfer you to Piraeus port so you get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island. You will arrive at Paros Port at 11:25, and our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have time for yourself. Late in the afternoon and during the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
Day 3: DAY AT LEISURE IN PAROS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL ) DAY CRUSIE TO ANTIPAROS
- Today we suggest you an excellent day cruise to Antiparos and Despotico. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the cruise. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our stop there lasts 45 minutes. Our guests may enjoy their first dive of the cruise. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may : a) either visiting the archaeological site, accompanied with members of our crew ( pre- arrange while reserving) b) either sunbathing & swimming on the Despotico beach c) or stay on board, tasting traditional mezedes drinks or refreshments. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, Greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits. Overnight in Paros.
Day 4: PAROS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry departing at 12.45 to reach Naxos at 13.30. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos next to the beach of Agia Anna. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 5: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE TOUR TO THE HIGHLIGHTS OF NAXOS :
- Naxos is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. In Naxos you can find historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products…). Today you are going to see and experience the real Naxos with the help of native Naxian guides. That’s a nice way to get a taste of the Greek everyday life on the island. The tour is private and lasts 6 hours. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 6: NAXOS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- You can have your breakfast in your hotel and enjoy some free time until our driver transfers you at Naxos port to take your ferry for Mykonos departing at 13.40 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.20. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you at your hotel for check in. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and beach bars, the night-life, and is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You will also have the opportunity to meet famous celebrities from all over the world who choose Mykonos for their vacation! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL) GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS .
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island. The bus transfer you back to your hotel
** You have the option to do this tour in the afternoon starting at about 17.00 Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 8: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port in order to get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, where you are arriving at 17.35. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 9: SANTORINI - SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10: SANTORINI - ATHENS:
- Our driver will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, there you will arrive at 17.00. Our driver will be waiting at Piraeus port to transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 11: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Paros Island
- Paroikia, Naousa
- Sandy Beaches
- Naxos Island
- Portara and unique beaches
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Delos cruise
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Volcano, Thirasia Hot Springs
- Caldera Sunset
- English speaking Drive/Guide
- Transportation with private car
- 10 Nights’ Accommodation in 4* or 3*
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel city Tax
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.