- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
11 Day Greek Islands Holiday, Paros, Naxos, Mykonos...
The tour 11 Day Greek Islands Hopping to Paros, Naxos, Mykonos & Santorini, to admire the famous Caldera Sunset is one of our best-seller tours as it takes you to 4 of the most popular islands of Greece each with its own special island culture and beauty. We are specialists to give you an Ideal Greek holiday vacation package with many Islands to visit at the best rates.
Tour in Mykonos, the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, well known for the fascinating night-life and the fabulous sandy beaches & the impressive Delos, the sacred Island of Apollo and Artemis. Continue the tour in Paros with the traditional Greek architecture & swim at the wonderful sandy beaches. Next visit Naxos the island of Dionysus, the ancient god of wine Naxos. Visit the Great Door made of marble at the entrance of the harbor, a unique sightseeing. Finally, Santorini, famous for the world-known sunset, black and red beach and the endless blue! Get a cruise to walk at the rim of volcano, & to admiring the magnificent sunset of Oia, a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to get the ferry for Mykonos island departure at 07.00 and arrival at 09.40 to Mykonos island. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. Overnight Mykonos
Day 3: MYKONOS ISLAND
(optional) Guided Cruise Tour to Delos. Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island.Overnight in Mykonos
Day 4: MYKONOS ISLAND - PAROS ISLAND
- You will be picked up from your hotel by our driver who will transfer you to Mykonos port so you get the boat to Paros Island. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have time for yourself. Late in the afternoon and during the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5: PAROS ISLAND
- (optional) Cruise tour to Antiparos. Our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the cruise. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may to visit the archaeological site, or to swim at Despotico beach board. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, Greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits Overnight in Paros.
Day 6: PAROS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry to reach Naxos. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 7: NAXOS ISLAND
- (optional) Private Tours to the Highlights of Naxos is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. In Naxos you can find historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products). Today you are going to see and experience the real Naxos with the help of native Naxian guides. That’s a nice way to get a taste of the Greek everyday life on the island. The tour is private and lasts 6 hours. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 8: NAXOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Naxos Port in order to get the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 9: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with Buffet on Board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10: SANTORINI - ATHENS:
- Our driver will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, there you will arrive at 17.00. Our driver will be waiting at Piraeus port to transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 11: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Paros Island
- Paroikia, Naousa
- Sandy Beaches
- Naxos Island
- Portara and unique beaches
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Delos cruise
- Volcano, Thirasia Hot Springs
- Caldera Sunset
- English speaking Drive
- Transportation with private car
- 10 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel city Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour of the islands as it a self-guided hoppng tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.