The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
9 Day Tours Packages in Greek Islands: Athens, Paros...
Are you looking for a tour package that will allow you to explore the Greek Cycladic islands and the Cycladic culture? Do you want to experience the amazing sunset at Oia? Book our 9-day Greek islands Hopping to Paros, Mykonos and Santorini and visit the island complex of Cyclades.
Visit Paros, Mykonos, Delos and Santorini with the safety of our private chaufered tour services.
Tour in Paros and enjoy your swim at the sandy beaches with clear waters and the powdery soft sand.
Discover Mykonos - the island of winds -, the most famous island of the Aegean Sea and take the opportunity to meet celebrities from all over the world. Take the guided tour cruise at the impressive Delos Island with the temples of Apollo and Artemis.
Admire Santorini’s charm with the unrivaled sunset, explore Santorini’s volcano and swim in the thermal springs. Don't forget to swim in the unique and interesting beaches of the island, the Red Beach and the Black beach and walk around in the picturesque capital of the island. And of course, do not loose the once in a life time experience to view the exquisite sunset from Oia. Choose one of our Greek island tours from Athens and enjoy your vacation in Greece!
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 - ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port so you get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island. We will arrive at Paros Port at 11:25, and we will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. In the night, you can walk among Parikia's streets, the capital of Paros, or Naousa a beautiful town with a nice marina, in this the unique Cycladic village that has traditional Greek architecture, where you can have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros
DAY 3 – DAY AT LEISURE IN PAROS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL ) DAY CRUSIE TO ANTIPAROS :
- Today we suggest you an excellent day cruise to Antiparos and Despotico. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the crusie. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and are highly appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our stop there lasts 45 minutes. Our guests may enjoy their first dive of the cruise. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may : a) either visiting the archaeological site, accompanied with members of our crew ( pre- arrange while reserving) b) either sunbathing & swimming on the Despotico beach c) or stay on board, tasting traditional mezedes drinks or refreshments. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits. Overnight in Paros.
DAY 4 – PAROS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Paros port and take the boat at 18:05 to reach Mykonos island at 19:25. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels. It is also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5 – MYKONOS ISLAND - GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL)
- Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 6 - MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver is going to pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. We will arrive at 17.35, and you will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7 - SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) TOURS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- a/ DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO: Today we suggest you an excellent day cruise to VOLCANO – HOT SPRING – THIRASIA. You will walk at the top of the active craters. You will have the chance to enjoy a swim at the world-renowned thermal spas of Palaia Kameni. The cruise continues and we reach Thirasia. There you will have a lunch at the traditional restaurant and you will enjoy a walk at this picturesque scenery with the narrow streets. Reaching the end of the tour the boat will drop you off at Amoudi beach where you will walk on foot or ride a donkey to reach the famous area of Oia. You will have time for a nice stroll through the narrow streets of the Oia's centre, take pictures at this fascinating and unique landscape and finally admire the famous sunset of Oia - a once in a lifetime experience! After the sunset the bus will take you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
- b/ SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
- Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8 – SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port. You will arrive in Piraeus at 17.00 and then then you can return at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 9 - DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details. If you have free time before your flight depart, we can arrange for you a short city tour in Athens, before your transfer to Athens airport.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Paros Island
- Sandy Beaches with clear water
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tour
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens
- 8 Nights Accommodation as follows:
- 2 nights in Athens
- 2 nights in Paros
- 2 nights in Mykonos
- 2 nights in Santorini
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Paros
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Paros / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenes
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.