- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
13 Days Greek Islands Hopping Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes...
Book this 13-day Greek islands vacation package in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and Rhodes and admire the beauty in each island! Visit 4 amazing islands, surrounded by beautiful beaches with clear waters! Taste the beloved Mediterranean cuisine, get to know the history of each island, their civilization and their architecture.
- Tour in Athens, the capital of Greece, in the picturesque streets of Plaka and sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounio,
- Visit Mykonos! Its sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating night-life, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for celebrities' vacations!
- Tour in Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece, offers you the ultimate sunset! Get a cruise to the volcano, visit to Oia, to have the best sunset of your life!
- Crete is the next destination, the birthplace of the oldest civilization in Europe! Visit Knossos the old city of Chania and Rethymnon, and taste the famous Cretan cuisine!
- Travel to Rhodes Island and feel like living in another era! Let the cobblestoned Street of the Knights, the most beautiful street in Rhodes and one of the best preserved medieval streets in Europe.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport in order to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & TOUR TO CAPE SOUNIO:
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. We will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" which you can get a memorable photo, to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" which stands on a cliff perched over the Aegean Sea. Follow the path of the hill to reach into the sanctuary of the sea god to enjoy incredible views of the Temple of Poseidon. Marvel at the 16 Doric marble columns surrounded on three sides by the sea. We continue our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy, Hadrian’s Arch etc.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis.There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight Athens
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island, at 11.25. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, it’s fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Guided cruise to Delos. Our driver transfers you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. The bus transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano with BBQ on board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour in Rethymno, Lake Kourna, Arkadi Monastery. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM :
- Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality!. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 10: HERAKLION CRETE - RHODES ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Rhodes Islands departing at 07.00. Our local driver in Rhodes will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Rhodes.
DAY 11: RHODES ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Tour in Akropolis, Lindos & Medieval Town. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at about 09.00 to start the tour to learn everything about Rhodes. You can walk at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, Chapel of Agios Georgios, Suleiman Mosque and etc. Afterwards, we will visit Lindos Village and the Ancient Acropolis, located at the top of hill at the nearby suburbs of Rhodes, with the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre, and the Temple of Apollo. We will continue our tour to the next sightseeing, at the hill of Filerimos, and the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos. From the height of the hill, you will have a marvelous panoramic view to Rhodes and the coast. Overnight in Rhodes.
Day 12: RHODES ISLAND - ATHENS:
- (optional) Private Tour to Rhodes, Acropolis & Valley of Butterflies. We will have a panoramic city tour in Rhodes includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building and much more. We continue to visit the Acropolis stood on the hill now known as Monte Smith. Get beautiful photos from here as the panoramic view of the city and the sea will take your breath away. Our next stop will be at the magnificent Valley of the Butterflies, a beautiful natural park, where each year thousands of butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the Natural History Museum and the little Monastery “Virgin of Kalopetra”. At the end of the tour, we will head to Rhodes airport to take the flight to Athens. Meet you in Athens and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Sunset at Cape Sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia etc.
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Lindos Village in Rhodes
- Ancient Acropolis in Rhodes
- Valley of Butterflies
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 12 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour
- Domestic flight from Heraklion airport Crete to Rhodes airport
- Domestic flight from Rhodes airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Tour Guides
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the islands tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have local tour guide for the private city tour in Athens, Knossos & Lindos Tour in Rhodes
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.