13 Days Greek Islands Tour Package: Mykonos, Santorini...
Visit four amazing islands, surrounded by beautiful beaches with clear waters! Taste the beloved Mediterranean cuisine, get to know the history of each island, their civilization and their architecture. Book this 13-day Greek island vacation package in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and Rhodes and admire the beauty in each island!
Start by a tour in Athens, the capital of Greece, in the picturesque streets of Plaka and in the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounio, where you can drink your coffee near the sea, with the sky colored in the colors of the sunset!
Next is the most popular island in Greece, Mykonos! Its sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating night-life, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for celebrities' vacations!
Sit back and enjoy your vacation in this a summer resort that equally covers all tourists' requirements! Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece, offers you the ultimate sunset! A day cruise to the volcano, at Hot Spring where you can swim and to Thirasia, a wonderful small island is suggested! This cruise ends with a visit to Oia, in order to have the best sunset of your life!
Crete is the next destination, the birthplace of the oldest civilization in Europe! Visit Knossos that has been called Europe's oldest city and the archaeological museum of Crete, one the most important museums in Europe. Tour in the old cities of Chania and Rethymnon, two of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Crete, walk at their narrow streets next to the sea and taste the famous Cretan cuisine at one of traditional tavernas.
Travel to Rhodes Island and feel like living in another era! Let the cobblestoned Street of the Knights, the most beautiful street in Rhodes and one of the best preserved medieval streets in Europe, as well as the Palace of the Grand Master, with the imposing towers, the massive walls and the elaborate decorative elements, fascinate you! Book our customized package tour and enjoy your vacation with the safety of our chauffeured services.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport in order to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING ACROPOLIS - MUSEUM OF ACROPOLIS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel in order to start our Athens City Tour. We will see the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896) and the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit Acropolis and the New Museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch we will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and the Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon our driver will drop you off at your hotel Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island, at 11.25. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, it’s fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL) GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS.
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island. The bus transfer you back to your hotel
** You have the option to do this tour in the afternoon starting at about 17.00 overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL).
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: CRETE – (OPTIONAL) OUR IN OLD CITY OF RETHYMNO –KOURNA LAKE & TRADITIONAL VILLAGE - ARKADI MONASTERY: (OPTIONAL)
- You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, located in picturesque green rolling hills. This village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around this very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramics ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
- Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 10: HERAKLION CRETE - RHODES ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Rhodes Islands departing at 07.00. Our local driver in Rhodes will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Rhodes.
DAY 11: RHODES ISLAND: TOUR IN LINDOS & ANCIENT ACROPOLIS IN RHODES :( OPTIONAL)
- our driver will pick you up from your hotel at about 09.00 to start the tour in order to learn everything about Rhodes. You can walk at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights and afterwards, we will visit Lindos Village and the Ancient Acropolis, located at the top of hill at the nearby suburbs of Rhodes, with the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo. We will continue our tour to the next sightseeing, at the hill of Filerimos, and the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos. From the height of almost 350 m and from the top of the hill you will have a marvelous panoramic view to Rhodes and the coast. We will then return back to the Old Town of Rhodes, where you can also visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. Overnight in Rhodes.
Day 12: RHODES - ISLAND - ATHENS: TOUR IN THE VALLEY OF BUTTERFLIES: (OPTIONAL)
- Today, we will pick you up from your hotel at about 08.30 to visit the magnificent Valley of the Butterflies, a beautiful natural park, where each year thousands of butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the Natural History Museum and the little Monastery “Virgin of Kalopetra”. At about 13.00 we will head to Rhodes airport to take the flight to Athens departing at 14.50. Overnight in Athens.
Day 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Sunset at Cape sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Lindos Village in Rhodes
- Ancient Acropolis in Rhodes
- Valley of Butterflies
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Transfer from/to port/airport/hotel in each Islands
- Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
- Domestic flight from Heraklion airport Crete to Rhodes airport
- Domestic flight from Rhodes airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Meusum of Heraklion
- 12 Nights's accommodation in 4* hotel or 3* hotel
- 3 nights in Athens
- 2 nights in Mykonos
- 2 nights in santorini
- 3 nights in Crete
- 2 nigths in Rhodes
- Daily Breakfast
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Tour Guides
- Hotel city tax
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.