- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
13 Day Honeymoon, Crete, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu
13 Day Honeymoon vacation package to Greek Islands! Book online the best-selling package for honeymooners in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, and Corfu and leave Greece with the best memories. Enjoy the complimentary dinner and feel a unique traveler and enjoy a VIP treatment.
Go ahead in Santorini and chill out at your private balcony while admiring the panoramic view to Caldera with your spouse. Swim at the hot springs and exchange your promises of eternal love while watching the sunset of Oia.
Continue your honeymoon holidays in Mykonos to walk next to the celebrities from Hollywood and have a drink at the stroll of "Little Venice". In the evening visit a local club and follow the rhythm of Mykonos nightlife! Discover Crete, taste the famous Cretan cuisine and have a private tout to the Palace of Knossos
Complete your honeymoon tour with a visit at the old town of Corfu, have a Greek coffee at the famous "Liston square", visit the most wonderful palaces in Greece such as «The Achilleion Palace" & Mon Repos" and get memorable photos from Corfu island.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with especially gifts! Transfer you to your hotel. Enjoy our Complimentary romantic dinner at one of traditional restaurant at the area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: EXPLORE ROMANTIC ATHENS & SUSNET TOUR AT CAPE SOUNIO:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to start the Athens City Tour. We will pass by the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After a stop at the romantic area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch, you will visit the Cape Sounio which at the afternoon hours the sunset will take your breath away and it is ideal for honeymooners & romantic couples. You will visit the Temple of God Poseidon over the Aegean Sea. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea, in classical mythology. Late in the afternoon we will be back in the hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island, at 09.40. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS:
- (optional) Semi private Sailing cruise tour to Delos and the Island of Rhenia. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunste Cruise with buffet on board. Today you will have a unique experience taking a unique semi - private, sunset cruise around Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini, you may also snorkel if you wish, you will enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset close to Oia over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- Today we will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arriving there at 19.40, you will meet with our driver. He will assist you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour to Rethymno, Arkadi Monastery & Lake Kourna. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village of "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around this very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramics ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: CRETE ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Private tour to Knossos & Archaeological museuml of Heraklion. Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel to visit the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at the Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 to take the flight for Athens at 17.20. You will arrive in Athens at 18.15. Transfers you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 10: HERAKLION CRETE - CORFU ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Corfu Islands. Our local driver in Corfu will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. The Old Town of Corfu is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a labyrinth of narrow streets paved with cobblestones and packed with tourist shops. The old town of Corfu is built under the Venetian style that is why one of the most beautiful is and elegant towns in Greece. The narrow streets between the houses, the numerous churches around every corner and the well know Liston, will amaze you and complete your honeymoon tour in Corfu. Overnight in Corfu
DAY 11: CORFU ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour at the most of highlights of Corfu. Our drive will pick you up from your hotel to explore the most fascinating sites of Corfu. We will visit the Mon Repos Palace, a neoclassical building, built in 1830, the church of Panagia Vlacherna & Kanoni area and the Mouse Island (Pontikonissi) as they considered the most famous and recognisable spots of Corfu. In the center of the Mouse Island, there is the 13th-century church of Pantokrator. We will continue our private tour to Achilleion Palace located in the picturesque village of Gastouri, built in 1890 by Empress Elizabeth (Sissy) of Austria. Next stop will be at the famous Paleokastritsa bay, well known as the Capri of Greece. Finally, we will reach at the traditional village of Lakones, called God’s Balcony due to its panoramic view to Paleokastritsa Bay and the surrounding hills. We will continue our tour passing through some of the most picturesque traditional villages to return at the town of Corfu.The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. Overnight in Corfu.
Day 12: CORFU ISLAND - ATHENS:
Walking tour at the old Venetian Fortress in Corfu. After your breakfast we suggest you to have a visit at the Old Venetian Fortress in Corfu that built 15th century and it is a very imposing stronghold, and great panoramic views, the fortress built to protect the town from enemies. Remains one of the most interesting tourist attractions of Corfu and must-see to visit. From the Old Fortress your tour continues foot to reach at the famous Spianada square, it said that is the second largest square in Europe.The entrance is arched and has a Venetian symbol above it, carved in marble. Here you will meet our driver and then continue your honeymoon trip, reaching at Corfu airprot (Aktion) to get the flight to Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- The wonderful honeymoon in Greece has finished. Your private driver will meets you at your hotel to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & New Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- Sunset at Cape sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Palaiokastritsa Bay in Corfu
- Lakone Villages in Corfu
- Achilleion Palace, Mon Rero,
- Old Town of Corfu
- Mouse Island
- 12 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Complimentary romantic dinner
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- Domestic flight from Heraklion airport Crete to Corfu airport
- Domestic flight from Corfu airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Tour Guides & optional tours
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Crete, Santorini & Mykonos, Corfu as it a self-guided trip.
- We suggest you to have local tour guide during the private tours in Athens, in Rhodes, Corfu & During the tour in Knossos, Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- The domestic flight tickets from Crete to Athens includes 1 check-in luggage + 1 carry-on per person
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.