Please notice that the One Day Cruise will be operating as always depends from weather conditions.
One Day Cruise tour at Saronic Islands from Athens
Book online one day cruise to Saronic Islands from Athens, Poros, Hydra, and Aegina. These lovely and easily accessible islands are small havens in close proximity to Athens, an all-year-round destination. This one day cruise from Athens is ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Athens, without moving too far!
Aegina: Stroll the narrow streets to see the traditional houses with small courtyards filled with trees and flowers, traditional shops and taverns, the narrow-paved alleys between mansions, Churches with blue domes and popular art shops. It is worth to visit the local boats shops which have been transformed into floating grocery stores and don't forget to buy the famous peanuts from Aegina's unique peanut variety.
Hydra: is one of the most romantic destinations in Greece, built on a slope overlooking the Argosaronic gulf. Traditional stone mansions, narrow cobblestoned streets, secluded squares and above all the banning of cars and the use of around 500 donkeys as means of public transportation, explain the reason why Hydra preserved its distinctive atmosphere through the passage of time. Walk along the waterfront, the heart of the town, you encounter monuments, churches, canons, museums, old mansions, statues of famous heroes, shops and cafes
Poros: walk among the neoclassical buildings and visit the famous clock tower that measures the good times! The town of Poros is built in the shape of an amphitheater over two hills. Lush pine trees vegetation, crystal clear beaches, a lively waterfront adorned with shops, cosy cafes and restaurants, a picturesque capital (it has been declared protected settlement) with grand traditional mansions and picturesque cobbled streets, as well as a wide selection of entertainment venues are the ingredients of this quiet, yet cosmopolitan, destination that attracts visitors from all age groups.
- Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown to transfer you to Piraeus Port in order to take the boat departing at 08.00 a.m.
- The first stop is at the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt -over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island; the donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The vessel remains at the port of Hydra for 1 hour and 55 minutes, giving enough time to the passengers to discover some of the most wonderful parts of the island, the beautiful forts and the impressive mansions, enjoying a walk along the picturesque alleys, or even discover the historic landmarks.
- The next stop is at the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, with both its steep beaches and the sandy beaches. All these are making Poros the island of romance and calmness. You will stay at Poros for about 50 minutes. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island. Head towards the highest point of the island to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros!
- Our last stop is the historical Aegina. The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. You will stay at Aegina for 2 hours. You will have enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures.
- Poros island
- Hydra island
- Aegina island
- Optional tours in Aegina (Panoramic island tour - Temple of Apfaia)
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffeut on board
- Greek dance show and music on board
- All taxes
- Entrance fees, Guide
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Optional tour to the Temple of Afaia
In order to take full advantage of your cruise tour to Saronic Islands, we strongly suggest you to book a tour to the Temple of Aphaia with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 or more seats
Our driver meet you at your hotel on time (we will inform you for the pickup time after your booking) to transfer you at Marina. At the end of the cruise we will transfer you back to your hotel. Note that the pickup offered through the hotel located downtown.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.