- All year, any time that you wish.
One Day Group Cruise to Poros, Hydra, Aegina...
10 - 11 Hours Group Cruise: Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens and set sail on a leisurely One Day Cruise to the beautiful Saronic Islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina. You'll experience the beauty and charm of each island while enjoying free time to explore at your own pace.
Start your adventure in Hydra, with its picturesque narrow streets and colorful houses that offer a glimpse into traditional Greek island life. Next, head to Poros, known for its scenic waterfront promenade and lush greenery. Finally, explore the vibrant island of Aegina, famous for its ancient temple of Aphaia and delicious pistachios.
Throughout the day, you'll enjoy comfortable transportation between the islands on a modern cruise ship, with plenty of amenities on board to make your journey as comfortable and relaxing as possible. And with the convenience of booking online, you can easily secure your spot and start looking forward to an unforgettable day in the Saronic Islands.
- Experience the beauty of the Saronic Islands on our one-day cruise tour from Athens. Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown and transfer you to Piraeus Port, where you'll board a boat departing at about 8:00 a.m.
- Hydra: The first stop is Hydra, a cosmopolitan island known for its unique architectural beauty and traditional means of transportation such as donkeys. You'll have 1 hour and 55 minutes to explore the island, from walking along the picturesque alleys to discovering historic landmarks like the beautiful forts and impressive mansions.
- Poros: Next, we'll make a stop at Poros, a leafy island with unparalleled natural beauty and thousands of pine trees. With around 50 minutes to spend on the island, you can discover the city hall, archeological museum, and cultural center, or head towards the highest point of the island to see the famous clock tower of Poros.
- Aegina: Our last stop is the historical Aegina, the biggest island of the Saronic Gulf, which is famous for its delicious pistachios, beautiful virgin beaches, and the Temple of Afaia. You'll have 2 hours to explore the island, enjoy coffee and pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or participate in a historical tour to discover its hidden treasures.
- Poros island
- Hydra island
- Aegina island
Economy Tickets Inclusions:
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Athens
- Round-trip transfers via first-class bus
- Lunch on board, including music and dance
Vip Tickets Inclusions:
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Athens with Fast Track service
- Access to the VIP Executive lounge for accommodation
- Choice of a guided walking tour of Hydra or panoramic tour of Aegina
- Unlimited bottled water, filter coffee, and soft drinks
- Buffet and finger food
- Private tour of the bridge by the captain
- All taxes included
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as there is leadre on board
- Upgrade your Saronic Islands experience with our VIP Cruise, featuring fast-track access for a more personalized and exclusive tour. Our VIP guests will enjoy priority boarding, reserved seating, and a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival. With this option, you can skip the lines and make the most of your time on each island, exploring the highlights at your leisure.
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form & voucher with pick-up time and other details of the trip
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 6 euro / person for Temple of Aphaia
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 10 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 9 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.