From 4 to 12 years old have a discount of 50%.
One Day Cruise tour at Saronic Islands from Athens
Book our one day cruise to the Saronic Islands, and visit Poros, Hydra and Aegina. These, lovely and easily accessible islands are small havens in close proximity to Athens, an all-year-round destination for the Athenians!
Enjoy green and clear waters, taste local delicacies, and explore tranquil ports and shops by the sea.
Tour in Hydra where popular films have been filmed and experience the island that Leonard Cohen loved.
Visit Aegina for the Monastery of Saint Nektarios, the temple of Afaia and of course its local product, pistachios.
In Poros, walk among the neoclassical buildings and visit the famous clock tower that measures the good times!
Book now this day cruise to the Saronic islands, a cruise for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Athens, without moving too far!
- Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown to transfer you to Piraeus Port in order to take the boat departing at 08.00 a.m.
- The first stop is at the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt -over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island; the donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The vessel remains at the port of Hydra for 1 hour and 55 minutes, giving enough time to the passengers to discover some of the most wonderful parts of the island, the beautiful forts and the impressive mansions, enjoying a walk along the picturesque alleys, or even discover the historic landmarks.
- The next stop is at the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, with both its steep beaches and the sandy beaches. All these are making Poros the island of romance and calmness. You will stay at Poros for about 50 minutes. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island. Head towards the highest point of the island to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros!
- Our last stop is the historical Aegina. The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. You will stay at Aegina for 2 hours. You will have enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures.
- Poros island
- Hydra island
- Aegina island
- Optional tours in Aegina (Panoramic island tour - Temple of Apfaia)
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffeut on board
- Greek dance show and music
- All taxes
- Entrance fees, Guide
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Optional tour to the Temple of Afaia
Please notice that the One Day Cruise will be operating as always depends from weather conditions
From/to Port/Hotel is free of charge!
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.