- All year, any time that you wish.
One Day Cruise to Poros, Hydra, Aegina...
11 Hours crusie to Saronic islands. Book online one day cruise to Saronic Islands from Athens, Poros, Hydra, and Aegina. These lovely and easily accessible islands are small havens in close proximity to Athens, an all-year-round destination. This one day cruise from Athens is ideal for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Athens, without moving too far!
Aegina: Stroll the narrow streets to see the traditional houses with small courtyards filled with trees and flowers, traditional shops and taverns, the narrow-paved alleys between mansions, Churches with blue domes and popular art shops. It is worth to visit the local boats shops which have been transformed into floating grocery stores and don't forget to buy the famous peanuts from Aegina's unique peanut variety.
Hydra: is one of the most romantic destinations in Greece, built on a slope overlooking the Argosaronic gulf. Traditional stone mansions, narrow cobblestoned streets, secluded squares and above all the banning of cars and the use of around 500 donkeys as means of public transportation, explain the reason why Hydra preserved its distinctive atmosphere through the passage of time. Walk along the waterfront, the heart of the town, you encounter monuments, churches, canons, museums, old mansions, statues of famous heroes, shops and cafes
Poros: walk among the neoclassical buildings and visit the famous clock tower that measures the good times! The town of Poros is built in the shape of an amphitheater over two hills. Lush pine trees vegetation, crystal clear beaches, a lively waterfront adorned with shops, cosy cafes and restaurants, a picturesque capital (it has been declared protected settlement) with grand traditional mansions and picturesque cobbled streets, as well as a wide selection of entertainment venues are the ingredients of this quiet, yet cosmopolitan, destination that attracts visitors from all age groups.
- Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown to transfer you to Piraeus Port in order to take the boat departing at 08.00 a.m.
- The first stop is at the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt -over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island; the donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The vessel remains at the port of Hydra for 1 hour and 55 minutes, giving enough time to the passengers to discover some of the most wonderful parts of the island, the beautiful forts and the impressive mansions, enjoying a walk along the picturesque alleys, or even discover the historic landmarks.
- The next stop is at the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, with both its steep beaches and the sandy beaches. All these are making Poros the island of romance and calmness. You will stay at Poros for about 50 minutes. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island. Head towards the highest point of the island to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros!
- Our last stop is the historical Aegina. The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. You will stay at Aegina for 2 hours. You will have enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures.
- Poros island
- Hydra island
- Aegina island
- Optional tours in Aegina (Panoramic island tour - Temple of Apfaia)
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Round transfers with first class bus
- Lunch on board, music, dance
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as there is leadre on board
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form & voucher with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 6 euro / person for Temple of Aphaia
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 10 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 9 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.