All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Half Day Tour in Athens, Visit Acropolis...
If you’re short on time but want to see everything that Athens has to offer, do not hesitate! Book now this private half-day private city tour in Athens in order to visit some of the must see sites in Athens. Visit the Acropolis, the Athens trilogy, a panoramic Athens city tour and a walking tour in Plaka area...
with the traditional taverns and the coffee shops in the picturesque alleys. This tour is suitable for travelers seeking a personalized experience.
Delve into the rich history and heritage of Athens, admire the Greek culture and architecture, stroll in traditional streets, and of course, do not forget to taste the world famous Souvlaki!
Book now our half day private tour in Athens, Greece and experience our chauffeured services and our experienced guided tours!
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, starting your Half-Day Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. The Athens Sightseeing tour starts with a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. Furthermore, it is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, you will pass by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and visit of the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- Finally you will have a walk at the beautiful narrow streets at the traditional area of Plaka to see and admire the Greek culture. Of course you can make a short stop at the area of Plaka for a coffee or to taste the famous Greek “souvlaki”. At the end of the tour our driver will drop you off at your hotel. The duration of the tour takes about 4 hours.
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Traditional area of Plaka
- Taste the famous Greek Souvlaki
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our tours are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.