- All year, any time that you wish.
Half Day Tour in Athens, Visit Acropolis...
If you’re short on time but want to see everything that Athens has to offer, do not hesitate! Book now this private half-day private city tour in Athens in order to visit some of the must see sites in Athens. Visit the Acropolis, the Athens trilogy, a panoramic Athens city tour and a walking tour in Plaka area...
With the traditional taverns and the coffee shops in the picturesque alleys. This tour is suitable for travelers seeking a personalized experience. Delve into the rich history and heritage of Athens, admire the Greek culture and architecture, stroll in traditional streets, and of course, do not forget to taste the world famous Souvlaki! Book now our half day private tour in Athens, Greece and experience our chauffeured services and our experienced guided tours!
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 starting your Half-Day Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. The Athens Sightseeing tour starts with a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. Furthermore, it is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, you will pass by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and visit of the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- Finally you will have a walk at the beautiful narrow streets at the traditional area of Plaka to see and admire the Greek culture. Of course you can make a short stop at the area of Plaka for a coffee or to taste the famous Greek “souvlaki”. At the end of the tour our driver will drop you off at your hotel. The duration of the tour takes about 4 hours.
- Acropolis, Parthenon
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Traditional area of Plaka
- Taste the famous Greek Souvlaki
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (on request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.