- Our tours operate all year round and can be scheduled at any time convenient for you.
Half Day Private Tour in Athens...
4 Hours: Join our award-winning private half-day city tour and explore the best of Athens with a knowledgeable local guide. Discover the rich history and heritage of Greece's ancient capital as you visit the city's most iconic landmarks. Begin your tour with a visit to the Acropolis, where you'll marvel at the ancient temples and structures that have stood the test of time.
Continue your tour with a visit to the Temple of Olympian Zeus. From here, take a scenic drive to the top of Mount Lycabettus, the highest point in Athens, where you'll enjoy panoramic views of the city and snap unforgettable photos. After taking in the stunning views, stroll through the charming Plaka area, one of Athens' oldest and most picturesque neighborhoods. Explore its traditional taverns, quaint cafes, and narrow alleys, and immerse yourself in the local culture.
Our private half day tour offers a personalized experience tailored to your preferences, so you can choose which landmarks to visit and learn more about the aspects of Greek history and culture that interest you the most.
Book now and experience the best of Athens in just four hours. And don't forget to try the world-famous Souvlaki, a delicious Greek dish that you can find in many local taverns and restaurants. Don't miss this unforgettable opportunity to explore Athens with our expert guides!v
- Acropolis: Experience the best of Athens with our private tour that takes you to the must-see sights of this ancient city. Meet your private driver at your hotel and embark on a journey to explore the iconic Acropolis, home to the Parthenon and Erechtheion, and admire the stunning views from the top of the hill.
- Panoramic city tour: Our tour also includes a panoramic city tour where you can witness Athens' most iconic landmarks, such as the Panathinaiko Stadium, Zappeion, the Athens Trilogy, National Garden, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, and more.
- Mount Lycabettus: Don't miss out on the breathtaking views from Mount Lycabettus, the highest point of Athens. Once at the top, you'll be able to take in the stunning panoramic views of the city and the Acropolis.
- Plaka: Finally, take a stroll through the charming streets and alleys of Plaka, one of Athens' oldest neighborhoods, and soak up the historic atmosphere. Be sure to stop at one of the traditional kafeneios for a refreshing drink or a taste of the world-famous Souvlaki.
- Acropolis: Explore the iconic citadel and its ancient structures, including the Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, and Erechtheion.
- Plaka: Stroll through Athens' oldest neighborhood, filled with charming streets, shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Anafiotika: Visit the picturesque neighborhood of Plaka, modeled after the Cycladic island of Anafi, with narrow streets and white-washed houses.
- Syntagma Square: Watch the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and take in the sights of the city's central square.
- Hadrian's Arch: View the impressive marble arch built in honor of Emperor Hadrian's visit to Athens in the 2nd century AD.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus: See the towering columns of the largest temple in ancient Greece, dedicated to Zeus, king of the gods.
- Lycabettus Hill: Take a cable car or hike up this hill for panoramic views of Athens, the Acropolis, and the Aegean Sea.v
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - in Athens
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All of our drivers are professional and English-speaking with extensive experience and knowledge of the sites you will be visiting. While they can provide general information about each site, they are not official guides. Our drivers will take you on routes that bypass tourist crowds and recommend local, traditional restaurants where you can experience Mediterranean cuisine.
- We highly recommend booking a local guide during your trip to gain in-depth information about each site.
- We work in partnership with the Luxury Car Rental Company, www.premiumrentacar.gr to provide a wide selection of brand new cars, including:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in Athens, Airbnb, or a specific address and provide you with a folder containing necessary travel documents (air tickets, ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you a confirmation form with pick-up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip, we will send you the driver's details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting for you with a sign bearing your name, assist you with your baggage, and accompany you to your car. We also provide mineral water and tissues.
- Our tours are Private and customized for you, with the flexibility to add or remove anything from our proposed program. We can accommodate groups from 1 person to 36 or more.
- To make the most of your stay in Greece, we recommend taking out an insurance policy to cover unexpected events during your trip. We have partnered with INTERAMERICAN, . INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour, as well as private arrival and departure transfers from/to Athens airport.
- We also offer luggage storage at our store for a fee of 3€ per day per luggage.
- The entrance fee for the Acropolis is 20 euros per person.
- To confirm a booking, a 30% payment in advance is required, which is fully refundable in case of written cancellation received at least 4 days prior to the arrival date.
- For any cancellation or change within 3 days prior to the first day of arrival and/or no-shows, full cancellation fees will apply, which will be the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary and should be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.