- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
13 Day Honeymoon, Rhodes, Crete, Santorini, Mykonos...
13 Day honeymoon vacation package in Greek Islands, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes!! Upon your arrival in Athens, Greece, a welcome drink will wait for you to feel our hospitality! Explore the Athens city center starting with a Sunset tour at Cape Sounio, walk at the romantic narrow streets of Plaka under the rock of Acropolis.
Go ahead in Santorini and chill out at your private balcony admiring the panoramic view to Caldera with your spouse. Swim at the hot springs and exchange your promises of eternal love under the sunset of Oia. Our complimentary dinner will make you feel as unique traveler and VIP honeymooners.
Afterwards go ahead to Mykonos to walk next to the celebrities from Hollywood and have a drink at the stroll of "Little Venice", visit a local club and follow the rhythm of Mykonos nightlife!
Next destination is Crete where you can stroll at the old cities of Chania & Rethymno, will taste the famous Mediterranean cuisine and to visit the Palace of Knossos.
Finally, continue your honeymoon holidays in Rhodes, and have a romantic walking tour at the mythical streets of medieval town of Rhodes and taste the local delicacies suitable for honeymooners as the main ingredient is the honey!
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with especially gifts! Transfer you to your hotel. Enjoy our Complimentary romantic dinner at one of traditional restaurant at the area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: EXPLORE ROMANTIC ATHENS & SUSNET TOUR AT CAPE SOUNIO:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to start the Athens City Tour. We will pass by the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After a stop at the romantic area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch, you will visit the Cape Sounio which at the afternoon hours the sunset will take your breath away and it is ideal for honeymooners & romantic couples. You will visit the Temple of God Poseidon over the Aegean Sea. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea, in classical mythology. Late in the afternoon we will be back in the hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island, at 11.25. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, it’s fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS:
- (optional) Semi private Sailing cruise tour to Delos and the Island of Rhenia. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunste Cruise with buffet on board. Today you will have a unique experience taking a unique semi - private, sunset cruise around Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini, you may also snorkel if you wish, you will enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset close to Oia over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour in Rethymno, Lake Kourna, Arkadi Monastery. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM :
- Private tour to Knossos & Archaeological museuml of Heraklion. Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality!. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 10: HERAKLION CRETE - RHODES ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Rhodes Islands departing at 07.00. Our local driver in Rhodes will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Rhodes.
DAY 11: RHODES ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Tour in Akropolis, Lindos & Medieval Town. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at about 09.00 to start the tour to learn everything about Rhodes. You can walk at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, Chapel of Agios Georgios, Suleiman Mosque and etc. Afterwards, we will visit Lindos Village and the Ancient Acropolis, located at the top of hill at the nearby suburbs of Rhodes, with the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre, and the Temple of Apollo. We will continue our tour to the next sightseeing, at the hill of Filerimos, and the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos. From the height of the hill, you will have a marvelous panoramic view to Rhodes and the coast. Overnight in Rhodes.
Day 12: RHODES ISLAND - ATHENS:
- (optional) Private Tour to Rhodes, Acropolis & Valley of Butterflies. We will have a panoramic city tour in Rhodes includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building and much more. We continue to visit the Acropolis stood on the hill now known as Monte Smith. Get beautiful photos from here as the panoramic view of the city and the sea will take your breath away. Our next stop will be at the magnificent Valley of the Butterflies, a beautiful natural park, where each year thousands of butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the Natural History Museum and the little Monastery “Virgin of Kalopetra”. At the end of the tour, we will head to Rhodes airport to take the flight to Athens. Meet you in Athens and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- This is the last day of your honeymoon holiday in Greece. Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Sunset at Cape Sounio
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia etc.
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Lindos Village in Rhodes
- Ancient Acropolis in Rhodes
- Valley of Butterflies
- 12 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Complimentary romantic dinner
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
- Domestic flight from Heraklion airport Crete to Rhodes airport
- Domestic flight from Rhodes airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Tour Guides & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Crete, Santorini, Rhodes & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a local tour guide during the tour at the Palace of Knossos & In Rhodes for the tour in Lindos.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.