- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
8 Day Honeymoon in Santorini & Athens...
The 8 day honeymoon vacation package, designed for honeymooners and couples in general, that will travel you to unique destinations like Santorini, to admire the most romantic sunset with a semi-private catamaran cruise. You will visit one of the most romantic Saronic Islands of Hydya that the cars do not allowed there!
In Hydra walk along the waterfront, the heart of the town to admire the traditional stone mansions, narrow cobblestoned streets, secluded squares, monuments, churches and more. Visit Athens, the capital of Greece, the Eternal City, that traces its history back to ancient times, will amaze you with its majestic cultural heritage and its vibrant spirit, enjoy a walking tour at Plaka, get a cup of Greek coffee and taste the famous "Souvlaki". Continue your honeymoon vacation to the amorous Santorini, the weddings island, one of the most romantic and dreamy Greek islands suitable for honeymooners and walk at the rim of Caldera, swim at Hot springs, and watch the best sunset of your life, the famous sunset at Oia!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport and offer you a welcome bag with gifts, then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens & Romantic sunset tour at Cape Sounio. Meet your private driver at your hotel to start the Athens City Tour. You will see Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus & Arch of Hadrian, the Trilogy of Athen, the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, e.t.c. Finally, we will visit the ancient Acropolis and descend through olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis. Stroll at the narrow streets at Plaka and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. We continue our private tour alongside the coastline of Athens, enjoy your coffee at the Lake of Vouliagmenis, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera. Then, you visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon which is one of the most important sights and archaeological sites of Attica! In the evening hours the colors of the sky, you will take your breath away as the sunset at Cape Sounio is one of the most amazing site in Athens. The duration of the tour lasts about 8 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: SELF-GUIDED TOUR AT HYDRA ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry to the cosmopolitan Hydra to be there after 1/5 hour. Hydra is one of the most romantic destinations in Greece, built on a slope overlooking the Argosaronic gulf. Traditional stone mansions, narrow cobblestoned streets, secluded squares and above all the banning of cars and the use of around 500 donkeys as means of public transportation, explain the reason why Hydra preserved its distinctive atmosphere through the passage of time. You can walk along the waterfront, the heart of the town, you encounter monuments, churches, canons, museums, old mansions, statues of famous heroes, shops, and cafes, while picturesque winding streets lead you to neighborhoods located at the upper part of the town. At the afternoon you will take the ferry back to Piraeus port that our driver meets you and transfer you to your hotel.Overnight in Athens.
DAY 4: ATHENS-SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver meets you at your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus Port so to get the boat departing at 07.00 to reach at the famous Santorini Island at 11.30. Explore Santorini to admire the most romantic, magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, to see the sunset! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the fascinating capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets and the rim of Caldera ideal for honeymooners. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour at the most highlights & Photography tour at Oia. Meet your private driver at your hotel to have a private tour at the picturesque villages of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach & Black Beach. You will be walking at Oia to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view! You will finish your private tour at an excellent winery, where you can taste the local wines.
- Photography tour at Oia: You can opt for a professional photographer at Oia area for 2 hours up to 50 photos to capture your honeymoon moments, against a backdrop of white homes, blue roofs of chapels and striking caldera views through the eye of a professional photographer. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Semi-Private Sunste Cruise with buffet on board. Today you will have a unique experience taking a unique semi - private, sunset cruise around Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini, you may also snorkel if you wish, you will enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset close to Oia over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND-ATHENS
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 17.00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Today you will enjoy our complimentary dinner especially for honeymooners! Overnight in Athens
DAY 8: DEPARTURE DAY:
- This is the last day of your romantic honeymoon tour in Greece. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Hydra island
- Lake of Vouliagmenis
- Sunset at Cape Sounio
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport
- Transportation with private car & English-speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset tour at Cape Sounio
- Semi-Private Catamaran crusie in Santorini
- 1 Complimentary romantic dinner
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus
- Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus Port/Hydra Island
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Hydra as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.