The suitable period is from 10 of May till 10 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Day Honeymoon Holidays in Milos, Naxos, Koufonisia...
10 day honeymoon vacation package in Greek Islands! Visit Milos, Naxos, & koufonisia from Athens. That is mean you will enjoy majestic sunsets, endless blue, gorgeous beaches and landscapes. If you have a dream destination in mind for your honeymoon, this is ideal destination for honeymooners for memorable vacation...
Milos Island the island known for the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre), and enjoy the excellent beaches (accessible only by boat), with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should definitely visit!
Naxos Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. You will visit historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers.
Koufonisia Island the paradise on earth! Koufonisia is considered to be the hidden gem of the Cyclades. This spectacular island is a secluded destination located near Naxos with a very tranquil way of life, naturist sandy beaches with turquoise sea-through waters and delicious traditional cuisine. This trip is ideal for Wedding proposals or Renewal Vows!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with a perfect wedding gifts! Transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 05.45 to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the departing at 07.00 o’ clock for the Island of Milos where you will arrive at 09.55. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, don’t delay…Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS - SEMI-PRIVATE SUNSET CRUISE TO MILO'S HIDDEN BEACHES (OPTIONAL).
We will start our cruise at about 14.30 sailing along the coastline of the south part of Milos to visit the most beautiful and hidden beaches in Milos. We will visit the “Secret Beach of Arkoudes”, The Bears rocks carved in a sculpture game islet that stand in the middle of the sea. A game of sculpture on the rocks by nature, created this unique phenomenon. You may swim there and of course get memorable photos from the boat. Continue with a unique visit will be at "Kalogries beach" that can only be reached by boat. The water here is crystal clear and with a mysterious deep blue color and the beach is perfectly sheltered...READ MORE. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND – KOUFONISSIA ISLAND:
- You can have your breakfast in your hotel and enjoy some free time until our driver meet you at your hotel at 09.00 to transfers you at Milos port to take your ferry SUPERJET for Koufonisia departing at 10.05 and arriving at 14.40. In walking distances, you will reach at the hotel. OvernightKouonisia.
DAY 5: KOUFONISIA: DAY AT LEISURE AT KOUFONISIA ISLAND:
- Koufonisia is considered to be the hidden gem of the Cyclades. This spectacular island is a secluded destination located near Naxos with a very tranquil way of life, naturist sandy beaches with turquoise sea-through waters and delicious traditional cuisine. Koufonisia, which has also been described as the "Jamaica of Europe", is the idyllic place for the ultimate relaxation of body and mind. The real uniqueness of the island is that there are no motor vehicles as the only 400 inhabitants of the islands use bicycles or travel on foot, which means that you can reach the beaches either on foot, renting a bicycle or by boat which drops you off at a beach and pick you up again in the afternoon! Koufonisia a great opportunity to get away from the cosmopolitan way of life and truly “live like a local”. Overnight in Koufonisia
DAY 6 – 25/05/2020: KOUFONISIA ISLAND – NAXOS ISLAND:
- Free time for yourself till leave from Koufoniisia to get the ferry to Naxos departing at 14.45 (you will be at the port half an hour prior to the departure) & arriving at 15.30. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos next to the beach of Agia Anna. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE TOUR TO THE HIGHTLIGHTS OF NAXOS:
Pick you up from your hotel at to start our private tour in Naxos with our first visit in Naxos is the impressive marble gate, temple of Apollo, “Portara” temple of Apollo, “Portara” stands still since the 6th century BC. According to mythology, the god Dionysus met Ariadni there, who had been abandoned by Thesseus. The Temple of Demeter in the village Sangri is a magnificent temple on the Cycladic island of Naxos. The temple was built around 6th century BC and is one of the earliest Ionic temples. It was built completely from Naxian marble. The small village of Damalas, spread in amphitheatric fashion at the foot of Lagos hill offers fantastic panoramic view. Presently inhabitants are few but with a keen of hospitality and preserving their culture and traditions... READ MORE. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 8: NAXOS ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel at 12.30 to transfer you to Naxos Port at 13.25 to take the boat for Piraeus Port where you will arrive at 16.55. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 9: PRIVATE CITY TOUR ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your excellent half day tour in Athens. The Athens Sightseeing tour starts with a panoramic city and our first stop at Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy and many other attractions of Athens. Then we will have the chance to visit its ancient Acropolis & Parthenon (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). We will visit the Plaka is a neighborhood that sits below the Acropolis, plenty of shops, tavernas, and restaurants to walk at the beautiful narrow streets to see and admire the Greek culture. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous "Souvlaki" The duration of the tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY.
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfers you to Athens airport to get your flight
- Milos Island
- Beaches of Milos accessible by boat
- Naxos Island
- Famous Sunset in Naxos
- Koufonisia Island
- Beaches of Koufonisia
- City of Athens
- Acropolis, parthenon
- Traditional area of Plaka, Monastiraki
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport
- Complimentary romantic dinner
- Private Tour in Athens
- 8 Nights' Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Milos / Koufonisia /Naxos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.