- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
9 Day Honeymoon Holidays, Milos, Santorini & Mykonos..
The best-selling 9 day honeymoon tour package Greece, visit Milos and enjoy a romantic cruise with dinner on board, stay at wonderfully resorts beautifully well-manicured local private tours. Enjoy the most famous sunset at Oia Santorini with panoramic view to Caldera.
Visit Mykonos the most famous island in the world where you can enjoy the amazing nightlife and explore the beaches with the golden sand and the refreshing deep blue waters.
Continue your romantic honeymoon vacations to the amorous Santorini, the weddings island, and one of the most romantic and dreamy Greek islands suitable for honeymooners and walk at the rim of Caldera, swim at Hot springs, and watch the best sunset of your life, the famous sunset at Oia! Book online your tour package to Greek islands and let us take you on an unforgettable Greece honeymoon packages, visiting Islands, to stay at romantic resorts to enjoy luxury retreats.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with special gifts! The private driver will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 o’ clock for the Island of Milos where you will arrive at 09.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, don’t delay…Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS:
- (optional) Half day Semi-private Sunset cruise tour to Milos with catamaran. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape. Feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. We will visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach”. Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! The tour starts at about 14.30 from Adamas port and finish at the end of the sunset. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the ferry departing at 09.45 for the famous Santorini Island and arriving at 11.45. Our local driver will meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The Cycladic island of Santorini will offer you unrivaled moments. The volcano's black lava greets the whitewashed villages of the caldera. Above all, you should not miss Oia's magnificent sunset, that golden hour of the day when the light makes everything look more beautiful. A totally worthwhile experience! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano & Oia with buffet on board. An excursion you don’t want to lose during your honeymoon holidays in Santorini. We will visit the famous volcano and the island of Palea Kameni and the famous hot springs (or volcanic pool). Enjoy your swim and the dinner on board, which prepared on the spot by our staff. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. The boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. An unforgettable experience especially for newlyweds. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at the port to get the ferry to Mykonos departing at 12.05, to reach Mykonos at 14.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you there and he will transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night-life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 7: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi private Sailing cruise tour to Delos and the Island of Rhenia. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 8: MYKONOS ISLANDS - ATHENS:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to take the Ferry departing at 14.05 for Piraeus port. You will arrive at Piraeus port 16.30 and meet with our driver who will drive you at your hotel. Then you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- This is the last day of your romantic honeymoon tour in Greece. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tours
- Sandy beaches in Milos, Mykonos, Santorini
- The famous Night-Life in Mykonos
- Stroll in "Little Venice" and "Matogiania" in Mykonos
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport
- Complimentary romantic dinner
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Milos / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Milos, Santorini & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.