- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Tour Athens & Cape Sounio Tour...
High quality services for full day Private City Tour in Athens & Cape Sounio. Enjoy the walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka, taste the famous "Souvlaki", visit Acropolis & Acropolis Museum, and then go to Cape Sounio! And you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city tour.
Combine Athens city tour and the Acropolis Museum with Cape Sounio, the second most popular site of the Greek capital. Enjoy a day in Athens most important sites such as Acropolis and Acropolis Museum and Cape Sounio in a unique location just above the sea. Book our full day private tour in Athens and in Cape Sounion and admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea!
Tour Athens, housing really important archaeological sites, like the Acropolis! Visit the new Acropolis Museum and admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Travel along Athens Riviera, heading to Sounio and admire a truly impressive scene. Visit Cape Sounio and walk next to the temple of god Poseidon. Book online at the best rates guarantee!
- Our driver will pick up from your hotel at 08.30 to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings such as the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylaea as well as from the Roman and early Christian Athens. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor.
- After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and Temple of God Poseidon! Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounio is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of the tour is 8 hours
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Photo stop at Athenian Riviera
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - in Athens & Sounio
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 10 euro / person / Museum of Acropolis
- 8 euro / person / Temple of Poseidon in Sounio
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.