- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Tour Athens & Cape Sounio Tour...
10 Hours private tour. High quality services for full day Private Tour in Athens & Cape Sounio. Tour Athens, housing really important archaeological sites, like the Acropolis! Visit the new Acropolis Museum and admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Travel along Athens Riviera, heading to Sounio and admire a truly impressive scene.
Enjoy your private tour in Athens to the most important sites and explore the traditional area of Plaka full of old mansions and narrow streets and do not miss the chance to taste the famous "Greek Souvlaki". Spend your trip making memories & incredible experiences in a great value for money private tour in Athens and Cape Sounio with free cancelation.
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour.
- Temple of Poseidon: We will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" which you can get a memorable photo, to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" which stands on a cliff perched over the Aegean Sea. Follow the path of the hill to reach into the sanctuary of the sea god to enjoy incredible views of the Temple of Poseidon. Marvel at the 16 Doric marble columns surrounded on three sides by the sea
- Panoramic Tour Athens: We continue our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church.
- Acropolis & Museum: Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis, built during the Golden Age of Pericles to admire the Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis. There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings such as the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylaea as well as from the Roman and early Christian Athens. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor.
- Acropolis, Temple of Athena Nike,
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
- Pick up & drop of from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Photo stop at Athenian Riviera
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - in Athens & Sounio
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths out of the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- We suggest you to book a local guide during the trip to receive deep information.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 10 euro / person / Museum of Acropolis
- 8 euro / person / Temple of Poseidon in Sounio
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.