- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
9 Day Honeymoon in Mykonos & Santorini....
A 9-days romantic honeymoon tour in the Greek Islands, Mykonos & Santorini from Athens, planned especially for newlyweds and people in love, it will travel you to especially delightful destinations with magical views and will introduce you to splendid tastes, while enjoying the bright Mediterranean sun and the Aegean Sea.
Visit Athens, the capital of Greece, the Eternal City that traces its history back to ancient times. It will amaze you with its majestic cultural heritage and its vibrant spirit; or you may take romantic strolls at the narrow streets of Plaka, to taste delicious food, drinks, and shopping! Enjoy Mykonos, the most famous island in the world where you can have an amazing night life and explore the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters. Continue your romantic honeymoon vacations to the amorous Santorini, the weddings island, and one of the most romantic and dreamy Greek islands suitable for honeymooners and walk at the rim of Caldera, swim at Hot springs, and watch the best sunset of your life, the famous sunset at Oia!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ATHENS:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with special gifts! The private driver will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to start the Athens City Tour. You will see Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus & Arch of Hadrian We will have a wonderfu panoramic tour that cover the Trilogy of Athen, the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally we will visit the ancient Acropolis and descend through olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis. You can also walk at the romantic narrow streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Transfer you to Piraeus port and take your ferry to Mykonos Island . Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also it is known as the island of winds. The romantic stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the charming narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your honeymoon holidays. In Matogianna e you can also shop clothes and other local items. Enjoy your honeymoon vacations in Mykonos spending your time at the beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will meet celebrities from all over the world. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Guided Tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, you will see the museum of Delos, where you can admire Archaic, Classical, and Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Free time until to transfer you to Mykonos Port so to get the boat to reach at the famous Santorini Island. Explore Santorini to admire the most romantic, magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sunset! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the fascinating capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets and the rim of Caldera ideal for honeymooners. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano & Oia with buffet on board. An excursion you don’t want to lose during your honeymoon holidays in Santorini. We will visit the famous volcano and the island of Palea Kameni and the famous hot springs (or volcanic pool). Enjoy your swim and the dinner on board, which prepared on the spot by our staff. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. The boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. An unforgettable experience especially for newlyweds. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour at the most highlights & Photography tour at Oia. Meet your private driver at your hotel to have a private tour at the picturesque villages of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach & Black Beach. You will be walking at Oia to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view! You will finish your private tour at an excellent winery, where you can taste the local wines.
- Photography tour at Oia: You can opt for a professional photographer at Oia area for 2 hours up to 50 photos to capture your honeymoon moments, against a backdrop of white homes, blue roofs of chapels and striking caldera views through the eye of a professional photographer. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive in the afternoon. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- This is the last day of your romantic honeymoon tour in Greece. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tour
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens
- Complimentary romantic dinner
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.