- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Day Greek Islands Holidays, Milos, Santorini, Crete...
10 day Greek Islands holidays tour is strongly suggested for travellers who wish to explore the must-see Greek islands! Starting our journey from Milos’ island, you will admire the little white houses with their colourful doors and windows open to the sea. Swim at the "Sarakiniko beach” also called "lunar beach" as it looks like the lunar landscape!
Next stop will be Santorini, famous for the world-known sunset, black and red beach and the endless blue! Walk at the narrow streets above the rocks with panoramic view, or get a cruise to walk at the rim of volcano. Our next visit will be in Crete. Visit the old market of Heraklion and then have a Greek coffee at Lion's Square or a delicious meal of Cretan - Mediterranean gastronomy, famous all over the world! Also have a private tour to Palace of Knossos and learn everything for the rich & prosperous life of ancient Greece began circa 2000 BC. Book online the best self-guided holidays in Greek Islands!
DAY 1: DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: ATHENS – CRETE - PRIVATE TOUR TO KNOSSOS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel at 06.30 to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 08.30 and arriving at 09.20. Our local driver will pick you up from the Heraklion airport and go for a Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine! Overnight at Heraklion, Crete
Day 3: DAY AT LEISURE IN CRETE.
- (optional) Private Tour in Rethymno, Arkadi Monastery and Lake Kourna. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics. Next our stop will be at the picturesque Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete. This village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around this very charming narrow street of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in at Heraklion, Crete
Day 4: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at 08.40, in order to reach at Santorini at 10.25. There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini
Day 5: DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI.
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano & Hot Springs with buffet on board. Get a unique group sunset cruise tour to volcano in Santorini to enjoy the deep blue waters; white, red and black sand; vertical cliffs; red and black volcanic pebbles and spectacular rock formations. With this special group sunset cruise tour to volcano you will walk at the rim of Volcano, swim at the hot springs and finally enjoy your dinner on board admiring the most famous sunset of the word next to Oia. We assure you that you will leave Santorini with the best memories. This special shore excursion in Santorini is one of the most popular! Overnight in Santorini
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 15.00 to reach Milos Island at 17.00. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Milos that is known for the wild beauty and the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre)! The funny shapes of the rocks and their wonderful colors at the beautiful white sandy beaches are one expression of the volcanic features. Enjoy the excellent beaches with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should definitely visit! Visit Sarakíniko beach as well as seems to be a unique encountered lunar landscape or get a boat to visit at "Kleftiko" which can be reached only by boat. Overnight in Milos
Day 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN MILOS.
- (optional) Semi-private Sunset cruise to beaches of Milos with buffet on board. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape. Get a half day cruise in Milos in order to feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. We will visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach” Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! The tour starts at about 14.30 from Adamas port and finish at the end of the sunset. Overnight in Milos
DAY 9: MILOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
- Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to the Milos port to take your ferry at 11.40 to reach at Piraeus port at 15.40. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: PRIVATE TOUR IN ATHENS & SUSNET TOUR TO CAPE SOUNIO:
- High quality services for full day Private City Tour in Athens. Our company provided you walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and then go to Cape Sounio! And you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city tour. Combine Athens city tour and the Acropolis Museum with Cape Sounio, the second most popular site of the Greek capital. Enjoy a day in Athens most important sites such as Acropolis and Acropolis Museum and Cape Sounio in a unique location just above the sea. Book our full day private tour in Athens and in Cape Sounion and admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea! Tour Athens, housing really important archaeological sites, like the Acropolis! Visit the new Acropolis Museum and admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Travel along Athens Riviera, heading to Sounio and admire a truly impressive scene. Visit Cape Sounio and walk next to the temple of god Poseidon. Overnight in Athens
Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel at 09.10 to transfer you at Athens airport to get your flight depart at 12.10
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Milos Island
- Hidden beach of Milos (Sarakiniko beach, Kleftiko)
- Santorini Island
- Black beach in Kamari arae
- Volcano, Thirasia, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Palace of Knossos
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- City of Rethymno, Chania
- Acropolis & panoramic city tour Athens
- Sunset tour to Cape Sounio
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 09 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Heraklio Port/Santorini/Milos/ Piraeus
- Domestic flight from Athens to Crete including 23kg luggage + 1 carry /one per person
- Private Tour at the Palace of Knossos and Museum of Heraklion
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset tour tour to Cape Sounio
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens and for the tour to the palace of Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend on the shipping company schedule.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.