- All year
6 day Tour in Santorini, Delphi, Poros, Hydra, Aegina..
6-Day tour in Greek islands package to Santorini combining tour at Saronic islands (Poros, Hydra, Aegina), a private tour in Delphi: A History of the Centre of the Ancient World and a visit in Athens to explore the most popular sites of Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and the sunset to Cape Sounio overlooking the sea!!
Have private tour Delphi which in the 6th century B.C was the religious center and symbol of unity of the ancient Greek world. Tour in Hydra where with many donkey as public transportation, visit Aegina and buy the local product, pistachios. In Poros, walk among the neoclassical buildings. In Santorini, stroll around its picturesque narrow streets, next to the sea, walk at the rim of Caldera or get a cruise to Volcano to admire the most famous sunset. Book now this 6 day tour package at the best rates guarantee with flexible itinerary.
DAY 1: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & CAPE SOUNIO
- We will pick you up from your hotel to start your Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio Tour. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens Trilogy ACROPOLIS. Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka, we will follow the coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio"(especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and the Temple of God Poseidon! The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hoursOvernight in Athens.
DAY 2: DAY CRUISE TO SARONIC ISLAND – POROS – HYDRA – AEGINA:
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port in order to take the boat departing at 08.00 a.m. The first stop is at the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, it’s unspoilt -over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, the donkeys, as public transportation will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The next stop is at the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, with both its steep beaches and the sandy beaches. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island. Our last stop is the historical Aegina. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. You will have enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures. At the end of the cruise transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS-SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 05.45 am to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at the port of Santorini in 11.30 and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Then, you will have free time for yourselves. In the evening you can enjoy your drink at the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with Buffet on Board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLANDS-ATHENS
- You have free time for yourselves until our local driver transfers you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 6: PRIVATE TOUR IN DELPHI FROM ATHENS
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel and in about 3 hours we will arrive at Delphi area. Along the way, you will see the fertile plain of Boeotia, an agricultural center and you will cross the city of Thebes, the birthplace of King Oedipus. You will reach to Delphi known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Visit the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle. You will also visit Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits, containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias, and many other artifacts. After the sightseeing, we will return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its wine and cheese, where we will make a short stop. We will return in Athens late in the afternoon. The services ends.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis, Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour Athens
- Prime Minister's residence (ex-Royal Palace)
- Guarded by the Euzones,
- Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch,
- Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University,
- National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
- Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens:
- The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike,
- Erechtheion and finally, Parthenon
- Delphi & Museum of Delphi
- Temple of Apollo in Delphi
- Poros, Hydra, Aegina
- Volcano, Hot Springs,
- Sunset at Oia with buffet on board
- English speaking drive
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset tour to Cape Sounio
- Private tour in Delphi
- Cruise tour to Saronic Islands included round transfers and buffet on board
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Airport / Piraeus Port / hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus port
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tour & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.