All year, any time that you want.
6 day Tour in Santorini, Delphi, Poros, Hydra, Aegina..
6-Day Tour in Greece to visit Saronic islands (Poros, Hydra, Aegina) to explore the most popular sites of Athens, Acropolis and Acropolis Museum and the sunset to Cape Sounio overlooking the sea!! Get a private tour in Delphi before going to Santorini, walk around its picturesque narrow streets, and admire the sunset cruise tour tour to Caldera with buffet on board.
Tour in Hydra where popular films have been filmed and experience the island that Leonard Cohen loved. Visit Aegina for the Monastery of Saint Nektarios, the temple of Afaia and of course its local product, pistachios. In Poros, walk among the neoclassical buildings and visit the famous clock tower that measures the good times!
Book now this day cruise to the Saronic islands, a cruise for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Athens, without moving too far!
Visit the Oracle of Delphi and the temple dedicated to Apollo, where it is said that Pythia delivered her oracles. You will also visit two picturesque traditional villages of Arahova with so many traditional Greek taverns, where you can taste the famous traditional Greek food and other local products!
Visit Santorini, walk around its picturesque narrow streets, next to the sea, explore the beaches with their unique features that make them stand out and enjoy a wonderful meal by the sea, about which options are really numerous! Book one of our Greek islands hopping packages combine visit in mainland, and experience our private chauffeured car services!
DAY 1: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel to start our sightseeing in Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. You will take you for a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. We will continue passing by the Prime Minister's residence (ex-Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). We continue with a visit at the iconic Acropolis, where we will visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the Parthenon. Continue, visiting the new Acropolis museum, housing the statues of the Acropolis, the wonders of the classical erea. After having lunch at a traditional restaurant, we will head to the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, at the most Southern point of Attica, Cape Sounio, driving along the coastal road, passing by the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni & Varkiza. There you will admire the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon, standing. You will have a splendid view, especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea and the little islands offshore! After visiting the Temple of Poseidon, you have time at leisure to walk on the rocky promontory of Sounion. Late in the afternoon we will transfer you back at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: DAY CRUISE TO SARONIC ISLAND – POROS – HYDRA – AEGINA:
- Our driver will pick you up from Athens Downtown to transfer you to Piraeus Port in order to take the boat departing at 08.00 a.m. The first stop is at the cosmopolitan Hydra, with its cobblestone alleys, its unspoilt -over the centuries- unique architectural beauty, as well as the traditional means of transportation that you can find on the island; the donkeys, will make the visitors fall in love with it at first sight. The next stop is at the port of Poros. A leafy island, with an insuperable natural beauty and thousands of pine trees, with both its steep beaches and the sandy beaches. All these are making Poros the island of romance and calmness. Walk across the town and discover the city hall, the archeological museum, the public library, the cultural center and the white little houses on the island. Head towards the highest point of the island to discover the historical and famous clock tower of Poros! Our last stop is the historical Aegina. The biggest island of the Saronic Gulf, which took its name by the beautiful nymph that was kidnapped by Zeus. Aegina is well known across the world for the delicious pistachios, the beautiful, “virgin” beaches and the Temple of Afaia. You will stay at Aegina for 2 hours. You will have enough time to enjoy your coffee and the pistachio sweets at the beautiful port, or to participate in the historical tour of the island and discover its hidden treasures. At the end of the cruise transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS-SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 05.45 am to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at the port of Santorini in 11.30 and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Then, you will have free time for yourselves. In the evening you can enjoy your drink at the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI-SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. You can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLANDS-ATHENS
- You have free time for yourselves until our local driver transfers you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 6: PRIVATE TOUR IN DELPHI FROM ATHENS
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel and in about 3 hours we will arrive at Delphi area. Along the way, you will see the fertile plain of Boeotia, an agricultural center and you will cross the city of Thebes, the birthplace of King Oedipus. You will reach to DELPHI, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Visit the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle. You will also visit Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits, containing such masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture as the bronze Charioteer and the famous athlete Aghias, and many other artifacts. After the sightseeing, we will return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its wine and cheese, where we will make a short stop. We will return in Athens late in the afternoon. The services ends.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis, Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour Athens
- Prime Minister's residence (ex-Royal Palace)
- Guarded by the Euzones,
- Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch,
- Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University,
- National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma).
- Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens:
- The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike,
- Erechtheion and finally, Parthenon
- Delphi & Museum of Delphi
- Temple of Apollo in Delphi
- Poros, Hydra, Aegina
- Volcano, Hot Springs,
- Sunset at Oia with buffet on board
- English speaking drive
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset tour to Cape Sounio
- Private tour in Delphi
- Cruise tour to Saronic Islands included round transfers and buffet on board
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Airport / Piraeus Port / hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus port
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenes
- Optional tour & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- For short trip to the Islands our tickets includes 1 carry-on per person, please ask us for check in luggage if it is needed.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotesl in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.