15 Day Greek Islands Tour: Paros, Naxos, Mykonos...
15 day Greek Island tour to from Athens to Paros, Naxos, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete to visit the five most cosmopolitan islands in Greece. All you have to do is to book this tour our company has prepared for you! Choose this Greek island vacation package and enjoy your holidays in Greece!
Of course, a tour in Athens, the capital of Greece, in the picturesque streets of Plaka, Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon, could not be skipped! Visit Paros and enjoy your swim at the sunbather's paradise. Visit the capital of Paros, walk among Parikia’s s streets with the traditional Greek architecture. Visit the island of Dionysus, the ancient god of wine, Naxos. Swim at the wonderful beaches with a cruise tour or get a private tour to see the most of highlights!
Next is the most popular island in Greece, Mykonos! Its sandy beaches with the crystal-clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating night-life, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for celebrities' vacations! Do not miss a visit to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis.
Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece, offers you the ultimate sunset! A day cruise to the volcano, at Hot Spring and Oia to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Crete is the next destination, the birthplace of the oldest civilization in Europe! Visit Knossos to walk at the old cities of Chania and Rethymnon and taste the famous Cretan cuisine at one of traditional taverns!
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then he will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR:
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start your Private tour in Athens. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), the Catholic Cathedral, the Old Parliament, the Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally you will visit the ACROPOLIS. Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounion, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and the Temple of God Poseidon! Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel. The duration of the tour is about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port to get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island, arriving at Paros Port at 11:25. Our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. At the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets with the traditional Greek architecture, where you can have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN PAROS ILAND: OR (OPTIONAL ) DAY CRUISE TO ANTIPAROS:
- Today we suggest you an excellent day cruise to Antiparos and Despotico. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local baot tos start the crusie. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our stop there lasts 45 minutes. Our guests may enjoy their first dive of the cruise. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may : a) either visiting the archaeological site, accompanied with members of our crew ( pre- arrange while reserving) b) either sunbathing & swimming on the Despotico beach c) or stay on board, tasting traditional mezedes drinks or refreshments. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5: PAROS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry departing at 12.45 to reach Naxos at 13.30. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos next to the beach of Agia Anna. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 6: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS ISLAND OR (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE TOUR TO THE HIGHTLIGHTS OF NAXOS:
- Naxos is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. In Naxos you can find historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products…). Today you are going to see and experience the real Naxos with the help of native Naxian guides. That’s a nice way to get a taste of the Greek everyday life on the island. The tour is private and lasts 6 hours. (click here to choose more tour in Naxos) Overnight in Naxos. .
Day 7: NAXOS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- You can have your breakfast in your hotel and enjoy some free time until our driver transfers you at Naxos port to take your ferry for Mykonos departing at 13.40 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.20. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you at your hotel for check in. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and beach bars, the night-life, and is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You will also have the opportunity to meet famous celebrities from all over the world who choose Mykonos for their vacation. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 8: CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL)
- Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. (click here to choose more tours in Mykonos) Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 9: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL TOUR TO THE VOLCANO:
- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). (click here to choose more tour in Santorini) Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 11: SANTORINI: TOUR AT EXCAVATION OF AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR: (OPTIONAL)
- Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our next stop is at a perfect winery in Santorini, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 12: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 13: TOUR IN OLD CITY OF CHANIA & RETHYMNO: (OPTIONAL):
- After your breakfast, our driver pick you up from your hotel in order to visit 2 of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Crete. City of Chania and City of Rethymno. You will visit the old town of cities, you will walk at Narrow Street, and our guide explain everything about the history. You will make a stop at one of traditional tavernas to taste the Cretan cuisine, and after all we will return in Heraklion late in the afternoon. (click here to choose more tour in Crete) Overnight in Heraklion
Day 14: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
- Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at the Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 to take the flight for Athens at 17.20. You will arrive in Athens at 18.15. Our driver will meet you there and he will assist you with your luggage. Then, he will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 15: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Hot Spring, Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Paros island
- Sandy beached in Paros
- Naxos Island
- Crete Island
- Palace of Knossos
- Archaeological Museun of Crete
- English speaking Drive/Guide
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens & cape Sounio
- Private Tour in Crete to Palace of Knossos & Museum
- 14 Nights Accommodation in 4* or 3*
- 3 nights in Athens
- 2 nights in Paros
- 2 nights in Naxos
- 2 nights in Mykonos
- 3 nights in Santorini
- 2 nights in Heraklio
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airprort/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Domestic flight from Crete to Athens
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel city Tax
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.