- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
15 Day Greek Islands Holidays, Paros, Naxos, Mykonos...
15 day Greek Island hopping package to Paros, Naxos, Mykonos, Santorini, Crete to visit the five most cosmopolitan islands in Greece. All you must do is to book this tour our company has prepared for you! Choose this Greek island vacation package and enjoy your holidays in Greece!
Of course, a tour in Athens, the capital of Greece, in the picturesque streets of Plaka, Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon, could not be skipped!
Visit Paros and enjoy your swim at the sunbather's paradise. Visit the capital of Paros, walk among Parikia’s s streets with the traditional Greek architecture.
Visit Naxos the island of Dionysus. Swim at the wonderful beaches with a cruise tour or get a private tour to see the most of highlights!
Next is the most popular island in Greece, Mykonos with the fascinating nightlife, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for celebrities' vacations! Do not miss a visit to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis.
Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece, offers you the ultimate sunset! Visit Knossos and walk at the old cities of Chania & Rethymnon.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then he will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR:
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start a full-day private city tour in Athens. Our company provided you walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum and you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city tour. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Trilogy, Zapeio, Old Parliament etc. Continue the Athens sightseeing tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounion, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and the Temple of God Poseidon! The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel The duration of the tour is about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to get the ferry for Mykonos island departure at 07.00 and arrival at 09.40 to Mykonos island. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. Overnight Mykonos
Day 4: MYKONOS ISLAND
(optional) Guided Cruise Tour to Delos. Our driver picks you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island. Overnight in Mykonos
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - PAROS ISLAND
- You will be picked up from your hotel by our driver who will transfer you to Mykonos port so you get the boat to Paros Island. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have time for yourself. Late in the afternoon and during the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
Day 6: PAROS ISLAND
- (optional) Cruise tour to Antiparos. Our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the cruise. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may to visit the archaeological site, or to swim at Despotico beach board. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, Greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits Overnight in Paros.
Day 7: PAROS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry to reach Naxos. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 8: NAXOS ISLAND
- (optional) Private Tours to the Highlights of Naxos is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. In Naxos you can find historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products). Today you are going to see and experience the real Naxos with the help of native Naxian guides. That’s a nice way to get a taste of the Greek everyday life on the island. The tour is private and lasts 6 hours. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 9: NAXOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Naxos Port in order to get the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with Buffet on Board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 11: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Tour at Excavation of Akrotiri, Villages & Wine tour. Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view where you can take memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 12: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 13: CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour at the old city of Chania, Lake Kourna, Arkadi Monastery: You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. Next visit will be at the village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites», a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. At the end of the tour, we will return to your hotel. Overnight at Heraklion Crete
Day 14: CRETE - ATHENS:
- Private tour Knossos & Archaeological museum of Heraklion. Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at the Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 to take the flight for Athens at 17.20. You will arrive in Athens at 18.15. Transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 15: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Hot Spring, Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Delos Island
- Paros island
- Sandy beached in Paros
- Naxos Island
- Portara in Naxos
- Crete Island
- Palace of Knossos
- Archaeological Museum of Crete
- English speaking Drive/Guide
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens & cape Sounio
- Private Tour in Crete to Palace of Knossos & Museum
- 14 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Domestic flight from Crete to Athens (including 1 check in luggage +1 carry-on per person)
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel city Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the Islands tour as it a self-guided hopping trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens and for the tour to the palace of Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.