- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Day Greek Island Hopping, Milos, Naxos, Santorini...
10 day Greek Islands tour package! Visit Milos, Naxos & Santorini from Athens. That is mean you will enjoy majestic sunsets, endless blue, gorgeous beaches and landscapes. If you have a dream destination of your mind, this is ideal destination for couples, or families for memorable vacation to Greek islands.
Milos Island the island known for the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre), and enjoy the excellent beaches (accessible only by boat), with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should definitely visit!
Naxos Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. You will visit historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers.
Santorini is considered to be the most sought after place for a romantic getaway in Greece, since there are not many places in the world where you can enjoy a panoramic view to Volcano and to walk at the rim of Caldera in the middle of the sea! Visit Firá town as perched high up on the edge of the Caldera, it looks like a marvellous painting. Firá, together with Oia, Imerovígli and Firostefáni located high above on a cliff, make up the so-called “Caldera’s eyebrow”, the balcony of Santorini, which offers an amazing view of the volcano.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with a perfect gift! Transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the boat for the Island of Milos. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, do not delay. Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunset cruise tour to Milo's hidden beaches. Half day Semi-private Sunset cruise tour to Milos with luxury Catamaran. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and the wonderful hidden beaches admiring the sunset. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND – SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the boat to Santorini Islands. You will arrive at the port of Santorini and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time to enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, walk at rim of Caldera and the thousands narrow streets of the town Oia and get memorable photos. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Semi-Private Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board). Semi-Private cruise to Caldera to admire the most romantic sunset in the Mediterranean. Swim at isolated bays, swimming in endless blue water and watch the glorious sunset while sipping champagne on your top deck. Full BBQ meal prepared on-board, complimentary drinks throughout the cruise and cozy atmosphere with music. Take plenty of photos during the golden hour! We assure you that your private sailing cruise tour in Santorini will be a breathtaking experience as Santorini is one of the most sought-after destinations in Greece. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND – NAXOS ISLAND:
- Free time for yourself until our driver transfers you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Naxos. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS
- (optional) Private tour to the most highlights of Naxos. We suggest you a great private tour in Naxos as this Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. You will visit historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products) Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 8: NAXOS ISLAND – ATHENS ISLAND:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Naxos port to take the ferry boat to Athens. Our driver meet you at the port and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: PRIVATE CITY TOUR ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at about 09.00 to start your excellent half day tour in Athens. The Athens Sightseeing tour starts with a panoramic city and our first stop at Panathinaiko Stadium, the place where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy and many other attractions of Athens. Then we will have the chance to visit its ancient Acropolis & Parthenon (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). We will visit the Plaka is a neighborhood that sits below the Acropolis, plenty of shops, tavernas, and restaurants to walk at the beautiful narrow streets to see and admire the Greek culture. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous "Souvlaki" The duration of the tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY.
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfers you to Athens airport to get your flight to your home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Milos Island
- Beaches of Milos accessible by boat
- Naxos Island
- Famous Sunset in Naxos
- Sunste on board with Caldera View
- Santorini Island
- City of Athens
- Acropolis, parthenon
- Traditional area of Plaka, Monastiraki
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport
- Private Tour in Athens
- 9 Nights' Accommodation with breakfasr
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Milos / Santorini /Naxos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & Official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.