The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
10 Day Holidays inSantorini, Mykonos, Crete...
With this 10 Day vacation package in Mykonos, Santorini & Crete from Athens, you will visit some of the greatest isle destinations in Greece! Taste the Cycladic cuisine and also the traditional known Cretan cuisine! Book online the your trip and our high-end expert team is here with 24h ground support to enjoy your holiday package to Greek Islands
Board for Mykonos, the island of the winds, the most popular island in Greece. Swim in the amazing seas with the sandy beaches and the deep blue waters and enjoy its fascinating nightlife! Next is the island of Santorini, known for the wonderful sunset and the enchanting views. A cruise to Volcano-Hot Springs –Thirasia is strongly recommended. This cruise ends with a visit to Oia, in order to have one of the best sunsets of your life! Our next stop is the amazing island of Crete.
Take the private tour we have organized for you to visit the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC! Book online 10 day tour package to Greek Islands with multi-choice payments and early booking discount!
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: ATEHNS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel in order to start the Athens City Tour. We will pass by the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch, you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and the Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea, in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will be back in the hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island, at 09.40. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS: GUIDED DAY CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL)
- Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL TOUR TO THE VOLCANO:
- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
- Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzitziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- Today we will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arriving there at 19.40, you will meet with our driver. He will assist you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: PRIVATE TOUR AT THE OLD CITY OF RETHYMNO, CERAMIC INDUSTRY, ARKADI MONASTERY & LAKE KOURNA: (OPTIONAL):
- You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, located in picturesque green rolling hills. This village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around this very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramics ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
- Our driver will pick you up at 11:00 from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you at the Heraklion Airport at about 16.00 to take the flight for Athens at 17.20. You will arrive in Athens at 18.15. Our driver will meet you there and he will assist you with your luggage. Then, he will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Cape Sounio
- New Museum of Acropolis
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio
- Domestic flight tickets from Heraklion airport Crete to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knosos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- 9 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals& Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guides
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.