- The suitable period is from 01 of April till 20 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Day Tour, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Lefkada...
This 10 day holiday tour package at Ionian island to visit Zakynthos, Kefalonia and Lefkada Island is created especially for you! Visit Zante, with the stunning Blue caves and the known shipwreck, take a photo stop along the “Wedding Island’’ and take unique photos of turtles at a close distance as you sail through the coast of Zakynthos on a glass-bottomed boat.
Continue your tour to to Kefallonia, take the cruise to explore the cave of Melisani swim at Myrtos beach, ranked as the best beach in Greece and among the ten best beaches in the world! Next destination of your vacation is in Lefkada that has the most beautiful beach of the Ionian, with the turquoise water and the abrupt white cliffs that form a mesmerizing scenery, Porto Katsiki. Get a cruise to the Scorpions, the island of Greek Tycoon Aristotle Onassis & Ithaca Island! Finish your tour with a private tour in Athens. Book online your holidays to Ionian islands at the best rates.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Kyllini port to take the ferry to the beautiful Island of Zakynthos. One hour later, you will reach at Zante. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. Zakynthos, or Zante, Greece's greenest island. Emerald hills sliding into the endless Ionian blue. Lay your sunbed wedged between the rocks & pine trees or swim at "Laganas gulf", the turtle's beach. Do not miss to get a cruise to the Blue Caves and Shipwreck Beach, the most famous landmarks of Zakynthos Island. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 3: DAY CRUISE TO BLUE CAVES & SHIPWRECK:
- Our local driver will transfer you to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat to start the cruise as it is the best way to explore the island. The boat cruise departs at 09:00 and returns at about 17:00. We will visit the Blue Caves and the Shipwreck. You will spend 1 and 1/2 hours here in order to enjoy your swim. Then you will have a photo stop at Porto Vromi where our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves. The caves in this area are also home for the Mediterranean monk seals Monachus Monachus. We make another refreshing swimming stop at Oasis Beach, where the water is so clear that it’s a perfect place for snorkeling! Then, he will transfer you back to your hotel. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The whole gulf of Laganas and Kalamaki are full of turtles swimming in the seawater. The Turtles are huge but so friendly that if you are lucky you can swim with them. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Vasilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. The cruise finish at about 17.30 to teh port which transfer you bacj to the hotel Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 4: ZAKYNTHIOS ISLAND - KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at the port to take the local ferry to Kefalonia Island. Transfer to your hotel & free time from your slef. It is wort to visit the prettiest seaside villages - Assos and Fiskardo and swim at the milky-white Myrtos beach, the island's highlight. Most of the beaches in Kefalonia, are deliciously pristine surrounded by trees and electric blue water. Overnight in Kefalonia.
DAY 5: PRIVATE TOUR KEFALONIA AT THE MOST HIGHLIGHTS:
Pick you up from your hotel to start our private tour. We will visit the Lake of Melissani: Lake of the Nymphs, a lake of unique beauty. Seawater disappear into swallow holes near Argostoli and appear again after 15 days as backwater in the cave’s lake which is situated 30cm above sea level. Our next visit will be at Drogarati Cave: This magnificent cave was discovered about 300 years ago. We will have a Photo stop above Myrtos Beach. This beach is one of the most beautiful and dramatic beaches in Greece you must not miss. It has a long beach if white shingle backed by steep cliffs of limestone. The colors of the sea can change from deep blue to white. We drive through the coast road to traditional village of Fiscardo a beautiful village and harbor. It is a cosmopolitan town with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbor. Part of Fiskardo charm is being the only town in Kefalonia not to have been devastated by the earthquake in 1953. It is a major sailing port. At the end of the tour back to your hotel. At the end of the tour transfer you back to the hotel. Overnight in Kefalonia
DAY 6: KEFALONIA ISLAND - LEFKADA ISLAND:
- Today you are departing to Lefkada.Our driver transfers you to Lefkada port to get the local ferry to Lefkada. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. If you are a lover of sun, sand and sea you will fall for Greek island Lefkada. The endless panorama of blue will take your breath away you. Lefkada Island is famous for cliff-backed beaches, Egremni and Porto Katsiki. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 7: LEFKADA ISLAND:
- (optional) Day cruise in Lefkada. After your breakfast, the first option that we suggest you is a one day cruise among Lefkada, Ithaca, Scorpios and Kefalonia islands by the local boat. Our first visit to the most beautiful beach of the Ionian, the breath-taking Porto Katsiki for a swim. We will also see the ornament of the island, the village Fiscardo. A short stay to relax at one of the restaurants for a meal and enough time for a stroll. Next stop will be at Ithaca Island. The hospitable romantic island Ithaca offers an ideal place for a peaceful holiday, interesting tours and exploration. A harmonious combination of sea and mountain with magical bays and enchanting beaches, picturesque pathways and traditional houses. We will visit Meganisi, the cave of which in 1940 during World War II was used as a hideout by Navigator latridis of the legendary submarine Papanicoli. Last stop will be at, “Scorpios” the island of Greek Tycoon Aristotle Onassis for a swim. Late in the afternoon our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 8: LEFAKADA ISLAND - ATHENS:
Our driver meet you at your hotel and through a wonderful route of the coast line we will reach at Naupactus, a small traditional town. Here you will have a lunch next to the sea and you will walk at the Venetian old port at the heart of town. Continue our trip to reach at in Athens late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 9: PRIVATE TOUR ACROPOLIS, MUSEUM, LYCABETTUS HILL, PLAKA:
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private tour in Athens. We start our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Panathenaic Stadium etc. We will visit the Mount Lycabettus, one of the city’s most stunning natural features and the higher point of Athens. Once arrived to the top, the panoramic views over the city and over the Acropolis are amazing.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon built during the Golden Age of Pericles. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis. There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka to admire the Greek culture with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight in Athens
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Kefalonia Islands
- Myrtos beach
- The Lake of Melissani & Drogarati
- Fiskardo Village
- Lefkada Islands
- Ithaca Islands & Megannisi
- Scorpions Islands (Onasis' Islands)
- Athens City Tour (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, e.t.c)
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot
- 9 Nights accommodation with breakfast
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport / Hotel
- Private Transfer from Athens to Kyllini port
- Private transfer from Lefkada to Athens
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Ferry tickets from Kyllini Port / Zakynthos / Kefalonia / Lefkada
- Private Tour in Athens & Walking tour in Plaka with guide
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- All Taxes
- Tour Guide & Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the Island tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.