10 Day Tour, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Lefkada...
Are you interested in exploring Ionian Islands? Do you want to swim in the sandy beaches with the turquoise waters? This 10 day tour package in Zakynthos, Kefallinia, and Lefkada Island is created especially for you!
Visit Zante, with the stunning Blue caves and the known shipwreck, take a photo stop along the “Wedding Island’’ and take unique photos of turtles at a close distance as you sail through the coast of Zakynthos on a glass-bottomed boat.
Continue to Kefallonia and take the cruise to explore the cave of the Nymphs, the Cave of Drogarati with the fantastic stalactites and stalagmites, the Castle of Saint George and the Lighthouse of Argostoli with the impressive architectural style. Swim at Myrtos beach, ranked as the best beach in Greece and among the ten best beaches in the world!
Next is Lefkada that has the most beautiful beach of the Ionian, with the turquoise water and the abrupt white cliffs that form a mesmerizing scenery, Porto Katsiki. Combine your Greek island tour with a cruise to the neighboring islands!
Finish your tour with sightseeing in Athens, the capital of Greece. Visit among other breathtaking archaeological sites, the Acropolis and stroll in the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka!
Book online now and enjoy our private experienced guided tours and our chauffeured services!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Kyllini port to take the ferry to the beautiful Island of Zakynthos. One hour later, you will reach at Zante. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time to explore Zante. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 3: ZAKYNTHOS - DAY CRUISE IN ZAKYNTHOS:
- Our local driver will transfer you to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat cruise as is one of the best ways to explore the island. The boat cruise departs at 09:00 and returns at about 17:00. We will visit the Blue Caves and the Shipwreck. You will spend 1 and 1/2 hours here in order to enjoy your swim. Then you will have a photo stop at Porto Vromi where our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The whole gulf of Laganas and Kalamaki are full of turtles swimming in the seawater. The Turtles are huge but so friendly that if you are lucky you can swim with them. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Vasilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. At the end of the cruise tour, our driver will pick you up and transfer you at "KERI" area to admire the panoramic sunset tour and to have a delicious dinner. Then, he will transfer you back to your hotel.. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 4: ZAKYNTHIOS ISLAND - KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.15 to transfer you at Agios Nikolaos port the take the local ferry to Kefallinia departing at 09.45. You will reach at "Pessada" port in Kefallinia at 11.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. After your rest, you can explore the city of “Argostoli”, the capital city of kefalonia, to buy souvenirs or to walk among the narrow streets. Overnight in Kefalonia.
DAY 5: KEFALONIA ISLAND - PRIVATE TOUR TO EXPLORE KEFALONIA (OPTIONAL):
- After your breakfast and the check out, you will drive into paradise, with our private tour to the island! Our first stop will be at Lake Cavern of Melissani, a unique geological phenomenon. The natural entrance of the cave is vertical (measuring 40x50 m) and was created by the collapse of a section of roof. Nowadays there is also an artificial entrance with stairs, which allows visitors to entry the lake cave. The lake is 20m below the surface, it is about 160m long and the depth of the water ranges from 10-40 m. Stalactites with an age of 20.000 years and odd shapes adorn most of the cave. In the center of the lake is a small island on which artifacts were found; confirming the ritual function of the cave. In antiquity, prehistoric people worshiped the god Pana and the presence of female figures, known as nymphs. That is why the Lake Cave of Melissani is also called Cave of the Nymphs. Continue, visiting Agia Efimia, a traditional and cosmopolitan village located in a bay on the east side of the island. Sailboats from all over the world anchor here and enjoy the nature. There are also many taverns and bars in the pretty harbor from which the view over to island of Ithaca, is superb. Here you can enjoy your lunch or your coffee. Our next visit is at Myrtos Beach – a breathtakingly beautiful beach, which has been ranked as the best beach in Greece, and among the ten best beaches in the world! Overnight in Kefalonia
DAY 6: KEFALONIA ISLAND - LEFKADA ISLAND:
- Today you are departing to Lefkada, so our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 to reach at the port at 09.45 in order to explore the Village of Fiskardo before leaving from Kefalonia. This lovely spot offers nice views to the neighbor island of Ithaca. This picturesque fishing village is recognized as a traditional preferable settlement. The traditional and Venetian buildings and houses with pretty colors embrace the natural bay, offering the village a unique charm while reflecting the rich heritage of Kefalonia. Mostly for its amazing beauty, Fiscardo has become an attractive destination for thousands of visitors every year. The local ferry departs at 12.00 to reach at Lefkada at about 13.30. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. You will, then, have free time for yourself. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 7: LEFKADA ISLAND - DAY CRUISE (OPTIONAL):
- After your breakfast, the first option that we suggest you is a one day cruise among Lefkada, Ithaca, Scorpios and Kefalonia islands by the local boat. PORTO KATSIKI (LEFKADA) Our first visit to the most beautiful beach of the Ionian, the breath-taking Porto Katsiki for a swim. FISCARDO (KEFALONIA) The largest island in the Ionian Pelagos with its many alterations in landscapes and its varied natural beauties. You will also see the ornament of the island, the village Fiscardo. A short stay to relax at one of the restaurants for a meal and enough time for a stroll. ITHACA, Home of Homer`s hero Odysseus, legend history and a connecting point for spiritual people. The hospitable romantic island Ithaca offers an ideal place for a peaceful holiday, interesting tours and exploration. A harmonious combination of sea and mountain with magical bays and enchanting beaches, picturesque pathways and traditional houses. PAPANICOLIS CAVE (MEGANISI) Visit Meganisi, the cave of which in 1940 during World War II was used as a hideout by Navigator latridis of the legendary submarine Papanicoli (The Nidri Star I enters the cave for photographs). SCORPIOS-SPARTI-SCORPIDI (The three islands of Onassis. A guided cruise around the 3 islands with an afternoon stop on the island of Greek Tycoon Aristotle Onassis, “Scorpios” for a swim. MADOURI the Island on which the great poet Aristotle Valaoritis was born raised and wrote his poems. From 1990 it has been characterized as a preservable museum and was inherited by his great grandchildren. Late in the afternoon our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Lefkada.
DAY 8: LEFAKADA ISLAND - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, we will head to Athens. We will reach in Athens late in the afternoon, and you will have free time for yourselves. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 9: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 09.00 o’clock and start the Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. You can also walk at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 to 7 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Kefalonia Islands
- Myrtos beach
- The Lake of Melissani & Drogarati
- Fiskardo Village
- Lefkada Islands
- Ithaca Islands & Megannisi
- Scorpions Islands (Onasis' Islands)
- Athens City Tour (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, e.t.c)
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English speaking driver
- 9 Nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport / Hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Ferry tickets from Kyllini Port / Zakynthos / Kefalonia / Lefkada
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- Private Athens Sightseeing
- All Taxes
- Personal Expenses, meals
- Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax-paid directly at the hotel
- Optional tours
The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
You can book tour leader to accompany to you
You can book local tour guide in each area
Type of transportation
We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Pickup & drop off in Athens
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Transfers in Mykonos & Santorini
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
About ferry & air tickets
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
The hotel city tax is
1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.