- The suitable period is from 01 of April till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
12 Day Ionian Islands Hopping & Tour in Santorini...
12 day Ionian Islands hopping & tour in Santorini, that is cover the wonderful island of Kefallonia, to explore the Lake of Melissani and swim at the famous Myrtos beach. Visit Zakynthos and get a day cruise to explore Blue Cave, Shipwreck and swim at the crystal sandy beaches.
Continue our tour in Santorini you will admire the one of the best sunsets of your life! In the package it is also included sightseeing in Athens, the capital of Greece, that houses breathtaking archaeological sites, including the iconic Acropolis. The highlight of the tour is the walking tour he traditional are of Plaka with our experienced tour guide! Comfort budget & flexible itineraries!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - KYLLINI PORT - KEFALONIA ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Kyllini port to take the ferry to Kefalonia Island departing at about 13.00 to reach at Poros Port in Kefalonia at about 14.30. Transfer to your hotel & free time from your self. It is wort to visit the prettiest seaside villages - Assos and Fiskardo and swim at the milky-white Myrtos beach, the island's highlight. Most of the beaches in Kefalonia, are deliciously pristine surrounded by trees and electric blue water.Overnight in Kefalonia
DAY 3: KEFALONIA ISLAND
Private tour to Melisani Lake, Fiskardo village and photo tour in Myrtos beach. Pick you up from your hotel to start our private tour. We will visit the Lake of Melissani: Lake of the Nymphs, a lake of unique beauty. Seawater disappear into swallow holes near Argostoli and appear again after 15 days as backwater in the cave’s lake which is situated 30cm above sea level. Our next visit will be at Drogarati Cave: This magnificent cave was discovered about 300 years ago. We will have a Photo stop above Myrtos Beach. This beach is one of the most beautiful and dramatic beaches in Greece you must not miss. It has a long beach if white shingle backed by steep cliffs of limestone. The colors of the sea can change from deep blue to white. We drive through the coast road to traditional village of Fiscardo a beautiful village and harbor. It is a cosmopolitan town with Venetian houses to be situated around a beautiful harbor. Part of Fiskardo charm is being the only town in Kefalonia not to have been devastated by the earthquake in 1953. It is a major sailing port. At the end of the tour back to your hotel. Overnight at Argostoli.
DAY 4: KEFALONIA ISLAND - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND
- Today you are departing to zakynhos. Our driver transfers you to Kefalonia port to get the local ferry to Zakynthos. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Zakyntos.
DAY 5: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND
- Day cruise to Blue Caves, Shipwreck & Turtle island. Our local driver will transfer you to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat to start the cruise as it is the best way to explore the island. The boat cruise departs at 09:00 and returns at about 17:00. We will visit the Blue Caves and the Shipwreck. You will spend 1 and 1/2 hours here in order to enjoy your swim. Then you will have a photo stop at Porto Vromi where our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The whole gulf of Laganas and Kalamaki are full of turtles swimming in the seawater. The Turtles are huge but so friendly that if you are lucky you can swim with them. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Vasilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. At the end of the cruise tour, our driver will pick you up and transfer you at "KERI" area to admire the panoramic sunset tour and to have a delicious dinner. Then, he will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight Zakynthos
DAY 6: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - ATHENS
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to transfer you to Zakynthos port to get the ferry to Kyllini port. At Kyllini, our local driver meet you and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: ATHENS
- Private Tour Acropolis, Museum, Lycabettus Hill, Plaka. Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private tour in Athens. We start our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Panathenaic Stadium etc
- We will visit the Mount Lycabettus, one of the city’s most stunning natural features and the higher point of Athens. Once arrived to the top, the panoramic views over the city and over the Acropolis are amazing.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon built during the Golden Age of Pericles. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis. There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka to admire the Greek culture with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight in Athens
DAY 8: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Piraeus Port to take the ferry departing at 07.00 to reach in Santorini at 11.45. Our local driver will meet and assist you and then, he will transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of Fira to walk among the narrow streets where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI ISLAND
- optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with Buffet on Board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 10: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Tour in Akrotiri, traditional villages & wine tour. Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view to get memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. The same tour is also available on a private basis. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 11: ATHENS - SANTORINI:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 17.10. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Kefalonia Island
- Myrtos beach
- The Lake Cavern of Melissani
- The Lake of Driogarati
- Fiskardo Village
- Shipwreck & Blue Vaces Zakynthos
- Turtle Island in Zakynthos
- Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Santorini Island
- Volcano- Hot Springs - Thirasia
- Caldera Sunset
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 11 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfer from/to Athens airport/ Hotel
- Private transfer from/to Athens/Kyllini port
- Private transfer from/to hotel/ port in Zakynthos & Kefalonia
- Ferry tickets from Kyllini Port /Kefalonia/Zakynthos
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port to Santorini/Piraeus
- Transfer from/to in Santorini port/hotel
- Private Tour in Athens
- Private tour in Kefalonia
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- All Taxes
- Personal Expenses, meals
- Optional tours in Santorini & Tour guides
- Hotel City Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Zakynthos & Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide during the private tour in Kefalonia.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- After the tickets booked, we will send you the specific pick up time and time departure of the ferry boat
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.