All year, any time that you want.
5-day Greek Island Tour Milos Santorini Crete.....
Combine the amazing scenery of these Greek Islands tour with their rich & natural environment of sandy beaches and beautifully eroded landscapes and archaeological sites, all in one. This 5 day Greek Islands Hopping is strongly suggested for travellers who wish to explore the must-see Greek islands.....
in a limited time, yet get to see much more than expected. Starting our journey from Milos’ island, you will admire the little white houses with their colourful doors and windows open to the sea. You will have the opportunity to swim at the "Sarakiniko beach” also called "lunar beach" as it looks like the lunar landscape, the most distinctive site of Milos! Seeing the fabulous variety of colours and landscapes you will be wondering if you are at paradise!
Next stop will be Santorini, famous for the world-known sunset, black and red beach and the endless blue! Walk at the narrow streets above the rocks with panoramic view, or get a cruise to walk at the rim of volcano, swim at the Hot Springs and enjoy a dinner on the boat admiring the magnificent sunset of Oia, a once in a lifetime experience. Our next visit will be in Crete.
Get a private tour to Palace of Knossos and learn everything for the rich & prosperous life of ancient Greece began circa 2000 BC. Visit the old market of Heraklion and then have a Greek coffee at Lion's Square or a delicious meal of Cretan - Mediterranean gastronomy, famous all over the world!
Also, it is worth visiting the island of “Spinaloga", a Venetian fortress built in 1579 and used as a Leper Colony. It holds great historical significant as it left an unfading mark in the course of Crete's history.
Book now at the best rate guaranteed and leave Greece with the best of memories.
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 07.30 and arriving at 08.30. Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine! Overnight in Heraklion
Day 2: HERAKLION CRETE - (optional) PRIVATE TOUR AT THE PALACE OF MINOA, ELOUNDA & KRITSA VILLAGE & SPINALOGA ISLAND
- This is one of our best-selling private tour in Crete as we will visit the Archaeological site of Malia, dating from the Middle Bronze Age which is the third-largest Minoan palace in Crete, built close to the beach. The majestic size, complex plan and multiple details of the palace make it a fascinating place to visit.The life there was much the same as in the other palaces, rich and prosperous. We will visit Agios Nikolaos, a small town with a picturesque harbor where you find one of the two sweet water lakes of Crete. e will then visit the oldest and most picturesque villages in Crete, called "Kritsa" built amphitheatrically on a rock hill, named Kastellos, surrounded by olive groves, at an altitude of 375 m & "Panagia Kera" to see the most important wall painting decorations in Greeceto!! Our next visit will be at "ELOUNDA" a small fishing town on the northern coast of the island of Crete. A very traditional and idyllic scenery. Last visit will be the island of "Spinaloga Island" was a Venetian fortress bulit in 1579 and was used as a Leper Colony! Overnight in Crete
Day 3: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at 08.40, in order to reach at Santorini at 10.25. There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. ** (optional) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: Walk to the volcano’s ridge and get a unique felling! The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.30 to reach Milos Island at 14.30. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Milos that is known for the wild beauty and the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre),! The funny shapes of the rocks and their wonderful colors at the beautiful white sandy beaches are one expression of the volcanic features. Enjoy the excellent beaches with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should definitely visit! Visit Sarakíniko beach as well as seems to be a unique encountered lunar landscape or get a boat to visit at "Kleftiko" which can be reached only by boat. Overnight in Milos
DAY 5: MILOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
- Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to the Milos port to take your ferry at 14.40 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.30. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens.
- Milos Island
- Sarakiniko Beach
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Hot Springs,
- Sunset at Oia with buffet on board
- Heraklion City
- The palace of Knossos
- Archaeological museum of Heraklion
- Spinaloga Island
- Arkadi Monastery
- Old town of Rethymno
- Agios Nikolaos
- English speaking drive
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour to the Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Athens Airport
- Transfer from Piraeus port to Hotel in Athens
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Crete / Santorini / Milos / Piraeus port
- Domestic Flights from Athens to Heraklion Crete, including 1 carry-on per person
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tour & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotesl in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person for Cape Sounio
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 19 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.