- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
5 day Tour Package to Milos, Santorini, Crete.....
This 5 day Greek Islands Hopping is strongly suggested for travelers who wish to explore the must-see Greek islands in a limited time, yet get to see much more than expected. Combine the amazing scenery of these Greek Islands tour with their rich & natural environment of sandy beaches. Book Online your holidays to Greek islands today!
Starting your holidays from Milos’ island, you will admire the little white houses with their colorful doors and windows open to the sea. Swim at the "Sarakiniko beach” also called "lunar beach" as it looks like the lunar landscape, the most distinctive site of Milos!
Next stop will be Santorini, famous for the world-known sunset, black and red beach and the endless blue! Walk at the narrow streets above the rocks with panoramic view or get a cruise to walk at the rim of volcano and enjoy a dinner on the boat admiring the magnificent sunset of Oia.
Continue your holidays in Crete. Get a private tour to Palace of Knossos and learn everything for the rich & prosperous life of ancient Greece began circa 2000 BC. Visit the old market of Heraklion and then have a Greek coffee at Lion's Square or a delicious meal of Cretan - Mediterranean gastronomy, famous all over the world!
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE ISLAND:
- Private tour Knossos & Archaeological museum of Heraklion. Our driver will meet you at the hotel to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 07.30 and arriving at 08.30. Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine! Overnight in Heraklion
Day 2: HERAKLION CRETE
- (optional) Private Tour to Palace of Minoa, Elounda & Kritsa Village & Spinaloga Island. This is one of our best-selling private tour in Crete as we will visit the Archaeological site of Malia, dating from the Middle Bronze Age which is the third-largest Minoan palace in Crete, built close to the beach. The majestic size, complex plan and multiple details of the palace make it a fascinating place to visit.The life there was much the same as in the other palaces, rich and prosperous. We will visit Agios Nikolaos, a small town with a picturesque harbor where you find one of the two sweet water lakes of Crete. e will then visit the oldest and most picturesque villages in Crete, called "Kritsa" built amphitheatrically on a rock hill, named Kastellos, surrounded by olive groves, at an altitude of 375 m & "Panagia Kera" to see the most important wall painting decorations in Greeceto!! Our next visit will be at "ELOUNDA" a small fishing town on the northern coast of the island of Crete. A very traditional and idyllic scenery. Last visit will be the island of "Spinaloga Island" was a Venetian fortress bulit in 1579 and was used as a Leper Colony! Overnight in Crete
Day 3: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry to reach at Santorini There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano & Hot Springs with buffet on board.Walk to the volcano’s ridge and get a unique felling! The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request).
Day 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.30 to reach Milos Island at 14.30. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Milos that is known for the wild beauty and the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre),! The funny shapes of the rocks and their wonderful colors at the beautiful white sandy beaches are one expression of the volcanic features. Enjoy the excellent beaches with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should visit! Swim at Sarakíniko beach as well as seems to be a unique encountered lunar landscape or get a boat to visit at "Kleftiko" which can be reached only by boat. Overnight in Milos
DAY 5: MILOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
- Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to the Milos port to take your ferry at 14.40 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.30. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Milos Island
- Sarakiniko Beach
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Hot Springs,
- Sunset at Oia with buffet on board
- Heraklion City
- The palace of Knossos
- Archaeological museum of Heraklion
- Spinaloga Island
- Arkadi Monastery
- Old town of Rethymno
- Agios Nikolaos
- English speaking drive
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour to the Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Athens Airport
- Transfer from Piraeus port to Hotel in Athens
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Crete / Santorini / Milos / Piraeus port
- Domestic Flights from Athens to Heraklion Crete, including 1 carry-on per person
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tour & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private tour palace of Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.