The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
4 Day Greek Islands Hopping, Santorini, Paros & Mykonos
Explore the beauties of the Aegean Sea with our 4-day tour package to the Greek islands from Athens to Paros, Mykonos and Santorini. Walk around narrow streets, explore the Greek island architecture and buy many souvenirs!
Visit Paros and enjoy plenty of great sandy beaches, delicious Mediterranean food and perfect evening walks.
In Mykonos, the beauty of the Cyclades, the island most celebrities choose for their vacation, you should swim in the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters and enjoy the amazing, unstoppable nightlife the island has to offer!
In Santorini, wander the picturesque streets and dine in one of the hundred taverns located just on the rocks above the sea. You should definitely do not lose the famous Oia Sunset, one of the best sunsets of your life!
DAY 1 –ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port to get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island, arriving at Paros Port at 11:25. Our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. At the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets with the traditional Greek architecture, where you can have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
DAY 2 –PAROS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Paros port and take the boat at 12.50 in order to reach at Mykonos Island at 13.30. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, famous for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. Stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
- (OPTIONAL) GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL) today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours.
DAY 3 –MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to get the ferry departing at 13:30 for the famous Santorini Island where you will arrive at 16:50 at Santorini Island. Our driver will be waiting at Santorini Port to transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL) Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits..
DAY 4 -SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port where you will arrive at 17.00. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Athens
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Paros Island
- Sandy beaches with crystal clear water
- Mykonos Island
- Night-Life in Mykonos
- "Little Venice" and "Matogiania" strolls
- Santorini Island
- Caldera Sunset
- Sandy beaches
- Cycladian Architecture
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals and personal expenes
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.