- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
4 Day Holiday Package to Santorini, Paros & Mykonos
Explore the beauties of the Aegean Sea with our 4-day holiday tour package to Greek islands from Athens to Paros, Mykonos, and Santorini. Walk around narrow streets, explore the Greek island architecture, and buy many souvenirs! The best vacation package in Greek Islands with guaranteed departure & early booking Discount.
Visit Paros and enjoy plenty of great sandy beaches, delicious Mediterranean food, and perfect evening walks. In Mykonos, the beauty of the Cyclades, the island most celebrities choose for their vacation, you should swim in the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters and enjoy the amazing, unstoppable nightlife the island has to offer! In Santorini, wander the picturesque streets and dine in one of the hundred taverns located just on the rocks above the sea. You should do not lose the famous Oia Sunset, one of the best sunsets of your life!
DAY 1 –ATHENS - PAROS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port to get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island, arriving at Paros Port at 11:25. Our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. At the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets with the traditional Greek architecture, where you can have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
DAY 2 –PAROS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Paros port and take the boat at 12.50 in order to reach at Mykonos Island at 13.30. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, famous for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. Stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
- (optional) Guided cruise tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours.
DAY 3 –MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
- (optional) Sunset cruise tour to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls.
DAY 4 -SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port where you will arrive at 17.00. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Athens
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Paros Island
- Sandy beaches with crystal clear water
- Mykonos Island
- Night-Life in Mykonos
- "Little Venice" and "Matogiania" strolls
- Santorini Island
- Caldera Sunset
- Sandy beaches
- Cycladian Architecture
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port /Paros / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.