The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
7 Day Holidays to Santorin & Mykonosi...
7 day itinerary to Mykonos & Santorini with private tour in Athens. Visit the most famous tourist destinations in the world with our customized Greek Islands holiday packages. You can book online your tour of 7 day in Greek Islands with early booking dicount!
Santorin - If you are searching for great destination for romance, endless sunset scenic & unique landscape go to Santorini! Walk at the rim of Caldera and take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the cliffs of Oia Go ahead with the top activities in Santorini such as volcano cruise, swim at Hot Springs called "volcanic pool», get a wine tour as Santorini is also famous for the wineries.
Mykonos - Get a semi-private catamaran cruise to visit Delos an important archaeological site in Greece and then relax at Rhenia beach. Here you will enjoy a Greek BBQ on board admiring the wonderful sunsets before to be back in Mykonos. In the evening walk at the narrow streets of the town, get a drink next to "Litlle Venice" and feel the Greek architecture and Cycadean hospitality!
Athens - Before leave Greece, it is worth to pay a visit in Athens an ancient city and a modern one as you have so much to see. You will have a private tour in Acropolis, an amazing cultural & historical site famous all over the world. Visit the Museum of Acropolis or the Archaeological Museum, taste the Greek food "Souvlaki" "Mousaka" or loukoumades" at one of the plenty traditional Greek restaurants there.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 09.00 o’clock and start the Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. You can also walk at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Piraeus port and take to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND - GUIDED TOUR TO DELOS (optional)
Guided cruise tour to Delos to admire one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece wit all-inclusive tour package. If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilization, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND- SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO & BUFFET ON BOARD (optional)
- Pick you up from cruise port of Athinios or from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset crusie tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI - ATHENS
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Piraeus port. Our services end.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers......Read More
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tour
- Rhenia Beach
- Acropolis, Museum of Acropolis
- Traditional area of Plaka
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 6 Nights' Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens
- Private city tour in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini /Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.