- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
7 Day Tour in Santorini & Mykonos...
7-day Greek Islands tour, discovering the enchanting destinations of Mykonos and Santorini, starting from Athens. Our customizable packages offer the perfect blend of comfort, flexibility, and budget-friendly options, ensuring a seamless and unforgettable holiday experience. With easy online booking and early booking discounts, securing your spot has never been easier.
Book on your Santorini adventure, captivated by its unique charm. Enjoy picturesque Caldera rim strolls and mesmerizing Oia sunset views. Next, sail to Mykonos, known for its cosmopolitan ambiance. Explore "Little Venice's" enchanting alleys and embark on a semi-private catamaran cruise to ancient Delos. In Athens, experience a private Acropolis tour, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stand in awe of the iconic Parthenon, a tribute to Athena, and delve into rich history and architectural splendor. Book now for an unforgettable Greek Islands adventure.
Day 1: Meet & Greet at Athens Airport:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Private-Guided Tour in Athens 5H
- Meet your private driver & tour guide at the hotel to start with a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier etc. Then our driver drop you off at Acropolis one of the most iconic structures in Athens to continue the tour with licensed tour guide!
The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees to reach at the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Stroll through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki full of old mansions to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: Athens to Mykonos:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Piraeus port and take to take your ferry at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island at 09.40. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: Mykonos:
(optional) Guided cruise tour to Delos. Our driver meet you at yor hotel to transfer you to Mykonos port to start the guided cruise tour in Delos one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilization, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: Mykonos to Santorini:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat for the famous Santorini Island. Transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SantoriniL
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise port of Athinios or from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs (here you can enjoy your swim) After enjoying a delicious meal, prepared on the spot the boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: Santorini to Athens:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Piraeus port. Meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Our services end.
***Travel Insurnace: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers...Read More
- Visit to the Acropolis and the Museum of Acropolis
- Exploration of the Traditional area of Plaka
- Explore Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, and Hot Springs
- Explore the Windmills and "Little Venice"
- Guided visit to the Archaeological site of Delos
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Santorini Island
- Mykonos Island
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 6 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Arrival transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens
- Private Tour Athens with guide 5H
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel/airport in each area
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini /Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.