- Operating all year round means that the trip is available for booking and can be enjoyed by travelers during any season or month of the year, not limited to specific dates or seasons
6-Day Private Tour of Santorini & Athens...
Embark on an unforgettable 6-day tour of Athens and Santorini, perfect for first-time visitors who want to experience Greece's iconic landmarks and scenic beauty. Begin your journey in Athens, where you'll explore the ancient sites of the Parthenon and Plaka District with a private tour guide.
Then, travel to the beautiful island of Santorini, famous for its breathtaking sunsets and Cycladic culture. Take a dip in the "Volcanic Pool," created by the island's volcanic eruptions, and soak up the sun on Santorini's stunning beaches. The highlight of your trip will be a visit to Oia, the home of the most famous sunset in all of Santorini. This customizable tour package allows you to create your own itinerary and experience the best of both Athens and Santorini. Book now for a vacation that promises to be a breathtaking and unforgettable experience!
DAY 1: Meet & Greet:
- Upon arriving in Athens, a representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel for check-in. You will have the rest of the day to explore Athens at your leisure..Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: Guided - Private Tour in Athens:
- On the second day, you will embark on a private Athens tour with a guide and a private driver. The tour includes visits to iconic landmarks such as the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Acropolis. You will continue your tour with a licensed guide, who will take you through the Theatre of Dionysus, the balcony of the Caryatids, and the Parthenon. The tour will end with a visit to the Museum of Acropolis to see ancient artifacts and statues from the archaic period. After the tour, you can wander through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki to admire the Greek architecture and try the famous Greek “Souvlaki.”Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: Athens - Santorini:
- After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Piraeus Port to take the ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival, a local driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day to explore and enjoy the beauty and Cycladic culture of Santorini, including swimming in the Volcanic Pool and walking along the rim of Caldera and the narrow streets of Fira.. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: Santorini:
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. On the fourth day, you have the option to join a sunset cruise tour to the famous volcano of Santorini. The tour includes stops at the volcano, where you will walk to the volcano's ridge with a guide to learn about its history and geology. You will also visit the island of Palea Kameni, where the famous hot springs are located. Dinner will be served on board the boat as you sail above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island. The tour ends at sunset time, with a stop near Oia village to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before nightfall. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: Santorini:
(optional) Tour to the most of highlights of Santorini. On the fifth day, you have the option to join a group tour of Santorini's highlights. The tour starts at 11 am and finishes at the end of the sunset, and includes visits to traditional villages, the famous Red & Black beach, Prophet Elias Monastery located at the highest point of the island, the traditional village of Emporio, the village of Megalochori to view the white houses and the endless blue, and the cosmopolitan area of Oia for panoramic photos of Caldera. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: Santorini - Athens:
- On the last day, you will have the morning free to explore Santorini at your own pace. Later, a driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the port to take the ferry back to Athens. Upon arrival in Athens, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in, and the services will end
*** More Private Tours in Santorini
***Travel Insurance: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Read more
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 5 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- 5 Hours Private Tour Athens with guide
- Private Transfers from/to Airport/Port/hotel at all areas
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port to Santorini and back
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Optional Tours
- Hotel City Tax
- All the drivers provided by the company speak English fluently and have extensive experience and knowledge of the sites that you will be visiting. They can provide you with general information about each site, but please note that they are not official tour guides.
- It's a self-guided trip in Santorini, so you can explore the island on your own without the need for a tour guide. However, if you prefer to have a tour guide for a more personalized experience, you can request one for an additional fee.
- Note that all transfers provided by us are private, meaning that you won't be sharing transportation with other passengers. This ensures maximum comfort and flexibility during your trip.
- Our fleet of cars and minivans is owned by us, allowing us to keep the cost low while still providing high-quality transportation.
Depending on the number of people in your group, we will provide you with a Mercedes E class or MPV, for 1-4 persons, a Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar for 5-8 persons, or a Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats for 9-17 persons.
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it, and will help you with your baggage.
- The driver will also provide you with a folder containing travel documents, vouchers for your hotel, tickets, and other relevant information.
- For transfers to the islands, our local drivers will be waiting at the port or airport with a sign displaying your name, ready to transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We offer private customized tours that are exclusive to you, and you can add or remove anything from our proposed program to modify the tour to your liking. Our vacation tour packages can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- We highly recommend that you take out travel insurance with our collaboration with INTERAMERICAN,, the largest private insurance company in Greece, in case of unexpected happenings during your trip.
- We provide fast ferry tickets so that you can spend less time on the boat and more time on each island.
- You also have the option to travel by domestic flights instead of ferry tickets for an additional cost.
- Please note that the hotel city tax is €1.5 per room per day for 3-star hotels and €3 per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- To confirm a booking a 30% advance payment is required, which is fully refundable 40 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellation or change is made between 39 to 20 days prior to the first day of arrival, a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the payment in advance applies.
- If the cancellation or change is made within 19 days prior to the first day of arrival and/or if there is a no-show, full cancellation fees will apply
- It is important to note that air ticket are non-refundable.
- In case of any cancellation or change, a written notification must be sent to "Privat Tours Greece"