- All year
6 Day Vacation Package to Santorini..
6 day tour package in Athens & Santorini. If you will be first time in Athens this tour is the most suitable to see the iconic Athens & the beauties of Santorini. It’s hard to go anywhere without a private tour at ancient sites in Athens, such as the Parthenon, Plaka District and then to get a wonderful tour in Santorini.
Next visit will be Santorini, famous for its sunsets, which are known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially at Oia the home of the most famous sunset in all of Santorini. Enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, and swim in the "Volcanic Pool" in Santorini, feeling like you’re at the spa, which was created by the volcanic eruptions that plagued the island. We assure you that this vacation package to Santorini and Athens will be a breathtaking experience as Santorini is one of the most sought-after destinations in Greece.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ATHENS
- Meet & Greet at the indicated time at Athens airport and we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR IN ATHENS
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to start a wonderful private tour in Athens for 8 hours that will cover walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and to taste the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city, such as the Panathinaiko stadium, the Temple of Zeus, the old Parliament etc. tour before reach to Cape Sounio to admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea! Also we will have a panoramic photo tour at Athenian Riviera to get memorable photos. At the end of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS-SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at the port of Santorini and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time to enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, swim in the Volcanic Pool in Santorini, walk at rim of Caldera and the thousands narrow streets of the town Fira and get memorable photos. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND
(optional) Tour to the most of highlights of Santorini. Group tour in Santorini to visit the most highlights of Santorini. Visit traditional villages the famous Red & Black beach, we will have a visit at Prophet Elias Monastery located at the higher point of the Island. Walking tour in the traditional village of Emporio and the village of Megalochori to view the white houses and the endless blue! We will visit the area of Imerovigli just above to the rocks of Caldera and finally we will reach at the cosmopolitan area of Oia to get panoramic photos of Caldera. The tour starting at11.00 and finished at the end of the sunset. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI - ATHENS:
- Free time for yourself until our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Athens. Meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you to your hotel. Our services ends.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers ...Read more
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 5 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset to Cape Sounio
- Arrival transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional Tours & Tour Guide in Athens
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.