6 Day Vacation Package to Santorini..
6-day tour package in Athens & Santorini. If you will be first time in Athens this tour is the most suitable to see the iconic Athens & the beauties of Santorini. It’s hard to go anywhere without to pay a visit at ancient sites in Athens, such as the Parthenon, The Museum of Acropolis, Plaka District & the various archeological findings that are scattered throughout the city....
Next visit will be Santorini, famous for its sunsets, which are known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially at Oia the home of the most famous sunset in all of Santorini. Enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, swim in the "Volcanic Pool" in Santorini, feeling like you’re at the spa, which was created by the volcanic eruptions that plagued the island
We assure you that your tour in Santorini will be a breathtaking experience as Santorini is one of the most sought-after destinations in Greece.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN ATHENS
- Meet & Greet at the indicated time at Athens airport and we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR IN ATHENS
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to start a wonderful private tour in Athens for 8 hours that will cover walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and to taste the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city, such as the Panathinaiko stadium, the Temple of Zeus, the old Parliament etc. tour before reach to Cape Sounio to admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea! Also we will have a panoramic photo tour at Athenian Riviera to get memorable photos. At the end of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS-SANTORINI ISLAND
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at the port of Santorini and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time to enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, swim in the Volcanic Pool in Santorini, walk at rim of Caldera and the thousands narrow streets of the town f Fira and get memorable photos. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI-SUNSET CRUISE TO VOLCANO & BUFFET ON BOARD (optional)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! You will walk to the volcano’s ridge; we will visit the Islands of Palea Kameni where the famous Hot springs. You will enjoy your swim, since the heat from the volcano itself warms the water, creating a thermal bath, feeling like you’re at the spa! You can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls...read more. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND- TOUR TO THE MOST OF HIGHLIGHTS (optional)
- Tour in Santorini to visit the most highlights of the Island. Visit traditional villages the famous Red & Black beach, we will have a visit at Prophet Elias Monastery located at the higher point of the Island. Walking tour in the traditional village of Emporio and the village of Megalochori to view the white houses and the endless blue! We will visit the area of Imerovigli just above to the rocks of Caldera....read more Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI - ATHENS:
- Free time for yourself until our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Athens. Meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you to your hotel. Our services ends.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers ...Read more
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour in Athens
- 5 Nights Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Private Tour in Athens & Sunset to Cape Sounio
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional Tours & Tour Guide in Athens
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.