- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
16 Day Greek Islands Hopping, Milos, Santorini...
16 day Greek islands hopping package to visit the amazing islands of Milos, Santorini, Koufonisia, Naxos, Paros, Antiparos, Mykonos and Delos. Book this excellent holiday tour package in the Greek Islands we have created for you and get to know the Cycladic culture and architecture, taste the Mediterranean cuisine and swim at sandy beaches.
If it is difficult to choose from, which ones are the very best Greek islands for your holidays, here you will find a grand islands hopping tour package to visit 6 wonderful island with many activities to do in each one. Visit Milos and Sarakiniko beach as lunar escape, in Santorini for the famous worldwide sunset, Koufonisia has been described as the "Jamaica of Europe", Naxos & Paros islands for the sandy gold beaches, in Mykonos well known for the fascinating nightlife full celebrities from all over the world. This wonderful tour can't be completed without a private tour in Athens, Acropolis and a walking tour in Plaka's narrow streets. Book online your holidays island hopping and get the early booking discount!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then he will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS WITH GUIDE
- Meet your private driver & tour guide at the hotel to start with a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church. Then our driver drop you off at Acropolis one of the most iconic structures in Athens to continue the tour with licensed tour guide!
The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees to reach at the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Stroll through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki full of old mansions to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry for the Island of Milos.Our driver will meet you at the Milos port and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. You will have the chance to swim through the caves and experience every shade of blue and green as you swim further away from the shore. In the evening, you can also enjoy the magical sunset from the old lighthouse and witness the rainbow - colored houses. The best way not to miss the picturesque scenery of the beaches is by boat where you can witness both the change of colors and the emissions from the dormant volcano. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLANDS:
- (optional) Semi-private Sunset cruise to beaches of Milos with buffet on board. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape. Get a half day cruise in Milos in order to feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. We will visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach” Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! The tour starts at about 14.30 from Adamas port and finish at the end of the sunset. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 5: DAY 1- MILOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. Our local driver will meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The Cycladic island of Santorini will excite your senses. The volcano's black lava greets the whitewashed villages of the caldera. Walk in Thira's narrow alleys and indulge gastronomical creations by tasting Santorini's local produce - the tomato, fava, capers and the white eggplant. Above all, you cannot miss Oia's magnificent sunset, that magical hour of the day when the light makes everything look more beautiful. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunste cruise to Volcano with buffet on board: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes traditional Greek salad, Tzitziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits. (Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND- KOUFONISIA ISLAND:
- Enjoy the morning until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry to Koufonisia. In walking distances, you will reach at the hotel. Overnight in Koufonisia.
DAY 8: DAY AT LEISURE AT KOUFONISIA ISLAND:
- Koufonisia is considered to be the hidden gem of the Cyclades. This spectacular island is a secluded destination located near Naxos with a very tranquil way of life, naturist sandy beaches with turquoise sea-through waters and delicious traditional cuisine. Koufonisia, which has also been described as the "Jamaica of Europe", is the idyllic place for the ultimate relaxation of body and mind. The real uniqueness of the island is that there are no motor vehicles as the only 400 inhabitants of the islands use bicycles or travel on foot,which means that you can reach the beaches either on foot, renting a bicycle or by boat which drops you off at a beach and pick you up again in the afternoon! Koufonisia a great opportunity to get away from the cosmopolitan way of life and truly “live like a local”. Overnight in Koufonisia.
DAY 9: KOUFONISIA ISLAND - NAXOS ISLANDS:
- Today you will leave from Koufoniisia and get the ferry to Island of Naxos. Our local driver will meet you at the Naxos port to transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The first thing you will notice visiting Naxos, is the famous and formidable Portara - the super natural marble statue and the medieval Venetian castle which can be found in the old city. Naxos is a unique island which combines both the ancient ruins, the primitive structures and the long sandy beaches! Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 10: NAXOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Tours to the Highlights of Naxos is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. In Naxos you can find historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products). Today you are going to see and experience the real Naxos with the help of native Naxian guides. That’s a nice way to get a taste of the Greek everyday life on the island. The tour is private and lasts 6 hours. Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 11: NAXOS ISLAND - PAROS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Naxos Port to take the ferry to Paros. Tsransfer you at your hotel. Then, you will have free time for yourself. On this Cycladic Island, natural beauty encounters history and pleasure. Paros gives you the opportunity to enjoy your dream holidays: If you are a sea enthusiast, you will be enthralled by the many small, big, uncrowded or famous beaches or to explore the traditional town with the narrow streets. We suggest you to visit the most important Early Christian temple in the Aegean, Panagia Ekatontapyliani, to the Venetian Castle at the harbor or to follow the “Byzantine Road” of Lefkes, the best known and preserved section of the island’s old stone paved streets. Overnight in Paros.
DAY 12: PAROS ISLAND:
- (optional) Cruise tour to Antiparos. Our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the cruise. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may to visit the archaeological site, or to swim at Despotico beach board. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, Greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits. Overnight in Paros.
DAY 13: PAROS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Today you will take the ferry to Mykonos. Our local driver will meet you at Mykonos port and transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 14: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Guided Cruise Tour to Delos. Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, market places, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island.Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 15: MYKONOS ISLANDS - ATHENS:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to take the ferry for Piraeus port. Our driver will be waiting for you at the Piraeus port to transfer you at your hotel. Then, you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 16: DEPARTURE:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Acropolis Museum in Athens
- Traditional area of Plaka
- Milos Island
- Santorini Island
- Koufonisia Island
- Naxos Island
- Paros Island
- Antiparos Island
- Mykonos Island
- Delos Cruise in Mykonos
- Volcano In Santorini
- The sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Sandy beaches in each Islands
- The Cycladic architecture in each Islands
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private Tour in Athens with Guide
- 15 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Milos/Santorini/Koufonisia/Naxos/Paros/Mykonos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
- Official Tour Guide & optional tour
- Hotel city Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.