The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know..
4 Day Greek Islands Hopping: Mykonos, Santorini, Crete...
This 4 day Greek Island tour package to Mykonos, Santorini and Crete from Athens, is ideal for those who want to explore the great Cycladic Islands and taste their cuisine and the famous Crete’s rich gastronomic palette! Book online the best-seller holiday package to Greek Islands!
Explore Crete with a private tour Palace of Knossos and walk at the beautiful old town of Heraklion. Visit Santorini and take the sunset cruise tour in the volcano that we highly recommend and swim at Hot springs, known for their therapeutic benefits and marvel at the best sunset of your life, at Oia! Visit the most famous island in Greece, Mykonos, with the fascinating night-life and the fabulous sandy beaches while having the opportunity to meet celebrities from all over the world! Also enjoy a cruise to Delos Island.
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE: PRIVATE TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 09.55 and arriving at 10.45. Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure also you will visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel at about 15.00, to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine! Overnight in Heraklion
Day 2: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at 08.40, in order to reach at Santorini at 10.25. There will be our local driver waiting for you. He will assist you at the port and then transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves. You can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. ** (SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, if you want you will walk to the volcano’s ridge . The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color.
- Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
Day 3: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Mykonos port to take your ferry departing at 12.45 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.55. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night-life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos
- (OPTIONAL): AFTERNOON GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the importnat Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
- Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to the Mykonos port to take your ferry at 15.15 to reach at Piraeus port at 18.00. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel in Athens.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Mykonos Island
- "Little Venice" & "Matogiannia" in Mykonos
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Walk at narrow streets in Santorini,
- Sunset cruise to the volcano with buffet on board
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Cretan worldwide famous cuisine
- Transfer from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Transfer from Piraeus Port to hotel in Athens
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Domestic flight tickets from Athens airport to Heraklion airport Crete
- Fast ferry tickets from Heraklion Port - Santorini - Mykonos - Piraeus port
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- 3 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guides, Optional Tours
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.