- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
4-Days Tour Crete, Santorini, Mykonos...
Experience the best of the Cycladic Islands with our 4-day Greek Island holiday package from Athens, featuring Mykonos, Santorini, and Crete. Discover the rich gastronomic palette of Crete with a private tour of the Palace of Knossos and a walk through the charming old town of Heraklion.
In Santorini, take a sunset cruise tour to the volcano and swim in the therapeutic hot springs, followed by witnessing the best sunset of your life in Oia. And on the most famous island in Greece, Mykonos, enjoy the fascinating nightlife and fabulous sandy beaches, with the opportunity to meet celebrities from around the world. Don't miss the chance to cruise to Delos Island and explore its rich history. Book this best-selling vacation tour package to the Greek Islands online now!
Day 1 : From Athens to Crete: Private Tour to Knossos & Archaeological Museum
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens and transferred to the airport for your flight to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arrival, your local driver will take you on a private tour of the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, and the old town and market of Heraklion. You will have free time in the evening to sample the delicious Cretan cuisine. Overnight in Heraklion, Crete.Overnight in Heraklion, Crete
Day 2: Crete to Santorini: Experience the Ultimate Greek Island Sunset
Enjoy a seamless journey from your hotel to the Heraklion port, where you'll board a ferry to Santorini. A local driver will greet you upon arrival and take you to your hotel, giving you the freedom to explore the island at your own pace. For a once-in-a-lifetime experience, (optional) join our Sunset Cruise Tour to the volcano in Santorini, complete with a buffet dinner onboard. Witness the stunning sunset near the Oia village and take in the breathtaking views of the Caldera and village as the sun sets. Spend the night in Santorini and make memories that will last a lifetime. Overnight in Santorini
Day 3: Sail from Santorini to Mykonos, explore the Mythical Island of Delos
Embark on a memorable journey from your hotel to the port, where you will take a ferry to reach Mykonos. Mykonos is renowned for its stunning beaches and lively atmosphere, making it a must-visit destination. Take a leisurely stroll through the charming "Little Venice" or wander the narrow streets of "Matogiania" to immerse yourself in the island's culture. Spend the night in Mykonos and soak in the island's vibrant nightlife. Optionally, take a 5-hour guided afternoon cruise tour to Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site, to explore the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, discover ancient temples and sculptures, and visit the museum of Delos. Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 4: Mykonos to Athens Journey
- After enjoying some leisure time on Mykonos island, our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the port to board a ferry The ferry will arrive at Piraeus port, where our driver will be waiting to transport you to your hotel in Athens. Relax and enjoy the scenic journey back to the bustling city, where you can continue your Greek adventure or rest up before heading home.
*** Click here for more Tours in Santorini
*** Click here for more Tours in Mykonos
*** Click here for more Tours in Crete
***Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is designed to provide protection for unexpected events that can occur during a trip, such as trip cancellations or interruptions, medical emergencies: View More
- Exploring the rich history and culture of Crete, including a visit to the Palace of Knossos
- Caldera and sunset views: Santorini's stunning volcanic caldera
- White-washed buildings & iconic white-washed buildings, blue-domed churches
- Red and Black Sand Beaches: Santorini's unique volcanic landscape
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum: One of the most important museums in Greeceds
- 3 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each area
- Domestic flight tickets from Athens airport to Heraklion airport Crete
- Fast ferry tickets from Heraklion Port /Santorini/Mykonos /Piraeus port
- Guided-Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Delos Cruise & Sunset to Caldera (available with extra cost)
- Hotel city tax
- All the drivers speak English fluently and have high experience and knowledge of the sites you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information about each site but are not official guides.
- It is not necessary to have a tour guide during the tour as it is a self-guided trip
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), help you with your baggage, and accompany you to your car, providing you with mineral water. They will also give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets, and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- The local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4-star or 3-star hotels with high-standard services in great locations. You can ask for a 5-star hotel with an extra supplement.
- After your booking, we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel will be located at Fira town or at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” depend the availability
- The vacation tour packages are private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from the proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your liking. Note that the tour company can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- We recommend you taking out an insurance policy in case of an unexpected happening during your trip. We have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- Our company will provide fast ferry tickets to spend less time on the boat and more time on each island.
- You have the chance to travel to the Greek islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with an additional cost.
- The hotel city tax is 1.5€ per room/per day for 3-star hotels and 3€ per room/per day for 4-star hotels.
- To confirm a booking, a 30% payment in advance is required, which is fully refundable in case of written cancellation received 40 days prior to the arrival date.
- If a cancellation or change is made between 39 days to 20 days prior to the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 100% of the payment in advance will apply.
- For cancellations or changes within 19 days prior to the first day of arrival or non-shows, full cancellation fees apply, which is the total cost of the program.
- It is important to note that air tickets are non-refundable.
- If you need to make any cancellations or changes, a written notification must be sent to "Private Tour Greece"