- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
- But we can arrange to do this trip all year to visitable islands.
3 Day Greek Islands Hopping, Santorini & Crete.....
Book online the 3 day Greek Islands tour in Santorini & Crete with guarantee departure and combine a wonderful sunset cruise to Volcano and a private tour at the Palace of Knossos in Crete. Exploring this Cycladic island with colorful cube-shaped houses, you will lose yourself in a labyrinth of alleyways, and wander through old chapels& well-preserved windmills.
Crete and Santorini offer high lever service to tourists, amenities and facilities for demanding visitors, and great Greek food. Crete is worldwide known for its huge mythology and the worldwide famous cretan cuisine. We absolutely we will have a private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC!. Santorini is famous romantic sunsets and its local products, such as wine (Vino di Santorini), pomodorini and fava. Early booking discount to enjoy your holiday in Grecee.
Day 1: ATHENS – CRETE ISLAND:
- Private tour Knossos & Archaeological museum of Heraklion. Our driver will meet you at the hotel to transfer you at Athens airport to get the flight to Heraklion Crete departing at 09.55 and arriving at 10.45. Our local driver will pick you up from the airport for the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos, the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and walking tour at the old city and ancient market of Heraklion. You will have the unique opportunity to visit at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure and to explore the beautiful old town and old market of Heraklion, as well. Our driver then, will drive you back to your hotel to check in. Then you will have free time for yourself. Do not miss the chance to taste the Cretan worldwide famous cuisine! Overnight in Heraklion
Day 2: CRETE ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Heraklion port to take the ferry departing at abount 08.20 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at about 10.30. Transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs.Overnight in Santorini
(optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to start the cruise tour. You will walk to the volcano’s ridge. We have a stop at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island. Here you can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. at the end of the tour transfer you back to your hotel.
DAY 3: SANTORINI ISLAND – ATHENS:
- Today you will have some free time for yourself, until our driver picks you up from your hotel to Santorini port to take your ferry at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port a 17.55. Our driver will meet you at Piraeus port and transfer your at your hotel in Athens.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Santorini - Fira Town
- Black Beach
- Caldera Sunset
- Crete Islands
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- 2 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from Athens hotel to Airport
- Transfer from Piraeus port to Hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Domestic flight tickets from Athens airport to Heraklion airport
- Fast ferry tickets from/to Piraeus Port - Santorini - Crete Island
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals& Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guides & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private tour palace of Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.