- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
15 day Tour, Milos, Mykonos, Santorini...
We created 15-day tour package as a perfect way to explore the Greek Islands without rush. Discovery Mykonos in 3 days to enjoy the sandy beaches, see the windmills, to stroll at "Little Venice" to visit Delos thought guided cruise tour. Explore Milos in 4 day and feel a completely different reality, the lunar beach of Sarakiniko will make you wonder if you are still in planet earth, or even whether you have discovered paradise!
Enjoy 4 days in Santorini, stroll at the rim of Caldera and get memorable photos and get a cruise to Caldera to admire the most famous sunset of the world. You have also 2 days in Athens the foundation of democracy with visit in Acropolis, Parthenon with stroll in the Plaka area. Flexible payment schedule with guarantee departure!
Day 1: Arrival in Athens:
- Your private driver will be waiting at Athens holding a sign with your name written on it and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: Athens : Private Walking Tour with Guide:
- Meet your licensed tour guide at the hotel to start the private walking tour. Visit Acropolis Museum, the largest modern building erected so close to the ancient site. We will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings such as the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylaea as well as from the Roman and early Christian Athens. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor.
- Explore Acropolis. We will view this magnificent architectural and artistic complex under the light of the setting sun. Wander inside the ancient citadel of Athens in the ethereal glow of the twilight, when the shadows of the Parthenon grow long and the ancient pillars create windows to an otherworldly light. Explore the construction of its most famous buildings, including the venerable Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Porch of the Caryatids at the Erechtheion, and the gateway to the Propylaea. The tour can take place either in the morning or in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: Athens to Milos:
- Meet the driver at your hotel at 05.45 to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Milos depart at 07.00. Another driver there, meet you & transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Mlos
Day 4: Milos:
- Explore Milos, since it is a unique destination for everyone who likes nice beaches, good food and the traditional architecture of the islands. When in Milos, you will feel as you are transferred in a completely different reality, the lunar beach of Sarakiniko will make you wonder if you are still in planet earth, or even whether you have discovered paradise! Overnight Milos
Day 5: Milos:
(optional) 6 Hours sunset cruise to Milos to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape.We will also visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach”. Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! Overnight Milos
Day 6: Milos:
- (optional) 5H Private Tour in Milos as it is an island born from Volcanos and “loved” by the light and nature and with this excellent private half day tour you will have the chance to visit some of the most well known sites in Milos and admire some of its beauties. It has been voted as one of the most beautiful islands worldwide and with this tour you will get a small taste of the uniqueness of Milos.Visit the Ancient theater, the Catacombs, get the opportunity to see some traditional fisherman’s villages and nevertheless, the capital city of Milos Plaka which is built over the village of Adamas, at an altitude of about 200 m.There you will be able to enjoy a visit at the Folklore and Archeological Museum and the magnificent view since it is built in a small hill. Overnight Milos
Day 7: Milos to Santorini:
- Meet the driver at your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Santorini. Another driver there, meet you & transfer you to your hotel. In Santorini you will be amazed by the majestic views of the volcano and the magnificent sunset from Oia. The Cycladic island of Santorini will offer you unrivaled moments. Overnight in Santorini
Day 8: Santorini:
Today we suggest you to explore Oia, a small town on the coast of Santorini, where the view and the sunset steal the show! The dazzling Oia is nested on the cliffs of Santorini, like a panorama of whitewashed buildings with scattered colored roofs, which is a main characteristic of the island, that contrasts with the deep blue of the sea and the sky. It is the ideal place to spend your day sunbathing on a boat or lying on a lounger, before enjoying delicious meals and walks in the city. Here you can also see cute little churches while taking a relaxing afternoon walk. The sunsets in Oia are legendary. Watch the sun set from a cafe or, even better, from a boat - and you will be enchanted. Overnight in Santorini
Day 9: Santorini:
- Enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, and swim at black beach in the "Volcanic Pool" in Santorini, feeling like you’re at the spa, which was created by the volcanic eruptions that plagued the island. Overnight in Santorini
Day 10: Santorini:
(optional) Semi-Private Crusie to Caldera with BBQ on board. Enjoy the unique Island of Santorini from the sea! Sail around Santorini in a beautiful semi-private cruise that will give you the chance to explore some of the most famous beaches! Our 1st stop will be at Hot Springs for swimming. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock. Our 2nd stop is at the Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling. Finally we will have our 3rd stop at the White Beach for swimming & barbeque onboard. Here you will enjoy the Greek delicious meal that the staff prepare for you on the spot. Time to enjoy the sunset an unforgetable scene famous all over the world. Overnight in Santorini
Day 11: Santorini to Mykonos:
Meet the driver at your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Mykonos. Another driver there, meet you & transfer you to your hotel. Free time to explore the most famous island in the world for its cosmopolitan atmosphere, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, the beaches which is also known as the island of winds. Mykonos is preferred by celebrities for their vacation, so you will have the opportunity to walk among them. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. Overnight in Mykonos Overnight in Mykonos
Day 12: Mykonos:
- Discover the town of Mykonos and get visit one of the most scenic corners of the island is Alefkántra or “Little Venice”, an 18th century district, dominated by grand captains’ mansions with colourful balconies and stylish windows. With balconies perched over the sea, pictures of the famous Italian city spring to mind. Relax at a waterfront café and admire the view of the quaint windmills standing imposingly on the hillside above, set against a luminous blue backdrop. Overnight in Mykonos
Day 13: Mykonos:
- (optional) Today we suggest you a 7-Hours Semi-Private cruise to Delos & Rhenia beach with BBQ on board. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos one of the most important archeological sites in Greece. Combined with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing at the wonderful Rhenia beach and enjoy the Greek menu papered on board! Overnight in Mykonos
Day 14: Mykonos to Athens:
- Meet the driver at your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the ferry to Piraeus. Another driver there, meet you & transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 15: Departure Day:
- This amazing trip come to end. Meet the driver at your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
- Paros Island
- Sandy Beaches with clear water
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Walking tour Athens with guide 4H
- 14 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfers from/to Airport/port/hotel at all areas
- Fast Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus Port/Milos/Mykonos/Santorini
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 100% of the payment in advance applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.