- The suitable period is from March 25th till October 31st, as in the winter period, the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands
3-Day to Tour to Explore Santorini, Mykonos, and Delos...
Your vacation package to the Greek islands of Cyclades awaits you! Join our 3-day private tour and discover the enchanting islands of Santorini and Mykonos. Immerse yourself in the traditional Cycladic architecture and culture, and indulge in the mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisine.
Experience the magical atmosphere of Santorini as you stroll through its narrow streets, take a dip in the thermal spas of Palaia Kameni, and marvel at the stunning sunset views in Oia. Then, head over to the world-renowned island of Mykonos, famous for its sandy beaches and lively nightlife.
But the adventure doesn't end there! Embark on a half-day trip to the ancient island of Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. With our customized holiday package, you'll get to visit three Greek islands in style and make unforgettable memories. Don't hesitate to book your spot now!
Day 1: Athens - Santorini Island
- On the first day of the tour, our driver will meet you at your hotel in Athens to transfer you to the Athens airport for your flight to Santorini Island. Upon arrival on the island, the first activity is to witness the magnificent sunset from Oia, which is famous worldwide. You will be amazed by the beautiful sunset views, and many people gather here to witness this daily spectacle. After enjoying the sunset, you can head to the island's capital to explore the narrow streets and shops and buy souvenirs. Overnight stay will be in Santorini.
- Optional sunset cruise to Volcano with buffet on board: If you choose to add this option to your itinerary, our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start the sunset cruise tour. You will walk to the volcano's ridge and make a stop at the island of Palea Kameni, where the famous hot springs are located. You can enjoy dinner on board while sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The tour will end with the stunning sunset views from Oia village, after which you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 2: Santorini Island - Mykonos Island
- On the second day, our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini Port, where you will take a ferry to Mykonos Island. Upon arrival, our driver will be waiting at the Mykonos Port to transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time to explore the island, which is famous for its beaches and vibrant nightlife. Stroll through "Little Venice" or walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" to shop for clothes and other local items that are unique to Mykonos. Overnight stay will be in Mykonos.
- Optional afternoon guided cruise tour to Delos: If you choose to add this option to your itinerary, you will be taken on an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, a UNESCO Heritage site in Greece. You will visit the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city, and the theater, then walk down the celebrated Lion Street. You can also admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic, and Roman sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods, and small items of everyday use at the museum of Delos. The tour duration is five hours.
Day 3: Mykonos Island - Athens
- On the third day, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Mykonos to transfer you to Mykonos port, where you will take a ferry to Piraeus. Upon arrival at Piraeus Port, we will meet and assist you with transfer to your hotel in Athens.
There are also more tours available in Santorini and Mykonos that you can opt to join during your stay there.
***Travel insurance: It's always a good idea to take out travel insurance before embarking on any trip. In the event of an unexpected incident, such as a medical emergency or a trip cancellation, travel insurance can provide valuable coverage and peace of mind.: Read more...
- Strolling through the picturesque "Little Venice" area
- Exploring the narrow streets of "Matogiania"
- Shopping for unique local items at the Islands
- Relaxing on the island's famous Mykono's beaches
- Watching the sunset from the village of Oia
- Exploring the charming capital of the island, Fira
- Walking along the island's volcanic beaches
- The ancient Akrotiri archaeological site
- The sacred island of Apollo and Artemis
- Temples of Apollo and the sanctuary of Artemis
- Walking down the celebrated Lion Street
- English Speaking driver
- Transfer from/to Piraeus port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to hotel/port in each island
- 2 nights of accommodation with breakfast
- Fast ferry tickets from Santorini/Mykonos/Piraeus
- Domestic flight from Athens to Santorini (1 carry-on / pp)
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours and tour guide
- Hotel City Tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and knowledge of the sites you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site, but they are not official guides
- It is not necessary to have a tour guide during the tour as it is a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), help you with your baggage, and accompany you to your car, providing you with mineral water. We will also give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets, and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you with 4-star hotels or 3-star hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- Please note that you can ask us for a 5-star hotel with an extra supplement.
- After your booking, we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish, we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program to modify the tour to you. Please note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN,, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you with FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time on each Island. You have the chance to travel to the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets at an additional cost.
- 1.5€ per room per day for 3-star hotels
- 3€ per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- To confirm any booking, a 30% payment in advance is required. The payment is fully refundable in case of written cancellation received 40 days prior to the arrival date.
- For any cancellation or change between 39 days to 20 days prior to the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the payment in advance will apply.
- For any cancellation or change within 19 days prior to the first day of arrival and/or no shows, full cancellation fees will apply - the total cost of the program.
- Please note that air tickets are non-refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary and should be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.