- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
3 Day Greek Islands Hopping, Santorini, Mykonos...
What is better than a private vacation package to the Greek islands of Cyclades? Book our 3 day Greek island tour and visit the amazing islands of Santorini and Mykonos. Get to know the Greek Cycladic architecture and culture and taste the world-wide known Mediterranean cuisine.
Stroll in Santorini's narrow streets, visit the volcano, swim at the thermal spas of Palaia Kameni and admire the stunning, unrivaled sunset at Oia! Visit the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, known for the sandy beaches with the turquoise waters and its nightlife! Take the boat to have a half-day trip to Delos, one of the most important UNESCO Heritage site of Greece! Travel in Greece in style and visit 3 Greek islands, by booking one of our customized holiday packages!
DAY 1: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND.
Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the ferry for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at about 10.30. Transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs.Overnight in Santorini
(optional) Sunste cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to start the cruise tour. You will walk to the volcano’s ridge. We have a stop at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island. Here you can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. at the end of the tour transfer you back to your hotel.
DAY 2: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND.
Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini Port to get the ferry for Mykonos island Departure at 11.50 and arrival at 14.20 to Mykonos island. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. Overnight in Mykonos.
(optional) Afternoon Guided cruise tour to Delos. Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the important Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The duration of the tour is 5 hours.
DAY 3: MYKONOS ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Mykonos port & take the ferry for Piraeus departing at 14.30 reaching Piraeus-Athens at about 17.30. We meet and assist you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Santorini Island
- Sunset of Oia at Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Enjoy the Night-Life in Mykonos
- Walk to narrow street at Mykonos & Santorini
- Enjoy the beaches
- Cruise tour Volcano
- Guided Cruise tour in Delos
- English Speaking driver
- Transfer from/to Piraeus port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- 2 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus port/Santorini/Mykonos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Optional tour & tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.