- The suitable period for honeymoon holidays is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
13 Day Tour in Corfu, Crete, Santorini, Mykonos...
13 Day private tour to Greek Islands! Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, and Corfu and leave Greece with the best memories. Enjoy the complimentary dinner and feel a unique traveler and enjoy a VIP treatment.
Go ahead in Santorini and chill out at your private balcony while admiring the panoramic view to Caldera with your spouse. Swim at the hot springs and exchange your promises of eternal love while watching the sunset of Oia.
Continue your holidays in Mykonos to walk next to the celebrities from Hollywood and have a drink at the stroll of "Little Venice". In the evening visit a local club and follow the rhythm of Mykonos nightlife! Discover Crete, taste the famous Cretan cuisine and have a private tout to the Palace of Knossos
Complete your private tour with a visit at the old town of Corfu, have a Greek coffee at the famous "Liston square", visit the most wonderful palaces in Greece such as «The Achilleion Palace" & Mon Repos" and get memorable photos from Corfu island.
Day 1: MEET & GREET AT ATHENS AIRPORT:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with especially gifts! Transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS:
- Private Tour Athens & Walking tour at Plaka 5H: Meet your private driver & tour guide at the hotel to start with a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church. Then our driver drop you of at Acropolis one of the most iconic structures in Athens to continue the tour with licensed tour guide! The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees to reach at the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Stroll through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki full of old mansions to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry to reach Mykonos Island. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS:
- (optional) Semi private Sailing cruise tour to Delos & Rhenia island. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunset Cruise with buffet on board. Today you will have a unique experience taking a unique semi - private, sunset cruise around Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini, you may also snorkel if you wish, you will enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset close to Oia over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour at the most Highlight of Santorini 5H: Begin your private tour with a scenic drive to visit the most highlights of Santorini. Visit traditional villages the famous Red & Black beach, we will have a visit at Prophet Elias Monastery located at the higher point of the Island. Walking tour in the traditional village of Emporio and the village of Megalochori to view the white houses and the endless blue!
We will visit the area of Imerovigli just above to the rocks of Caldera and finally we will reach at the cosmopolitan and scenic village of Oia, which, from its improbable perch on a cliff, offers breathtaking views of the deep blue sea and surrounding islands. Explore the village's narrow, winding cobblestone streets and admire its gleaming white Cycladic-style buildings. Book online at the best rates and get to see much more than expected. At the end of the tour (at about 17.00) transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arriving there, you will meet with our driver. He will assist you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 8: CRETE ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour to Rethymno, Arkadi Monastery, Margarites Village. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. We will reach at the most traditional village in Crete, called "Margarites". Being the most important center of ceramics industry in Crete this is the must-see. Margarites, is a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: CRETE ISLAND :
- Private tour to Knossos & Archaeological Museum. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to visit the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. The Heraklion Archaeological Museum is one of the oldest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most famous museums in Europe. It houses representative artefacts from all periods of Cretan prehistory and history, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times. The Heraklion Archaeological Museum prides itself for its unique Minoan collection, which includes the masterpieces of Minoan art. It is rightly considered as the Museum of Minoan Culture par excellence Finally, our driver will transfer you back at your hotel. Overnight in Crete
Day 10: CRETE ISLAND - CORFU ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Heraklion airport to take your flight to Corfu Islands. Our local driver in Corfu will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. The Old Town of Corfu is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a labyrinth of narrow streets paved with cobblestones and packed with tourist shops. The old town of Corfu is built under the Venetian style that is why one of the most beautiful is and elegant towns in Greece. The narrow streets between the houses, the numerous churches around every corner and the well know Liston, will amaze you and complete your tour in Corfu. Overnight in Corfu.
DAY 11: CORFU ISLAND:
- Private tour at the most of highlights of Corfu 5H. Our drive will pick you up from your hotel to explore the most fascinating sites of Corfu. We will visit the Mon Repos Palace, a neoclassical building, built in 1830, the church of Panagia Vlacherna & Kanoni area and the Mouse Island (Pontikonissi) as they considered the most famous and recognisable spots of Corfu. In the center of the Mouse Island, there is the 13th-century church of Pantokrator. We will continue our private tour to Achilleion Palace located in the picturesque village of Gastouri, built in 1890 by Empress Elizabeth (Sissy) of Austria. Next stop will be at the famous Paleokastritsa bay, well known as the Capri of Greece. Finally, we will reach at the traditional village of Lakones, called God’s Balcony due to its panoramic view to Paleokastritsa Bay and the surrounding hills. We will continue our tour passing through some of the most picturesque traditional villages to return at the town of Corfu. Overnight in Corfu.
Day 12: CORFU ISLAND:
- (optional) Walking tour at the old Venetian Fortress in Corfu. After your breakfast we suggest you to have a visit at the Old Venetian Fortress in Corfu that built 15th century and it is a very imposing stronghold, and great panoramic views, the fortress built to protect the town from enemies. Remains one of the most interesting tourist attractions of Corfu and must-see to visit. From the Old Fortress your tour continues foot to reach at the famous Spianada square, it said that is the second largest square in Europe.The entrance is arched and has a Venetian symbol above it, carved in marble. Finally, our driver will transfer you at Corfu Airport to take the flight for Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- The wonderful trip in Greece has finished. Your private driver will meets you at your hotel to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & New Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- Cape sounio & Poseidon Temple
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia, Caldera Sunset
- Akrotiri, Traditional villages in Santorini
- Palace of Knosos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Palaiokastritsa Bay in Corfu
- Lakone Villages in Corfu
- Achilleion Palace, Mon Rero,
- Old Town of Corfu
- Mouse Island
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private Transfers from/to airport/hotel/port at all areas
- 12 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Private tour in Athens 5H with guide
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Museum with guide
- Private tour at the most of highlights of Corfu with driver
- Domestic flight from Heraklion airport Crete to Corfu airport
- Domestic flight from Corfu airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Optional tours / Guides
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Crete, Santorini & Mykonos, Corfu as it a self-guided trip.
- We suggest you to have local tour guide during the private tours in Athens, in Rhodes, Corfu & During the tour in Knossos, Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- The domestic flight tickets from Crete to Athens includes 1 check-in luggage + 1 carry-on per person
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 100% of the payment in advance applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.