- The Guide cruise to Delos operated on group based and the most suitable period is from 01 of April till 31 of October.
Guided Shore excursion to Delos, Mykonos...
Guided cruise shore excursion to Delos to admire one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece wit all-inclusive tour package. If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilization, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos an UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Our experienced guides will explain everything for this great site of Delos as it was a thriving Greek city until burnt to ashes by mercenaries in 88BC and then forgotten until modern times.
We will provide you your transportation from your hotel to the Port of Mykonos where you will depart to reach Delos by local boat as a part of a half day guided tour.
Bring along a bottle of water, hat & sunglasses and comfy walking shoes and go ahead to explore one of the most important UNESCO world heritage sites in Greece.
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at about 09.30 to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide. Delos is one of the UNESCO Heritage sites of Greece and one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean.
- In this sacred island, you will have the chance to admire the ancient homes, marketplaces, public squares and buildings, the sanctuaries and temples dedicated to the ancient gods, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. Next to the museum you can have a coffee at the cozy café and enjoy some relaxing time before your trip back to Mykonos Island. The bus transfer you back to your hotel
You have the option to do this tour in the afternoon starting at about 17.00. The tour takes about 5 hours.
- Ancient Sites of Delos
- Lion Terrace
- The Archaeological Museum of Delos
- The Temple of Hera
- House of Hermes
- The Buildings of the Poseidoniasts of beirut
- House of the Comedians
- The Temple of Delians
- Agora of the Kompetaliastae
- The stoa of Antigonus
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Licensed guided at Ancient Sites of Delos
- Tickets from/to Mykonos harbor/Delos
- Entrance fees in Delos
- All taxes
- Meals & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs.
- The pick-up time and point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation.
- Once your booking, we will send you the voucher with the pickup time.
- It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
- Sun hat, comfortable shoes, bottle of water, a camera to capture this magical moment!
- Once your booking, please provide us also their passports details (number, date of birth, nationality ) as we need to submit it to the port authorities a day before the embarkation
- Kindly pay attention on the days of operation per language:
- English: Daily at 10:00 am and at 17:00pm.
- French: Thursday at 10:00 am
- German: Available only as private tour
- Italian: Wednesday at 10:00am
- Spanish: Tuesday at 10:00 am
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece