Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise
Semi Private Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island...
Semi private Sailing cruise tour to the archaeological site of Delos in Mykonos and the Island of Rhenia. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore...
you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience.
This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Discover Mykonos, Delos & Rhenia Islands, the way they were meant to be seen — from the water!
- The local driver will pick you up and transfer you at the port. There, you will embark at the sailing yacht ancored out in Agios Ioannis Bay (you will be transfered at the yacht with a tender boat). Embarkation time is at 08:45am.
- While sailing, the crew will show you how to raise and trim the sails as well as to steer the yachts (if the weather permits it) or you will just relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea.
- After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will have our first stop at he untouched Island of Rhenia with the gold sandy beach, and you will enjoy your swim or snorkeling. At this point a light lunch will be prepared and served on board. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
- After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archeological sites in Greece where you will enjoy a licensed tour guide to the museum and admire the staggering array of ancient ruins. For those who prefer to stay on board we will sail for a second beach stop for swimming in one even more stunning pristine bay of Rhenia Island. It is all about a flexi program where you are free to choose the best way to enjoy your time!
- Around 15:30 we will sail back to Agios Ioannis bay where we will say our goodbuy with a farewell traditional greek toast.
- Licensed guided at the sacred in Ancient Sites of Delos
- The Archaeological Museum of Delos
- The Temple of Hera House of Hermes
- The Buildings of the Poseidoniasts of Beirut
- House of the Comedians The Temple of Delians
- Swim and snorkel in the magnificent Island of Rhenia
- Handmade pasta, Greek Salad and juicy fruits
- Treat your thirst with house wine and soft drinks
- Reach your cruise stress free with our transportation
- Experience to sail yacht raise and trim the sails
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Sailing yacht Semi-Private (up to 18 pax) for 7 hours + crew
- Licensed English speaking tour guide in Delos
- Light lunch cooked on board
- Complimentary house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/tea
- Complimentary snorkeling gear and mask
- Free WiFi
- All taxes
- Entrance fees to Delos (12 euro / per person)
- Beach towels
- Crew tips at guests' discretion
- Beverages menu available with additional cost
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs. The pick-up time and point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
Please to bring with you a jacket (ideally windbreaker and waterproof) since early morning and afternoon especially could be pretty chilly , as well as clothes to change in case they get wet, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat and a photo cory of your passport..
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece