All year, any time that you wish.
Wine Tour Crete & visit at "Falassarna Beach"...
If you have ever wondered how wine is made, this is the wine tour in Crete for you! Get an inside look at the winemaking process, as well as to the story of our winery; how they started and how they got to where we are today. Walk through our fermentation room, check out their state-of-the-art equipment and get intoxicated by the smell of wine in the barrel room.
You will have a wonderful time at the tasting terrace and enjoy a glass of wine! Combine a tasting with lunch or dinner at the restaurant and sit among the beautiful olive trees and orange groves and take in the wild peacefulness of your surroundings. After all you can buy your favorite bottle of wine. Our next stop will be at “Falasarna beach” a wonderfull beach with crystal water. Enjoy your beach time.Enjoy your beach time.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel (or cruise ship) to start your wine tour. Driving through a thousand square-mile region of rolling verdant hills, salty coastline, and picturesque hilltop hamlets, you will reach the winery. Crete is an incredible play land for all wine lovers. It's filled with landmark wineries and epic winemakers who have created incredible experiences and tasting rooms to attract visitors, from fairytale to futuristic, combing natural landscapes with award-winning architects. Whether you only have time for a light wine tasting or want to make a day out of a full regional experience, we've got you covered. Exploring one of the most famous winery is the tastiest way to truly understand Crete, which is why we've created our favorite wine tours and wine tastings in Crete. We will visit one of the most famous winery at west of Crete which distributes local wines at many countries in Europe (Greece, Austria, Cyprus, Germany, Switzerland). You'll be tasting cult favorite wines alongside well-researched local products
- Taste an organic, dry Red Wine with Clear, medium to deep ruby color with rich aromas that emphasize the maturity: red fruit juices, chocolate, and sweet spices, mainly vanilla.
- Taste a dry Rosé Wine in Bright pink color. Intense nose with strawberry candy grenadine and rose aromas. Medium bodied wine with gentle acidity and a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. The secret is to be consumed fresh!
- What we can say for a dry white wine! Bright, moderate to bright lemon-green color with slow and rich legs. Nose with high intensity. Unripe white flower, grassy notes, stone fruits and some flint. Medium bodied and fresh mouth with intense flavor of white stone fruit. Long finish of citrus and grassy notes.
- Afterward, we will leave the winery to reach at "Falasarna beach" a stunning beach, with crystal transparent turquoise water, and powder sand called the Caribbean of Crete! The beach is organized with comfy loungers, facilities, and cafes nearby. You will enjoy your swim and relax until our driver transfers you back to your hotel. The duration of the tour is 6-8 hours
- Visit at local Cretan winery
- Wine tasting
- Gourmet food during the wine tasting
- Falasarna Beach
- Transportation with Private Car
- English speaking Driver
- Pick up & drop of from your hotel
- Sightseeing at the Winery with tour leader
- Visit Falasarna Beach
- All Taxes
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to winery
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Crete (Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion etc) or Air B&B address, If you reach at the airport or Heraklion port, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.