All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Wine Tour Mykonos & Olive Oil Tasting...
2 - Hours: Wine Tour to transcending the island's party scene. Enjoy the tour Mykonos in the tranquility of local vineyards, guided by knowledgeable expert. Learn about traditional wine production and Olive oils, culminating in a delectable food and wine tasting experience enriched by live music with traditional instruments
Cap off your journey at a local farm, savoring the finest Greek wines and olive oils. Ideal for first-time visitors, this unique experience promises an unforgettable blend of culture, gastronomy, and the island's natural beauty. Explore vineyards on a guided walk, discover traditional wine production, and indulge in a delightful food and wine tasting accompanied by live music with traditional instruments. Conclude the experience with a visit to a local farm for a tasting of the finest Greek wines and olive oils.
Pick you up and transfer you to the local farm in Mykonos to start this amazing tour.
Wine Tour: The vineyard, spanning a total of 12 acres, is planted with various grape varieties, including the Parian grape, Moschofilero, Kountoura, and many more. The vineyard requires constant care, and the vine harvest process takes place in September.
Olive Grove: Since 1984, our olive grove, covering a total of 15 acres, has been producing two different varieties of olives. "Koroneikos" provides us with extra virgin olive oil with very low acidity, and "Kalamon" olives, which are one of the most well-known olive varieties.
Food Tasting: Mykonos, like every Cycladic place, produces sweet and savory treats that have gained fame around the world. Sweet delights such as amigdalota, kalathakia, tsimpita, and jams like quince, citrus aurantium, fig, and many more. Savory delicacies include louza, our spicy kopanisti, tyrovolia, and Mykonian sausages, offering you unique taste experiences.
Live Music: Every place is characterized by its musical culture. Gerry, raised with traditional Mykonian standards, learned to love and play our traditional (t)sampouna since he was a little boy, near his grandfather. Gradually, he also learned to play the lute, another one of our traditional instruments. During your visit to Mykonian farm, you will have the chance to watch the perform live traditional Cycladic songs for you
- Wine & Olive Oil Farm
- The traditional windmills
- Live Music
- Local Food Tasting
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private round transfers & English speaking drive
- Guided wine tour & Wine Tasting
- Live Music & Local Food Tasting
- Olive Oil experience
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece