April to November.
Private Wine Tour in Santorini ...
6 Hour wonderful private wine tour in Santorini for wine lovers in order to explore 3 of the the most of famous wineries and have at about 12 tastings. The tour can start in the morning or early in the evening in order to admire the sunset with fantastic caldera view...
Santorinian wine is one of those subjects that can cause deep scenes into the heart of even the most confident, well-seasoned traveler. Its solid reputation is built on close relationships with various wine growers, in-depth knowledge of each wine – its terroir (soil), climate, vines, composition, taste – and a clever storage set-up (every wine is kept at its optimum temperature). The duration of the private wine tour is about 6 hours.
We will pick you up from your hotel to start the wonderful wine tour around Santorini. See below our suggested wineries.
- ESTATE ARGYROS (a modern style winery): The Estate Argyros winery is one of the most imposing on the island. Surrounded by vineyards, the cutting-edge production facilities are matched with a beautiful, relaxing, airy wine tasting hall, making Estate Argyros an impeccable experience including the famous Vinsanto, coupled with artisanal cheeses and cold cuts. You will spend 1 ½ hours tasting of up to 5 local wines. Do not miss to taste and buy the Handmade Chocolate (Chocolate desserts) with Vinsanto paste filling. Flavored with Vinsanto wine from the island of Santorini, covered with a sumptuous dark chocolate frosting and punctuated with the smooth tang of Greek honey.
- VENETSIANOS WINERY (wondedful view to Caldera ideal for sunset): We will visit "Venetsianos Winery" as one of the best place in Santorini to taste wine while watching the sunset over the caldera! You will taste "Assyrtiko" as is the dominant white grape variety, which thrives in its homeland, the volcanic land of Santorini. You can choose to taste any of the various styles of wines that they produce, all the finest expressions of Santorini volcanic vineyard and Assyrtiko grape variety. Presentation and tasting of 3 wines accompanied with small bites of local cheese and barley rusks
- GAVALAS WINERY (friendly & traditional): The visit at the winery includes tasting of the whole range of the wines and tour at the wine making areas. Visitors have the opportunity to taste a variety of wines and familiarize themselves with the unique characteristics of Santorini's wine at a picturesque courtyard or the roof garden. A series of packages of nine different wines are available for tasting. Gavalas's sommeliers and enologists will guide you step by step from the production of the wine to the glass on your table. During the tour, participants learn about the history, tradition and latest developments of winemaking, while walking from the old stone-built cellars to the modern establishments. The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. At the end of the tour we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Venetsianos Winery
- Argyros Estate
- Gavalas Winery
- Gourmet food during the wine tasting
- Panoramic View to caldera
- Panoramic Tour around Santorini (during the wine tour)
- Transportation with Private Car
- English speaking Driver
- Pick up & drop of from your hotel
- Sightseeing at the 3 Winery
- Panoramic tour in Santorini
- All Taxes
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees to winery
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Santorini. If you reach at the airport or at the port, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.