All year, any time that you wish.
Christian Shore Excursion Athens & Ancient Corinth...
An excellent private christian shore excursion in Athens and Ancient Corinth with pick up from Piraeus port, based on the footsteps of Apostle Paul combining some Christian points of great interest in Athens and Ancient Corinth with the important archaeological sites that both places have....
Tour in Ancient Corinth, one of Apostle Paul's beloved cities and visit Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul, the Apostolos Pavlos metropolitan church, which he founded and the Ancient Kehries port, from where the he set out on his journey to Syria. Visit Athens with its Christian and ancient monuments and at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.
Visit the Ancient Agora and the "Mars Hill” where Apostle Paul walked preached and met his followers. Visit the sacred rock of the Acropolis that is a must-see, have a panoramic city tour in Athens and visit the Coastal district of Palaio Faliro.
Book online a shore excursion in Athens & Ancient Corinth and combine sites of archaeological and Christian significance both in Athens and in Corinth, with the safety of our chauffeured services and our experienced tour guides!
- We will pick you up from Piraeus port, from your cruise ship, (at the private terminal) to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. Our next stop will be at the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will have a visit at the Acropolis, where we will visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio, and a panoramic city tour in Athens in order to visit the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaiko Stadium, the Parliament, the Presidential Guards and the Athens Trilogy.
- Continue, driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, to reach an hour later at the Canal of Corinth, with the view of the 6 km length and 80m height, where we will have a short stop.
- Continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth, from where the city's officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument's connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period). Take the chance to walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Then, we will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street with the same name, which was founded by him around 51-52 AD .
- Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Kekrines were the port of Corinth in antiquity, the Entry-Exit Gateway to the East. The port, from which Apostle Paul left Corinth to start his journey to Syria. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then we will return back to your cruise ship at Piraeus port. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours
- Ancient Agora in Athens
- Mars Hill
- Panoramic City tour in Athens
- Coastal district of Palaio Faliro
- Canal of Korinthos
- Vema in Korinthos & Ancient Agora
- Commercial town of Korinthos
- Church of Corinth founded by Apostle Paul
- Kechries Port in Korinthos
- Pick up & drop off from Piraeus port (cruise ship)
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have very good knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but they are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide to accompany you
- You can book tour leader to accompany you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth
- 20 euro / person Acropolis
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.