- All year, any time that you wish.
Christian Shore Excursion Athens & Ancient Corinth...
An excellent private Christian shore excursion in Athens and Ancient Corinth with pick up from Piraeus port, based on the footsteps of Apostle Paul combining some Christian points of great interest in Athens and Ancient Corinth with the important archaeological sites that both places have.
Visit the sacred rock of the Acropolis that is a must-see, Ancient Agora and the "Mars Hill” where Apostle Paul walked preached and met his followers. Have a panoramic city tour in Athens before go Ancient Corinth, one of beloved city of Apostle Paul and visit Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul as well the Kechries port. Book online a shore excursion in Athens & Ancient Corinth with the safety of our chauffeured services and our experienced tour guides! The duration is about 6 hours but can modified according to your ship schedule.
- We will pick you up from Piraeus port, from your cruise ship, (at the private terminal) to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. Our next stop will be at the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will have a visit at the Acropolis, where we will visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio, and a panoramic city tour in Athens in order to visit the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaiko Stadium, the Parliament, the Presidential Guards and the Athens Trilogy.
- Continue, driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, to reach an hour later at the Canal of Corinth, with the view of the 6 km length and 80m height, where we will have a short stop.
- Continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth, from where the city's officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument's connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period). Take the chance to walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Then, we will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street with the same name, which was founded by him around 51-52 AD .
- Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Kekrines were the port of Corinth in antiquity, the Entry-Exit Gateway to the East. The port, from which Apostle Paul left Corinth to start his journey to Syria. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then we will return back to your cruise ship at Piraeus port. The duration is about 6 hours but can modified according to your ship schedule.
- Ancient Agora in Athens
- Mars Hill, Acropolis
- Panoramic City tour in Athens
- Coastal district of Palaio Faliro
- Canal of Korinthos
- Vema in Korinthos & Ancient Agora
- Commercial town of Korinthos
- Church of Corinth founded by Apostle Paul
- Kechries Port in Korinthos
- Pick up & drop off from Piraeus port (Cruise Terminal)
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Athens & Ancient Corinth
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 10 euro / person / Ancient Market
- 12 euro / person / Ancient Corinth & Museum
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.