Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card. Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation
Semi Private Cruise to West Side of Milos
Enjoy the outstanding view of the island through a full day semi private catamaran cruise, swim in heavenly waters and learn a lot about the island and its history. Our staff are knowledge of the area that's why makes the trip even better.
If you will be in Milos you have the opportunity for a fascinating cruise day to the west side of Milos including a great food all along.
We will visit the pirates bay of "Kleftiko" as the swimming is incredible, you will get photos from "Arkoudes", "Cape Vani", "Sykia Cave" and you will take a look form the traditional fishing villages of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni
The beaches and caves visited on this tour are stunning and perfect for swimming. The duration of the cruise is about 8 hours
Do not miss this trip! Book online with the best rates guarantee.
- Leaving from Adamas at 9:30am, we will leave behind us Milos bay, passing by the traditional fishing villages of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni with the colorful little houses called “Sirmata”. Then, we will pass by Arkoudes, a complex of lava rocks shaped like a bear. We will then open the sails for the stunning Cape Vani, an old manganese mine with breathtaking rocks!
- Now, we are sailing on the West coast of Milos, our first stop for swimming being the beautiful natural bay of Kalogries, where the water is very transparent. The second stop will be at the colorful beach of Agios Ioannis, down from the famous monastery. Α delicious fruit salad will be waiting for you onboard after you swim! Sailing along the coast, you will admire the impressive rocky formations of the volcanic lava, until we arrive to the unique sea cave of Milos of Sikia, which roof has collapsed into the sea, letting a big opening shaped like a perfect circle!
- We will continue to sail along the west part of Milos heading to Kleftiko, the famous old pirates bay! There you will enjoy the transparent sea, explore the numerous sea caves and swim in this majestic place, taking it all in! Afterwards, it is your time to relax on the catamaran, where a delicious lunch cooked by the crew will be served!
- After that, we will come back to Adamas, with a last stop for swimming at the little beach of Agios Dimitrios. We will return around 17:00 at the port.
- Pirates bay of Kleftiko
- Kalogria Beach
- Agios Ioannis Beach
- Sykia Cave
- Cape vani
- Finining Village of Skinopi, Klima, Areti and Fourkovouni
- The cruise start from Adamas port
- English Speaking driver
- Snacks & Lunch with traditional dishes
- Local wine & Beverages.
- English speaking Captain
- Fuel & all taxes
- Transfer from your hotel outside from Adamas area on request
- Then meeting point of the sunset cruise tour is Adamas port. If your hotel located far away from Adamas area, we will arrange round transfers with extra cost
The duration of the tour is 8 hours. The semi private Cruise starts at about 09.30 and finished at about 17.00
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece