All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Private Tour in Santorini, Akrotiri & Oia Sunset...
Pick up from the Athinios port or from your hotel to start your private shore excursion in Santorini. We will visit the village of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or Black Beach. We will then visit the excavations of Akrotiri and the famous area of Oia.
Hundreds of persons visit to Oia village to admire the most famous sunset of the world. There, you can walk at the narrow streets and explore that beautiful area. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! We will finish our private shore excursion at an excellent winery of the area, where you could taste the local wines if you wish, enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. The tour is private and absolutely customized, so, you can add or remove everything that you wish! The tour takes about 5 hours.
- Our driver will meet you at Athinios port in Santorini to start your excellent private shore excursion in Santorini.
- We will visit the village of Megalochori the most picturesque village on the island to admire the Cycladic culture. Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canaves, it has a history of merchants and wealthy land barons exporting Vinsanto wine that the island still produces. A prominent feature of the historical homes and mansions are the high walls inner courtyards and solid wooden door entrance, built for privacy and for safety against marauding pirates.
- Next stop will be at the excavation of Akrotiri, is one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The first habitation at the site dates from the Late Neolithic times at least the 4th millenium B.C. During the Early Bronze Age a sizeable settlement was founded and in the Middle and early Late Bronze Age it was extended and gradually developed into one of the main urban centers and ports of the Aegean. Akrotiri was in contact with Crete but also communicated with the Greek Mainland, the Dodecanese. The town's life came to an abrupt end in the last quarter of the 17th century B.C. when the inhabitants were obliged to abandon it as a result of severe earthquakes. The eruption followed. The volcanic materials covered the entire island and the town itself. These materials, however, have protected up to date the buildings and their contents, just like in Pompei.
- We will pass from the famous Red beach and from the area of Perissa on the southeastern side of Santorini. Here is a wonderful black sandy beach. The beach offer crystalline waters and various facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop, etc. Here you can have a coffee break admiring the enormous rock called Mesa Vouno that rises from the sea is the main attraction of the beach and the entire area.
- We will have a short stop at the area of Oia to walk at the rim of Caldera with panoramic view to Volcano, you will explore the narrow streets, and you will get a wonderful photos from here and to buy some memorable souvenirs!
- Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! You can set eyes on green valleys, the vast sea and the whole island unfolding below your feet. Pyrgos remains traditional, accordant to the Cycladic architecture. Here we will visit the picturesque chapel of Prophet Elias that located on a hill near to Pyrgos community. It was built in 1917 on the remains of an older medieval temple. It is a small single-aisled church, externally lined with stone and with a wooden tiled roof that it is worth to visit
- We will finish our tour at an excellent winery of the area of Pyrgos called "Santo Winery" one of the most traditional wineries in Santorini where the history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits and you will taste the amazing Santorini wines, and the local cheese enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. This tour can start at noon in order to admire the famous sunset from the highest point of Santorini. The duration is about 5-6 hour and the tour is absolutely customized.
- the village of Megalochori
- the famous Red Beach
- the famous Black Beach
- the excavations of Akrotiri
- area of Oia
- Pyrgos village
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias
- excellent winery
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide in Akrotiri according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees at Akrotiri & at Winery
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece