All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Half Day Shore Excusrsion Corfu, Mon Repo...
Our company provide you the best organized half day private tour in Corfu. Our 5 hour shore excursion in Corfu gives you the opportunity to walk at the old town of Corfu UNESCO'S world heritage sites, to visit also the most highlights such as "Mon Repo" Palace, "Palaiokastritsa Bay" traditional villages with panoramic view.....
the most famous sites of "Mouse Island" and much more. What a nice to have a coffee break at the "Liston Square" or to pass from "Espianade square" – once used as drilling grounds for Napoleon Bonaparte’s soldiers!
With this half day shore excursion in Corfu you will leave from the Ionian Island of Corfu with the best and romantic memories! We provide you personalized services with certified drivers and tour guide without hidden cost. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours
- Our drive will pick you up from your ship (or from your hotel) to explore the most fascinating sites of Corfu. We will visit the Mon Repos Palace, a neoclassical building, built in 1830 offering spectacular sea view. Mon Repos has been transformed into a museum and it is the ideal place for pleasant walks under the shade of large and old trees.
- We will have the next visit at the church of Panagia Vlacherna & Kanoni area and the Mouse Island (Pontikonissi) as they considered the most famous and recognisable spots of Corfu. Constructed in the 17th century, this lovely chapel has an impressive wooden-carved iconostasis and beautiful frescoes inside. In the center of the Mouse Island, there is the 13th-century church of Pantokrator.
- Next stop will be at the famous Paleokastritsa bay, well known as the Capri of Greece. At the hilltop you will come across a Byzantine monastery still inhabited by monks, who warmly welcome those brave enough to ascend the 400 meters uphill to view the Byzantine-era religious icons and relics in their chapel and museum. Finally, we will reach at the traditional village of Lakones, called God’s Balcony due to its panoramic view to Paleokastritsa Bay and the surrounding hills.
- We will continue our tour passing through some of the most picturesque traditional villages to return at the town of Corfu to visit at the Old Venetian Fortress in Corfu that built 15th century.
The entrance is arched and has a Venetian symbol above it, carved in marble. Also visit the Palace of Saints Michael and George also known as the Royal Palace is situated in the northern side of Spianada square.
- Continue to explore the Old Town of Corfu, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a labyrinth of narrow streets paved with cobblestones and packed with tourist shops. the old town of Corfu is built under the Venetian style that is why one of the most beautiful is and elegant towns in Greece. The narrow streets between the houses, the numerous churches around every corner and the well know Liston, will amaze you and complete your tour in Corfu. Into the old Corfu Town center, you can do some shopping, taste some of the traditional local foods such as sweet liqueur made from kumquats made from a local fruit of Corfu. At the end of the tour our driver transfers you back to the ship or to your hotel.
- Palaiokastritsa Bay
- Traditiona Village of Lakones
- Mon Repos Palace
- Church of Panagia Vlacherna
- Mouse Island (Pontikonissi) & Kanoni area
- Old Fortress remains
- Old Town of Corfu
- Liston's Square
- San Rocco square
- Espianade square
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Bottle of water
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece