All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Mykonos Walking Tour, Beaches & Villages Tour...
Book this private shore excursion in Mykonos as a great opportunity to explore the "Island of Winds". Our driver will meet you at the port (or at your hotel) to start your exploration to the most fabulous island of the Aegean Sea with the blue sky, the beautiful sugar houses, and the amazing beaches.
You will see the lovely churches, the tiny shops, Little Venice, the traditional windmills and Peter the Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos. Our next visit is Ano Mera, the second largest village on the island. There you can visit the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani, built in the 16th century. This shore excursion in Mykonos will complete with beaches tour. Visit famous beaches where you will have time to relax with a coffee before getting back to town. This is a half-day private tour in Mykonos that will leave you great impressions! The duration of the tour is about 4 hours.
- Our driver will meet you from Mykonos port (or from your hotel) at to start the excellent private shore excursion in Mykonos, your exploration to the most fabulous island of the Aegean Sea with the blue sky, the beautiful sugar houses, and the amazing beaches. Stroll around its narrow marble streets and admire whitewashed houses with colorful doors and window frames, bougainvillea trees in purple bloom and hidden churches.
- Pay a visit to the church of Panayia Paraportiani, the Town hall and the castle situated above the harbor. Visit the Archaeological, Folklore and Maritime Museums to take in a little history. Wander around the pedestrian shopping streets of the Hóra, always colorful and busy. The most glamorous of all is Matoyánnia Street, lined with brand name stores, charming cafés and stylish restaurants. Soak up the atmosphere along the lively waterfront and admire a fleet of fishing boats casting colorful reflections in the azure waters. One of the most scenic corners of the island is “Little Venice”, 18th century district, dominated by grand captains’ mansions with colorful balconies and stylish windows. With balconies perched over the sea, pictures of the famous Italian city spring to mind. Relax at a waterfront café and admire the view of the quaint windmills standing imposingly on the hillside above, set against a luminous blue backdrop. After exploring the town on foot, we continue by bus to see the inner landscape of Mykonos with the white houses and the lovely chapels.
- The second traditional settlement of Mykonos is Áno Merá, situated around the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis). To the north, in Fteliá, lies an important Neolithic settlement, and a 14th-13th century BC Mycenaean tomb. Along the southern coast you we will find a great selection of the most cosmopolitan beached such us "Paradise" and "Super Paradise" "Psaroú”,”Kalafatis" and much more. We have a short stop for a coffee break in one of them. This is a half-day tour that will leave you great impressions! The duration of the tour is about 4 hours.
- Village of Ano Mera
- Beautiful beaches of Mykonos
- Town of Mykonos
- Little Venice, Matogiannia streets
- Archaeological, Folklore & Maritime Museums
- Monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- The traditional windmills
Private Shore Excursion in Mykonos
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Escort services according to your selection
- Bottle of water
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece