All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Mykonos Walking Tour, Beaches & Little Venice...
4 Hours: Book this private shore excursion in Mykonos as a great opportunity to explore the "Island of Winds". You will see the lovely churches, the tiny shops, Little Venice, the traditional windmills, the beautiful sugar houses, and the amazing beachesand Peter the Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos.
This shore excursion in Mykonos will complete with beaches tour. Visit famous beaches where you will have time to relax with a coffee before getting back to town. This is a half-day private tour in Mykonos that will leave you great impressions!
- Pick up: Our driver will meet you from Mykonos port (or from your hotel) at to start the excellent private shore excursion in Mykonos
- Walking tour to the town: Walking tour Mykonos: Pay a visit to the church of Panayia Paraportiani, the Town hall and the castle situated above the harbor. Wander around the pedestrian shopping streets of the Hóra, always colorful and busy. The most glamorous of all is Matoyánnia Street, lined with brand name stores, charming cafés.
- Windmills: Admire the 7 windmills a gem of Mykonos which sure you have seen at postcards and photographs! Beyond doubt, if there is one island that is identified with the windmills is Mykonos
- “Little Venice”: One of the most scenic corners of the island since 18th century district, dominated by grand captains’ mansions with colorful balconies and stylish windows. With balconies perched over the sea, pictures of the famous Italian city spring to mind. Relax at a waterfront café and admire the view of the quaint windmills standing imposingly on the hillside above, set against a luminous blue backdrop. After exploring the town on foot, we continue by bus to see the inner landscape of Mykonos with the white houses and the lovely chapels.
- Village Áno Merá: Situated around the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis). To the north, in Fteliá, lies an important Neolithic settlement, and a 14th-13th century BC Mycenaean tomb.
- Beaches: Along the southern coast you we will find a great selection of the most cosmopolitan beached such us "Paradise" and "Super Paradise" "Psaroú”,”Kalafatis" and much more. We have a short stop for a coffee break in one of them.
- Village of Ano Mera
- Beautiful beaches of Mykonos
- Town of Mykonos
- Little Venice, Matogiannia streets
- Archaeological, Folklore & Maritime Museums
- Monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- The traditional windmills
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Escort services during your trip
- 1 Bottle of water / person
- All taxes
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece