All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Shore Excursion in Argolis, Corinth, Mycenae...
With this Private shore excursion from Piraeus port, we will have a photo tour at the Canal and then a visit at Ancient Corinth and Ancient Agora who Apostle Paul walked and met his followers. Then we will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon...
One of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place. The next visit will be at Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece.
You can walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. Also you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nauplio’s trademark! The tour takes about 9 hours.
- Our driver will be waiting next to your cruise ship at Piraeus port holding a sign with your name written on it in order to meet you and start this special private shore excursion in Argolis, Peloponnese. (Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio). We will have our first short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height!).
- We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth and from where the city’s officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument’s connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period), and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.
- Will visit at the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators. Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture, through its imposing beauty. The ancient town stands on the land of Argolida, overlooking the Saronic Gulf. The mountains Arachnaio, Koryfaio and Tithio embraced the ancient town and protected it against strong winds, endowing it with a very mild climate. Gurgling sparkling waterways, beautiful natural landscapes and the beneficial climate served to create the ideal location for engaging in man-healing practices with the help of the Gods. This is where Asklepieion was founded; it served as the main practice area for the Healer god of greek antiquity and it was the most important healing center of the entire Greek and roman world.
- We will visit Ancient Mycenae with the famous ‘’Gate of Lions’’ and ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’! The "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, the one that was cited by Hommer and excavated by Eric Sleeman, is one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Dorian migration was the outset of the decay of Mycenae, which was destroyed by the people of Argos in the 5th cent. B.C. and was abandoned in the 10th cent. The Mycenaean citadel is still a fascinating place.
- We will visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece. The town’s history traces back to the prehistoric era when soldiers from here participated in the Aeronautic expedition and the Trojan War alike. Ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Ottoman fountains and Venetian or neoclassical buildings mesmerize the visitor with their unique architecture and beauty. You can have a traditional lunch here and then a walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark!
- The impressive majestic Lions Gate, at the entrance of the Mycenaean citadel.
- The royal complex.
- The six royal tombs, in the 1st tomb ring (16th cent. B.C.), the greenery, temples and houses, in the citadel.
- The 2nd tomb ring, with the vaulted tombs (14 royal and 12 private), outside the citadel.
- The treasure of Atreus or the tomb of Agamemnon (13th cent. B.C.), a grandiose tomb, near the citadel.
- The Heraion of Argos, a Pan-Hellenic worship center of the goddess Hera.
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.