All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Shore Excursion Rhodes, Lindos, Medieval Old Town...
This Private Shore excursion in Rhodes Island with its "fairy tale" town is a unique opportunity to visit the most major highlights.We will visit Lindos Village and its Ancient Acropolis, the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo, the temple of Pythion Apollo, the patron deity of the city.
From here the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking! We will also visit the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill. From its top, at a height of almost 350 meters, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aegean You will walk at the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the best preserved medieval settlements in the world and the Street of Knights & the Palace of the Grand Masters, You will take a photo next to the symbol of the Ottoman reign is the Suleiman Mosque. That's why this Private tour in Rhodes id the best-seller tour. book online today with the best rates guarantee! (Duration 5-6 hours)
Pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship to start this private tour of Rhodes Island with its "fairy tale" town and view its major highlights. We will visit Lindos Village and its Ancient Acropolis, the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre and the Temple of Apollo. The Ancient Acropolis, built in the 3rd century BC, is the site where the athletic events of the Alioi Games took place. These were part of the major festival of the ancient Rhodians held in honor of the sun-god Helios.
Next to the stadium is the Roman Odeon and the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus, at the northernmost point of the hill. On the top of the Acropolis you will admire the temple of Pythion Apollo, the patron deity of the city. From here the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking!
We return back to the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the best preserved medieval settlements in the world. We stroll in its meandering streets with the most famous of all, the Street of Knights. At the highest point in this road we will see the grandiose castle, the Palace of the Grand Masters, with its enormous towers and now a wonderful museum. It is worth exploring the large Hall of the Council, the Knights’ Dining Hall and the private chambers of the Grand Master. You will admire the mosaics and the decorated floors dating from the Early Christian times. Do not miss two permanent archaeological exhibitions, which are housed in the arched halls of the ground floor. The first exhibition, titled "Ancient Rhodes - 2400 years" The collection includes various finds brought to light by the archaeological research on the island. The second exhibition, under the title "Rhodes from the Early Christian period to the Turkish conquest (1522)", is related to the development of the city of Rhodes and the daily life of its residents from the 4th century AD until the beginning of the Ottoman period.
We will continue our tour and stop at the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill. From its top, at a height of almost 350 meters, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aegean with turquoise waters near the shore and deep blue as it stretches toward coast of the Asia Minor.
- Lindos Village
- The Ancient Acropolis
- the Roman Odeon
- the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus
- the temple of Pythion Apollo
- the Palace of the Grand Masters
- the Old Town of Rhodes
- the Street of Knights
- Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece