All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
6H Shore Excursion Rhodes, Lindos, Medieval Town...
6 Hours shore excursion. This Private Shore excursion in Rhodes Island a "fairy tale" town is a unique opportunity to visit the most major highlights. We will visit Lindos Village and its Ancient Acropolis, the Filerimos Hill and stroll at the Medieval Town. Free Cancelation - 24/7 Support.
You will get memorble photos as the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking! We will also visit the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill. From its top, at a height of almost 350 meters, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Aegean. You will walk at the Old Town of Rhodes, one of the best-preserved medieval settlements in the world and the Street of Knights & the Palace of the Grand Masters. Book online today with the best rates guarantee & Flexible itinerary!
- Meet the driver at cruise terminal to discover the "fairy tale" town in Rhodes is a unique opportunity to visit the most major highlights.
- Acropolis of Lindos: We will visit the magnificent village of Lindos full of picturesque alleys, traditional aromas and cosmopolitan attitude forms a unique puzzle no one can resist. Above the modern village of Lindos rises the acropolis of Lindos. You will reach there through a short steep-stepped footpath climbs the rocky 116m-high. The Ancient Acropolis of Lindos is a natural citadel which was fortified successively by the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Knights of St John, and the Ottomans. From here the panoramic view of the city and the sea is breathtaking!
- Filerimos Hill: We will also visit the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos situated at Filerimos hill about 10 km from Rhodes Town. The monastery was built in the 15th century by the Knights of Saint John, who had conquered the island that time. The monastery is dedicated to Virgin Mary the Life-Giving Source (Zoodochos Pighi) and its architecture is much different than the usual monasteries in Greece.
- Monte Smith: We continue to visit the Acropolis stood on the hill now known as Monte Smith and consists of the Temple of Apollo (the remains of the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus) the archaeological park that contains the Hellenistic stadium, built in the 3rd century BC, where the athletic events of the Alioi Games took place.
- Medieval town of Rhodes: Return back to the old Medieval town of Rhodes which is listed in the World Heritage Sites List of UNESCO, one of the best preserved medieval settlements in the world. We stroll in its meandering streets with the most famous of all, the Street of Knights. At the highest point in this road we will see the grandiose castle, the Palace of the Grand Masters, with its enormous towers and now a wonderful museum. It is worth exploring the large Hall of the Council, the Knights’ Dining Hall and the private chambers of the Grand Master. You will admire the mosaics and the decorated floors dating from the Early Christian times.
- Lindos Village
- Filerimos Hill
- The Ancient Acropolis of Lindos
- Roman Odeon
- Temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus
- Temple of Pythion Apollo
- Palace of the Grand Masters
- Old Town of Rhodes
- Street of Knights
- Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or hotel
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Bottle of water
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission fee is not included
- Gratuities (optional)
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece