- All Year.
Shore Excursion Kefaonia, Wine Tour & Wine Tasting...
4 Hours shore excursion: The vineyard we are going to visit was built on 1863 and is so nice that you think that are placed in a scenery from the movie Mamma Mia! We combine a visit at Assos which is one of the small, picturesque and charming village in Kefalonia and finally we will have a short stop for photos at “Myrtos beach’ which has been voted 12 times as the best Greek beach!
The wine produced in this unique winery is wonderful with an extraordinarily rich and flourishing taste, and what makes this place even more exquisite is the owners of it. During the wine tour you will have the chance to learn the kind of herbs that grow near the vineyard and affect the taste of the wine which is also remarkably interesting. And of course, the tour will end, with everybody sitting around a big table, tasting the wine along with a taste of local cheese and delicious food product.
- Our driver meets you at your cruise ships (or from your hotel) to start your tour. The wine tour in Kefalonia, is an excellent and unique experience that one should have. The wine produced in this unique winery is wonderful with an extraordinarily rich and flourishing taste, and what makes this place even more unique is the owners of it. A brother and a sister who returned to their ancestral home and decided to restore the vineyard and open it to guests and provide them with an overall great experience. They are both there to welcome the guests and enrich their visit with their experience and deep knowledge about the wine. Kefalonia has an incredibly special microclimate that enhances the production of unique varieties pf Cephalonia, Vostilidi, Mavrodafni and Moschato, wonderful dry wines of small production, yet of high quality and with great emphasis on the maintenance of the special varietal characteristics and the philosophy of the family which has a long history on winemaking. Overall, this wine tour is exceptional since it is not a usual formal tour but rather a friendly and more personal visit in the winery that will excite your senses.
- We combine a visit at "Assos village“ which is one of the most picturesque and charming village in kefalonia! Dominated by the ruins of a 16th century Venetian castle, the village of Assos is built on a small peninsula reflecting a beautiful and warm atmosphere. And of course, the tour will end, with everybody sitting around a big table, tasting the wine along with a local cheese and delicious food product. .
- Finally, we will have a short stop for photos at the most famous beach in kefalonia called "Myrtos" which has been voted 12 times as the best Greek beach with a view that will take your breath away! The beach has a semi-circular shape surrounded by impressive white rocks and the crystal waters compose a stunning scenery. At the end of the tour we will transfer you back to the ship
- Wine tasting of varieties of wines
- Local wines of Vostilidi, Mavrodafni and Moschato
- Assos village
- Photo stop at "Myrtos beach"
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or hotel
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- 24/7 Ground Support
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at the Winery (20€/pp)
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge & they can provide you general information for the Island of Kefalonia
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the wine tour in Kefalonia, as the staff of the winery provide you many of information during the visit to winery
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at port of Kefalonia, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Kefalonia, our driver meets you at your hotel or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- The wine tour is PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 7 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 6 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece