Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card. Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation
Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise Volcano....
Take a unique semi - private catamaran sunset cruise to volcano in Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini (depending on the weather), you may also snorkel if you wish...
enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours and it can take place also in the morning. Book now the best Semi-Private Catamaran cruise to Volcano in Santorini up to 18 persons, in Santorini, as it is a unique opportunity to explore Santorini! Book today online with the best rates and guarantee departure!
Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel at about 14.30 and transfer you at the port of Vlychada for boarding. You will start the semi-private sunset cruise tour (up to 18 persons) around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting.
Then you will continue to white beach, Mesa Pigadia, for swimming - snorkeling and for the barbecue on board. (approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes). Sails past Aspronisi, Lighthouse, Indian rock, Black Mountain.
Here you will enjoy the Greek delicious meal that the staff prepare for you on the spot
Included: Greek menu prepared on the spot, Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, and vegetarian meal. Complimentary drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beers)
Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for swimming and snorkeling close to the Volcano (approximately 30 minutes).
The most highlight of the tour is the sunset under the village of Oia. Get a memorable photos of the sunset famous around the world. At the end of the sunset we will transfer you back to your hotel.
** note that the tour can start in the morning at 10.00 for 5 hours
- Hot Springs
- White & Red beach
- Indian Rock,
- Akrotiri, Aspronisi,
- Ancient light house
- Sunset at Oia from the boat
- BBQ on board
- Semi-Private up to 20 persons
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Transportation with bus
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking driver
- BBQ on board
- Snorkeling equipment, towels, jacket,
- Map with extensive information of the landmarks and destinations
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans/yachts stop 50 m away from the warm sulfuric water of the Hot Springs bay. The temperature of the Hot Springs area is up to 4°C warmer than the open water. Guests swim securely close to the Volcano. Dark color swimwear is recommended
The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes..
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece