All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Shore Excursion Corfu, Achilleion, Old Fortress...
6 Hours private shore excursion Corfu. Our driver pick you up from your cruise ship, from Corfu port to start this wonderful private shore excursion. This shore excursion in Corfu is a unique opportunity to visit some of the famous highlights, such as the Achilleion palace, Mon Repo, Kanoni area & Mouse Island (Pontikonissi), the old Fortress of Corfu & the old town.
The duration of the tour is maximum 6 hours but can modified according to your arrival/departure ship details. For many travelers, hiring a private tour guide is important so that to get as much information you can. Book online your private tour at the best rates guarantee!
- Pick up: Our drive will pick you up from your ship at Corfu cruise terminal (or from your hotel) to explore the most fascinating sites of Corfu.
- Mon Repos: We will visit the Mon Repos Palace, a neoclassical building, built in 1830 offering spectacular sea view. The grounds of the Mon Repos estate are a wonderful attraction. They are filled with a lovely range of trees, plants and flowers and offer opportunities for beautiful walks. Explore the rooms of the Palace restored to their former glory, containing period furniture and dresses.
- Acheilion Palace: We will continue our private tour to Achilleion Palace located in the picturesque village of Gastouri, built in 1890 by Empress Elizabeth (Sissy) of Austria. You will admire the statues that inhabit the outer areas, all inspired by ancient Greek mythology & also beautiful murals including one that portrays Achilles carrying the body of Hector
- Kanoni: We will have the next visit Kanoni area and the church of Panagia Vlacherna the Mouse Island (Pontikonissi) as they considered the most famous and recognisable spots of Corfu. Constructed in the 17th century, this lovely chapel has an impressive wooden-carved iconostasis and beautiful frescoes inside. In the center of the Mouse Island, there is the 13th-century church of Pantokrator.
- Old Venetian Fortress & Spianada square: We will visit the Old Venetian Fortress that built 15th century and it is a very imposing stronghold, and great panoramic views, the fortress built to protect the town from enemies. Remains one of the most interesting tourist attractions of Corfu and must-see to visit. From the Old Fortress your tour continues foot to reach at the famous Spianada square, it said that is the second largest square in Europe. Also visit the Palace of Saints Michael and George also known as the Royal Palace is situated in the northern side of Spianada square
- Old town of Corfu: Continue to explore the Old Town of Corfu, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a labyrinth of narrow streets paved with cobblestones and packed with tourist shops. the old town of Corfu is built under the Venetian style that is why one of the most beautiful is and elegant towns in Greece. The narrow streets between the houses, the numerous churches around every corner and the well know Liston, will amaze you and complete your tour in Corfu. Into the old Corfu Town center, you can do some shopping, taste some of the traditional local foods such as sweet liqueur made from kumquats. At the end of the tour our driver transfers you back to the ship or to your hotel.
- Achilleion Palace
- Mon Repos Palace
- Church of Panagia Vlacherna
- Mouse Island (Pontikonissi)
- Kanoni area
- Church of Pantokrator
- Old Fortress remains
- Corfu Old Town
- Royal Palace (Palace of Saints Michael & George)
- Liston's Square
- Spianada Square
- Church of Saint Spyridon
- Pick up & drop off from Corfu port (Cruise terminal)
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Mineral water
- All taxes
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece