- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
9 Day Greek Islands Holidays, Milos, Santorini, Mykonos...
Book this 9 day greek islands tour package in the Greek Islands, Milos, Santorini and Mykonos to discover the amazing Cyclades, taste the famous Mediterranean cuisine and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the sandy beaches. The best vacation package to Greek Island.
Visit Milos the island known for the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre), and enjoy the excellent beaches with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views
Next visit Santorini, known for magnificent sunsets and Caldera. Take the cruise and visit the active Volcano, swim at Hot springs, known for their therapeutic benefits and observe the best sunset of your life, at Oia!
Visit Mykonos, the most famous island in the world, well known for the fascinating nightlife and the fabulous sandy beaches and the beach bars, while having the opportunity to meet celebrities from all over the world! Combine your tour with the cruise at the impressive Delos, the sacred Island of Apollo and Artemis! 9 day vacation package to Greek Islands for memorable vacation!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport and will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 o’ clock for the Island of Milos where you will arrive at 09.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, don’t delay…Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Milos.Half day Semi-private Sunset cruise tour to Milos with catamaran. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape. Get a half day cruise in Milos to feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. We will visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach” Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! The tour starts at about 14.30 from Adamas port and finish at the end of the sunset.. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the ferry departing at 09.45 for the famous Santorini Island and arriving at 11.45. Our local driver will meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The Cycladic island of Santorini will offer you unrivaled moments. The volcano's black lava greets the whitewashed villages of the caldera. Above all, you should not miss Oia's magnificent sunset, that golden hour of the day when the light makes everything look more beautiful. A totally worthwhile experience! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano with buffet on board: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at the port to get the ferry to Mykonos departing at 12.05, to reach Mykonos at 14.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you there and he will transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night-life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 7: MYKONOS ISLANDS
- (optional) Guided cruise tour to Delos. Today we will visit the archaeological site of Delos, one of the most important ones in Greece that is included in UNESCO's list of world monuments. You will visit the Archaeological Museum of Delos as it one of the most important in Greece with rare exhibits such as sculptures, vases, inscriptions, wonderful mosaics, etc., while you can admire the sanctuaries of Artemis and the Temple of Apollo, the old city and the theatre, the famous lion street etc. The cruise tour start at about 09.30 and lasts approximately 5 hours. After the tour our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 8: MYKONOS ISLANDS - ATHENS:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to take the Ferry departing at 14.05 for Piraeus port. You will arrive at Piraeus port 16.30 and meet with our driver who will drive you at your hotel. Then you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in Athens to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Mykonos Island
- Delos Archaeological site
- Sarakiniko & Kleftiko beach in Milos
- The famous Night-Life in Mykonos
- "Little Venice" and "Matogiannia" in Mykonos
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Milos / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.
- Air ticket are no refundable.