The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
9 Day Greek Islands Holidays, Milos, Santroini, Mykonos...
Discover the amazing Cyclades, taste the famous Mediterranean cuisine and swim in the crystal clear waters of the sandy beaches, with this 9 day tour package in the Greek Islands, Milos, Santorini and Mykonos!
Visit Milos the island known for the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre), and enjoy the excellent beaches with clear turquoise waters, inspiring views, white-washed Cycladic villages you should definitely visit!
If you're into history, you should not miss Santorini, known for the ancient Akrotiri, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece that was destroyed by eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii! Take the cruise and visit the active Volcano, swim at Hot springs, known for their therapeutic benefits and observe the best sunset of your life, at Oia!
Visit the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, well known for the fascinating night-life and the fabulous sandy beaches and the beach bars, while having the opportunity to meet celebrities from all over the world! Combine your tour with the cruise at the impressive Delos, the sacred Island of Apollo and Artemis! Book online one of our multi-day tours in Greek islands and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience and our experienced guided tours!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport and will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 o’ clock for the Island of Milos where you will arrive at 09.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, don’t delay…Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS - DAY AT LEISURE IN MILOS OR DAY CRUISE (OPTIONAL ).
- Today we suggest you to enjoy the beautiful and famous sandy beaches of the island. You should visit the "Pirates' caves" and especially "Kleftiko" where the landscape is simple mesmerizing, Sarakiniko, "Tsigrados" and much more. Alternatively, you can choose a day cruise to visit the hidden beaches and to know the island of Milos through a day cruise trip. In the evening you can walk in the narrow streets of "Plaka" to enjoy the magical sunset from the old lighthouse and witness the rainbow - colored houses. Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the ferry departing at 09.45 for the famous Santorini Island and arriving at 11.45. Our local driver will meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The Cycladic island of Santorini will offer you unrivaled moments. The volcano's black lava greets the whitewashed villages of the caldera. Above all, you should not miss Oia's magnificent sunset, that golden hour of the day when the light makes everything look more beautiful. A totally worthwhile experience! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) TOUR TO THE VOLCANO:
- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! The next stop is at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzitziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.(Vegeterian menu upon request). Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at the port to get the ferry to Mykonos departing at 12.05, to reach Mykonos at 14.30. Our local driver will be waiting for you there and he will transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ''Little Venice'' of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night-life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 7: MYKONOS ISLANDS – GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS (OPTIONAL).
- Today we will visit the archaeological site of Delos, one of the most important ones in Greece that is included in UNESCO's list of world monuments. You will visit the Archaeological Museum of Delos as it one of the most important in Greece with rare exhibits such as sculptures, vases, inscriptions, wonderful mosaics, etc., while you can admire the sanctuaries of Artemis and the Temple of Apollo, the old city and the theatre, the famous lion street etc. The cruise tour start at about 09.30 and lasts approximately 5 hours. After the tour our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 8: MYKONOS ISLANDS - ATHENS:
- Our local driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port to take the Ferry departing at 14.05 for Piraeus port. You will arrive at Piraeus port 16.30 and meet with our driver who will drive you at your hotel. Then you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in Athens to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tours
- Sandy beaches in Milos, Mykonos, Santroini
- The famous Night-Life in Mykonos
- Stroll in "Little Venice" and "Matogiannia" in Mykonos
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- 8 Nights Accommodation as follows:
- 2 nights in Athens
- 2 nights in Milos
- 2 nights in Mykonos
- 2 nights in Santorini
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Milos
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Milos / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenes
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book tour leader to accompany to you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.