- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Day Tour to Santorini, Crete, Rhodes...
Easy to book online a 10-day tour to enjoy 3 of the Greece's Islands Santorini, Crete & Rhodes as top destinations according to TripAdvisor. Walk at the medieval town in Rhodes, get a sunset cruise to Volcano in Santorini and admire the Venetian architecture & traditional villages in Crete. This tour can be customized under to your specific needs.
Walk at the rim of caldera of Santorini and get impressed by the rough landscape and the lovely sunset & amazing architecture with villages on top of the cliffs Explore the Medieval Town of Rhodes, walk at the streets of knight, swim in the long beaches and get a private tour to Lindos and Acropolis of Rhodes. In Crete, a whole new world which the villages in the inland give a warm Greek authenticity. Walk at the Lion's square of Heraklion admire the venetian architecture and get a private tour to visit important archaeological sites of Palace of Knossos & the archaeological Museum of Heraklion
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport. Our driver will meet you at Athens airport in order to transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 2: ATHENS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Piraeus Port, so you get the ferry to famous Santorini Island. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 3: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (Optional) Sunset Cruise to Volcano with buffet on board.
Today you will Enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience cruising through volcano with panoramic views to Oia. You will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide, and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs (here you can enjoy your swim). Relax in a casual atmosphere and dine on BBQ delights prepared on board. Time to sunset! The boat will stop close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience of your trip. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- Free time until your private driver meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Crete. Upon arriving there our driver transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 5: CRETE ISLAND:
- Private tour to Knossos & Archaeological Museum with guide. Meet your private driver and guide at your hotel to visit the Palace of Knossos which is famed as one of the most visited places in the Greece due to their spectacular scenery and great architecture. The spot is a popular tourist attraction as you will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. Then you will visit the Heraklion Archaeological Museum one of the oldest and most important museums in Greece, and among the most famous museums in Europe. It houses representative artefacts from all periods of Cretan, covering a chronological span of over 5,500 years from the Neolithic period to Roman times which includes the masterpieces of Minoan art. Overnight in Crete
Day 6: CRETE ISLAND.
- Day at leisure in Crete. Νever enough time to discover Crete. Today we suggest you to get a private tour to Agios Nikolaos and Spinalonga Island or you can visit the old town of Rethymno, and Arkadi Monastery listed as Unesco heritage site. Click hire to see all available tours in Crete. Overnight in Crete
Day 7: CRETE ISLAND - RHODES /PRIVATE TOUR LINDOS:
- Free time until our driver will transfer you at the Heraklion Airport to take morning flight to reach in Rhodes. Our driver meets you at Rhodes airport to start a Private Tour to Lindos.
- Private Tour in Akropolis, Lindos, Filerimos & Medieval Town. We will visit Lindos Village and the Ancient Acropolis, located at the top of hill at the nearby suburbs of Rhodes, with the Ancient Stadium, the Theatre, and the Temple of Apollo. We will continue our tour to the next sightseeing, at the hill of Filerimos, and the Byzantine Monastery of Our Lady of Filerimos. From the height of the hill, you will have a marvelous panoramic view to Rhodes and the coast. Finally, our driver transfers you to your hotel for check in. We suggest you walk at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights and to visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, Suleiman Mosque etc. Overnight in Rhodes
Day 8: RHODES ISLAND - ATHENS:
- (optional) Private Tour to Valley of Butterflies. We will have a panoramic city tour in Rhodes includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building and much more. We continue to visit the Acropolis stood on the hill now known as Monte Smith. Get beautiful photos from here as the panoramic view of the city and the sea will take your breath away. Our next stop will be at the magnificent Valley of the Butterflies, a beautiful natural park, where each year thousands of butterflies appear. Walk around and enjoy the natural beauty and sounds that will enchant you. Visit the Natural History Museum and the little Monastery “Virgin of Kalopetra”. Overnight in Rhodes
Day 9: RHODES ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Free time until your private driver meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Rhodes airport port to get the flight to Athens. Upon arriving Athens our driver transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- City of Athens & Acropolis
- Medieval town of Rhodes
- Lindos village & Acropolis of Rhodes
- Santorini, Oia
- Volcano, Thirasia, Island of Kameni
- Thira Town
- Black & red beach
- Town of Heraklion Crete
- Archaeological Museum of Heraklion
- Palace of Knossos
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 9 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Private Tour in Rhodes to Lindos & Filerimos with guide
- Private Tour to Palace of Knossos & Museum with guide
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel/airport at all areas
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Crete
- Domestic flight from Crete to Rhodes airport & Rhodes to Athens airport
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission to the sites
- Optional tours as mentioned at the program
- Hotel City Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- Note that the private tour in Athens includes tour guide.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- After the tickets booked, we will send you the specific pick up time and time departure of the ferry boat
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Ferry tickets & Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.