- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Tour Athens, Sounio & Lake Vouliagmenis...
7 Hours private tour. Relax with a private tour in Athens, customized just for you. Visit the Lake Vouliagmeni, the natural hidden treasure in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, offering a natural and unique experience, a truly impressive scene, an idyllic landscape that will amaze you! Then you will visit some of the most amazing sites in Athens such as the iconic Acropolis, Parthenon, Panathinaiko stadium and more.
Finally, have free time at the traditional area of Plaka to enjoy the lunch or coffee or to buy wonderful souvenirs for your favorites. Flexible Options & competitive pricing!
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start this private tour in Athens, having our first visit at the famous Lake of Vouliagmeni, a wonderful and so unusual natural beauty that offers the visitor true moments of relaxation. The water of the Lake gushes from its water springs located 50 to 100m underground. The water’s temperature remains stable between 21ο C and 27ο C. The level of the Lake’s water is half a meter above the sea level making it to move towards the sea, therefore, keeping its waters constantly renewed. At the same place you will get your best fish pedicure ever by Doctor Fish that is the name given to the species of fish Garra rufa. The fish pedicure is a new treatment for the feet, where hundreds of small fish exfoliate the dead cells of the skin. Moreover the nibbles of the fish act as a kind of acupuncture treatment to the nerves of the body ending at the soles, offering a general sensation of wellbeing. This procedure is not painful at all, it is great fun and amazingly you see the results even from the first time. You can spend her 3 hours.
- We continue our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis, built during the Golden Age of Pericles to admire the Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit to reach at the traditional area of Plaka with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki.
- Acropolis, Parthenon
- Parliament, and the Guards
- University, National Library,
- Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence)
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Temple of Zeus
- Lake of Vouliagmenis
- Garra rufa fish pedicure treatmen
- Pick up (only) from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Photo stop at Athenian Riviera
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - in Athens & Sounio
- Meals & personal expenses
- Drop off at your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 15 euro / person / Lake Vouliagmenis
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.