- All year, any time that you wish.
Full Day Private Tour in Athens and Suburbs...
Full day Athens private city tour & tour to Cape Sounio that combine swimming at the Lake of Vouliagmeni. With this full day private tour and visit the capital of Greece, the Birthplace of Democracy and western civilization, Athens, and the southernmost tip of Attica, where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea, Sounio.
Visit Acropolis and of course enjoy a wonderful panoramic tour of Athens city. Travel along Athens Riviera and admire a truly impressive scene, consisted of dozens of beaches, organized or not, marinas, shops and restaurants by the sea. Visit Vouliagmeni Lake, a treasure of nature just outside the city, where you can enjoy a swim in the beautiful cool water as well as a coffee at the nice cafe right at the edge of the lake. Visit Cape Sounio and the temple of god Poseidon and watch the sun disappear, as it sinks into the Aegean Sea! The duration of the tour is about 10 hours.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to enjoy your Athens city Sightseeing making a short stop for photos at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, finally we will visit of the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- After all, we will make a stop at the lake of Vouliagmeni. The water of the Lake gushes from its water springs located 50 to 100m underground. The water’s temperature remains stable between 21ο C and 27ο C. The level of the Lake’s water is half a meter above the sea level making it move towards the sea, therefore, keeping its waters constantly renewed. At the same place you will get your best fish pedicure ever by Doctor Fish that is the name given to the species of fish Garra rufa. Also, you may have a lunch or coffee break there.
- After your enjoyable time at the Lake of Vouliagmeni we will proceed with a visit in Cape Sounio to admire the Temple of God Poseidon and especially the famous Sunset which is breathtaking! The duration of the tour is about 10H (this can start at morning or noon). The duration of the tour is about 10 hours.
- Acropolis, Partyhenon
- Temple of Zeus
- Old Parliament
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Lake of Vouliagmenis
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of God of Poseidon
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis & Cape Sounio
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 8 euro / person / Temple of Poseidon in Sounio
- 15 euro / person / Lake of Vouliagmenis
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.