All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Full Day Private Tour in Athens and Suburbs...
Full day Athens private city tour & tour to Cape Sounio that combine swimming at the Lake of Vouliagmeni. With this full day private tour and visit the capital of Greece, the Birthplace of Democracy and western civilization, Athens, and the southernmost tip of Attica, where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea, Sounio.
Visit Acropolis and of course enjoy a wonderful panoramic tour of Athens city. Travel along Athens Riviera and admire a truly impressive scene, consisted of dozens of beaches, organized or not, marinas, shops and restaurants by the sea. Visit Vouliagmeni Lake, a treasure of nature just outside the city, where you can enjoy a swim in the beautiful cool water as well as a coffee at the nice cafe right at the edge of the lake. Visit Cape Sounio and the temple of god Poseidon and watch the sun disappear, as it sinks into the Aegean Sea! The duration of the tour is about 10 hours.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel about 12.00 to enjoy your Athens city Sightseeing making a short stop for photos at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church.
- Around 15.00 we will make the second stop at the lake of Vouliagmeni. The water of the Lake gushes from its water springs located 50 to 100m underground. The water’s temperature remains stable between 21ο C and 27ο C. The level of the Lake’s water is half a meter above the sea level making it move towards the sea, therefore, keeping its waters constantly renewed. At the same place you will get your best fish pedicure ever by Doctor Fish that is the name given to the species of fish Garra rufa. Also, you may have a lunch or coffee break there.
- After your enjoyable time at the Lake of Vouliagmeni and around 18.30 we will proceed with a visit in Cape Sounio to admire the Temple of God Poseidon and especially the famous Sunset which is breathtaking! We will return at your hotel late at night
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- University of Athens and Library
- Lake of Vouliagmenis
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of God of Poseidon
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our tours are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.