All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Private Athens by Night Tour, Folk Show Dance
5 Hours private tour. Private Tours Athens by Night, Dance Folk Show & Traditional Dinner. Nobody can deny the fact that Athens is one of the greatest cities of the world offering you entertainment in all ways, and many things to do all night till early morning, for all preferences.
It’s a unique opportunity to sightsee the enlightened capital of Greece and its beautiful monuments of our Greek heritage! You are going to visit important archaeological sites, while the sun is setting. After a nice tour, you will dine in the center of Athens, to a traditional Greek tavern, while being entertained by live Greek music, under the moonlight!Once you are done, our driver will pick you up and will drive you back at your hotel. Book Online now!
- Athens by night is like a lady who is able to seduce you into fun all night long. Nobody can deny the fact that it is one of the greatest cities of the world offering you entertainment in all ways, and many things to do all night till early morning.
- Pick you up from your Hotel, and it is highly worth to visit the Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city!), the Panathenian Stadium, the Parliament Building and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the Guards, the Academy of Athens, the University and the National Library. the former Royal Palace, the Temple of Olympius Zeus, the Hadrian's Gate, and of course the ring road of Acropolis, that are the most shining sightseeing in Athens. Afterwards, we drive you at Piraeus port and Marina, an illuminated port, with lots of private yacths at the marina. You can also admire the Marina from the hill of Castela and caption these moments, as you will have the feeling that you will be on a Greek island!
- In continue, we will transfer you to a traditional Greek tavern and you enjoy a tasteful Greek dinner, while being entertained by the famous live bouzouki music, and Greek folk dances. After your dinner, we will drive you back at your hotel.
- Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city!)
- Panathenian Stadium,
- Parliament Building
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the Guards,
- Academy of Athens,
- University of Athens,
- National Library.
- Temple of Olympius Zeus,
- Hadrian's Gate,
- Piraeus Marina Port
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Dinner at the Music Taverna (Main dish, salad, sweet)
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Folk Show Dance
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (on request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Drinks, Gratuities (optional)
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our tours are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.